Funny Diaper Comment in Class Today

theancientmariner said:
Yea, but I haven't even touched a pair of drum sticks for years, let alone made a beat on a proper drum either. That's actually nice to hear. Maybe I can go small time at least, but it's been over 15 years.
Our minister became our drummer. He played marginally but progressed very quickly. On Wednesday we're playing a college gig for their faculty party.

babyjoe698 said:
walmart sells pull ups with paw patrol he might wear them to bed

Anything is possible, but that scenario is extremely unlikely. If he really did wear Paw Patrol pull ups, he would be the ballsiest 7th grade boy of all time to admit that to his public school class out of the blue with a giant smile on his face.

Typically the ones who confidently share embarrassing details like that are the ones who are joking. The ones who dance around the topic or try to avoid tend to be the ones who it relates to. That's why I'm quite certain dinosaur boy probably does have those bedsheets, where as Paw Patrol boy was just being silly.

theancientmariner said:
Yea, but I haven't even touched a pair of drum sticks for years, let alone made a beat on a proper drum either. That's actually nice to hear. Maybe I can go small time at least, but it's been over 15 years.

Also former percussionist. Hung on to a pair of sticks since high-school. May still have them. If you want to scratch the itch, head over to Guitar Center or something similer and say your testing it out. I never had problems. Only had to ask for a pair of sticks. I miss those lunch breaks.

More on topic, I don't remember much as a kid, but I have nephews and nieces and kids of friends say things that make me grin and think you lucky little *swear* . Of course I play it off. Love em all so much. As an adult I'd kill to have to my own place to have more cute stuff but for now the stuffed animals have to suffice.

• Love
Reactions: theancientmariner and BigKid25
theancientmariner said:
I'm an amateur musician . just sent out album #25!

Had a cool teacher or two. One, being of French ancestry, let us call him Froggy. He made nicknames for some of us. " oh, petah, petah..." Haha! Reading lord of the flies, he had a real pigs head on a stick, from biology. After seeing vacation pics, he wanted to see " one of us wenting. ". As in, we went here, we went there! And the comma! With: he's dead, jim! Without: he's Dead Jim. Hahaha!!!!!

Reactions: BigKid25
PetahPetah said:
I'm an amateur musician . just sent out album #25!
That was uncalled for. It already hurts knowing my days of drumming are over. I live in a place where if I had to practice, I'd get noise complaints daily.

tbjay said:
Also former percussionist. Hung on to a pair of sticks since high-school. May still have them. If you want to scratch the itch, head over to Guitar Center or something similer and say your testing it out. I never had problems. Only had to ask for a pair of sticks. I miss those lunch breaks.

More on topic, I don't remember much as a kid, but I have nephews and nieces and kids of friends say things that make me grin and think you lucky little *swear* . Of course I play it off. Love em all so much. As an adult I'd kill to have to my own place to have more cute stuff but for now the stuffed animals have to suffice.
I don't have the time or energy to ride/drive to guitar center to play their drums like a kid would like he's going into Bestbuy just to play the demo games.(I actually used to go into Circuit City and Taget to do just that). That just doesn't sound like something a grown adult would do. Maybe I'll get a practice pad some day, as those don't make noise. I remember having those in HS as I was on the drumline.

dogboy said:
Our minister became our drummer. He played marginally but progressed very quickly. On Wednesday we're playing a college gig for their faculty party.
That sounds like me if I were to pick it back up. I'd probably progress quickly too. But why not have the college band play for their faculty party? It's for the college right? I wonder why they wouldn't have their own band play for them. (Seriously, no offense to your minister)....Or am I not looking at this the right way?🤔

Reactions: dogboy
theancientmariner said:
That sounds like me if I were to pick it back up. I'd probably progress quickly too. But why not have the college band play for their faculty party? It's for the college right? I wonder why they wouldn't have their own band play for them. (Seriously, no offense to your minister)....Or am I not looking at this the right way?🤔
We're playing at a local 2 year junior college where our minister teaches Geology. He left the ministry for a while and now is a part time minister at another but local church. So he was our inside man....haha.

Reactions: theancientmariner
dogboy said:
We're playing at a local 2 year junior college where our minister teaches Geology. He left the ministry for a while and now is a part time minister at another but local church. So he was our inside man....haha.
Nice to have an inside man on the job! Always useful to have.

Reactions: dogboy
I have 2 sets of dinosaur sheets and a dinosaur comforter.

Reactions: Sidewinder and BigKid25
Back