Friday night fun!

osirisboi15

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Anyone enjoying this Friday night? Let’s live it up; name some dares/challengers etc. let’s have fun

Last edited:
Reactions: Canadianfalls
It's rare I get to participate, but today is usually big diaper Friday. Or sleep in diapers Friday.

Reactions: osirisboi15
Dakota13 said:
It's rare I get to participate, but today is usually big diaper Friday. Or sleep in diapers Friday.
I never get to. I actually have today and part day tomorrow to wear I’m trying to go 24hrs in diaper. My first this long hehe

Reactions: Napincolove
The wife and I went to a local restaurant/bar and before we left the house the wife put me in a SDK'S. It was a nice afternoon ☺️

Reactions: TigerDL and osirisboi15
osirisboi15 said:
Anyone enjoying this Friday night? Let’s live it up; name some dares/challengers etc. let’s have fun
Everytime I see your avatar I reminded of how awesome Osiris D3's are! I have only a red and black pair right now, but they're totally "middle" shoes that I rock all the time 😀

Since I have tonight off, I'll be enjoying myself no worries. I truely do enjoy being able to talk here on adisc for as long as I want though. It's nice and quiet, but I'll be darned if I have no ice cream here😢 Oh well, I have my Rearz to keep my butt padded, and I'll get some ice cream tomorrow, and water. Lots of water so I don't have to buy any for another 2 months.

Last edited:
Reactions: Napincolove
I enjoyed my Friday night. My wife and I went to a local event called money draw, and I decided to put on a goodnite. I only wet it a bit, as I didn't want to really soak it and risk a leak. Our number was out pretty early, but oh well. Maybe next year. We got home watched TV crashed and now I'm sitting here with a doubled goodnite. I put a small with holes poked in it inside of a xl. And proceded to wet it, and let me tell you, it's comfy.

Reactions: littlebabydiapers, Napincolove and Binky151
Remington1911 said:
I enjoyed my Friday night. My wife and I went to a local event called money draw, and I decided to put on a goodnite. I only wet it a bit, as I didn't want to really soak it and risk a leak. Our number was out pretty early, but oh well. Maybe next year. We got home watched TV crashed and now I'm sitting here with a doubled goodnite. I put a small with holes poked in it inside of a xl. And proceded to wet it, and let me tell you, it's comfy.
Just like you, I can't trust a Goodnight, so the rest of what I have are going to be dedicated boosters.

Tomtomthedl said:
The wife and I went to a local restaurant/bar and before we left the house the wife put me in a SDK'S. It was a nice afternoon ☺️
I forget🤔 was that the night you put an ax 🪓 in your head🤕? When we went to the movies 📽? Or a different night?

Back