Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 3 guest views remaining

Free / Giveaway: 14 unopened packs of Tena Comfort Plus (UK)

Grannyweatherwax

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I don’t wish to go into why they’re available, I’m willing to tell people in private, if they’re desperate to know, but not on the forum.

FOURTEEN PACKS OF TENA COMFORT PLUS

If you want them couriered, you will need to courier us boxes for them to go into, and then pay for me to book a courier to collect and deliver to you. Or pay for a courier to collect them after I’ve packed them up with the boxes and tape you send to me.

I will not be messing around trying to sort delivery otherwise, so please - don’t ask.

Let me know if you are interested, and want to have them delivered, or collect.

Pads themselves are offered completely free of charge, so if you want to collect - you’re welcome to. (We are in Cannock, Staffordshire, UK)

I edited the thread title, to make it clearer, and use proper casing (all-caps text is considered shouting).

Moo said:
I edited the thread title, to make it clearer, and use proper casing (all-caps text is considered shouting).
thank you :) I am sorry that I waffled a little, and I momentarily forgot about shouting. Which is insane because I often feel totally attacked if someone uses all caps to me. I am sorry. Will do better. :)

Back