Found something interesting

artemisenterri

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
My local Walmart had sample packs of a baby diaper brand called "Rascal & Friends", 2 diapers per pack, in sizes 3, 4, or 5, for only 58 cents per pack...

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, michaelmc, Theophilus and 2 others
Reactions: michaelmc
BigAl2 said:
They look thick too. There is pics of them under reviews.
I can report that the size 5 sample I grabbed held up to a full bladder that was released in slow spurts...

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc and BigAl2
Did they fit?

artemisenterri said:
My local Walmart had sample packs of a baby diaper brand called "Rascal & Friends", 2 diapers per pack, in sizes 3, 4, or 5, for only 58 cents per pack...
I use these they're very good absorbtion and the grip on the tapes is amazing ! no babyish designs on them though just green n white pattern . 🥰

Reactions: BigAl2
depta99 said:
Did they fit?
I use side extenders made from old nappies 🥰🚼💗

Reactions: BigAl2
depta99 said:
Did they fit?
On me? Oh heck no... I'm too damn fat... I used a pair of tight bikini panties to hold it in place.

I can't even wear an XL goodnite, the sides tear so fast...

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: longallsboy
artemisenterri said:
On me? Oh heck no... I'm too damn fat... I used a pair of tight bikini panties to hold it in place.

I can't even wear an XL goodnite, the sides tear so fast...
Yeah, I tried the XL good nights and it wasn't even close! It seems so many people on this forum use them. I guess I'm just fat🙂

depta99 said:
Yeah, I tried the XL good nights and it wasn't even close! It seems so many people on this forum use them. I guess I'm just fat🙂
Guess I won't even try them then...
: - (
Dependonme

The Rascals and Friends size 7 nearly fits me, not the proper height, but with some home made extenders they fit, and they can absorb quite a lot for a baby diaper, I even think they could hold more than the new Goodnites XL, but I've yet to be able to prove this.

• Wow
Reactions: artemisenterri
CodyBaby said:
The Rascals and Friends size 7 nearly fits me, not the proper height, but with some home made extenders they fit, and they can absorb quite a lot for a baby diaper, I even think they could hold more than the new Goodnites XL, but I've yet to be able to prove this.
I was a little disappointed that the samples only went up to size 5, but for 58 cents, it was a "what the hell" moment for me. Under normal circumstances I wouldn't ever touch any baby sized products.

If size 7 was actually a size 7 not a size 6 rebranded …. (I have both - they are IDENTICAL in size) I would wear them 24/7 ….. no stretch in sides at all but great rise for me, although being a low rise diaper then. Great grips (although the old ones were a bit stronger, the new ones are very very soft but wear out faster). Wish they made bedwetting pants and I would be allllllll over them.

Reactions: plasticpants1
KarmaBaby3 said:
If size 7 was actually a size 7 not a size 6 rebranded …. (I have both - they are IDENTICAL in size) I would wear them 24/7 ….. no stretch in sides at all but great rise for me, although being a low rise diaper then. Great grips (although the old ones were a bit stronger, the new ones are very very soft but wear out faster). Wish they made bedwetting pants and I would be allllllll over them.
I have both a box of size 6 and size 7, and for sure they are different sized, not by much, but just a tad longer and maybe half a inch wider on front and back, plus there's a wetness indicator on the size 7 that wasn't present on my box of size 6.

.58 cents? The were like 1.68 at my walmart. I know prices are different for different areas and different states, but that is quite a price difference.

Reactions: artemisenterri
CodyBaby said:
I have both a box of size 6 and size 7, and for sure they are different sized, not by much, but just a tad longer and maybe half a inch wider on front and back, plus there's a wetness indicator on the size 7 that wasn't present on my box of size 6.
Mine were exact same size, same size when worn. Yes there is a wetness indicator on the 7s and the number is changed on it ;)

Back