Found goodnites from 2011 on store shelf

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrandenDL4ever

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So i was on a road trip and stop at the local grocery store for food before getting to our cabin and i just said for shits and giggles strolled down the diaper isle and was glancing at the goodnites and in the far back of the shelf i saw the older print girls goodnites from 2011 i know its not that long ago but hey i got the mega pack of the 2011 designs for $12

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now you can sell them on eBay for $250. Lol

sdsu09 said:
Now you can sell them on eBay for $250. Lol

Ha so true i think i will just personally enjoy them

BrandenDL4ever said:
So i was on a road trip and stop at the local grocery store for food before getting to our cabin and i just said for shits and giggles strolled down the diaper isle and was glancing at the goodnites and in the far back of the shelf i saw the older print girls goodnites from 2011 i know its not that long ago but hey i got the mega pack of the 2011 designs for $12

Is that a print that you really like? I can still find both the boy and girl prints from around that time, and sometimes before on shelves in my area. I have a bit of a Goodnite collection. Didn't really start out that way.

Mattew said:
Is that a print that you really like? I can still find both the boy and girl prints from around that time, and sometimes before on shelves in my area. I have a bit of a Goodnite collection. Didn't really start out that way.

Yes that style and the ones before that back when they had 4 wheelers on the boys and the girls where ballerinas and the diaper was all white. Those where the styles i wore when i was younger and honestly they fit better and absorb more then todays and yes i am taking into consideration that i was a kid back then and now an adult

BrandenDL4ever said:
Yes that style and the ones before that back when they had 4 wheelers on the boys and the girls where ballerinas and the diaper was all white. Those where the styles i wore when i was younger and honestly they fit better and absorb more then todays and yes i am taking into consideration that i was a kid back then and now an adult

I have quite a few of those still in packages. The boys ones anyway. I never really collected the girls ones. I have 4 or 5 50 gal storage containers filled with various stuff. All the different prints, the boxers, tru-fit briefs, original XL pants (before the trim fit disaster that we are still living in).

Nice find. I’ve been lucky to find a few older packages myself in the past, but that was a few years ago at least.

Grocery stores around me have a very slow turn over on stuff. Most will just drive to the nearest Walmart and get that stuff cheaper. Sometimes you might have to drive up to an hour to get to a Walmart.

I was picking up some stuff for someone the other day, and there was some Pull-ups from around 2006, and Goodnites from 2009 & 2007. And a pack of the first Underjams. Can't remember what year that was.

They pop up on local selling websites (like Craigslist) from time to time. People just think they're old packs and sell them for less than what new ones sell for. I found a few 20-packs of the 2012 designs last year I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back