For those with kids how to do store and hide your diapers

meretrix

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have a lockable trunk but I’d like to buy more diapers than what fit in the trunk. I’d love to be able to show off my “stash”.

Some in a wash stand cupboard in the bedroom and most behind a hatch that gives access to the roof eaves, also in the bedroom. Hidden in plain sight.

Reactions: meretrix
meretrix said:
I have a lockable trunk but I’d like to buy more diapers than what fit in the trunk. I’d love to be able to show off my “stash”.
A long time ago I built my own diaper stash cupboard in our walk-in closet, it had two doors with handles & was lockable if needed. I went through a purge cycle & sold my entire stash, trying to deny this side of me. Anyway, now all I buy is a case & maybe a pack at a time so my current "stash" is in 2 cardboard boxes on my closet shelf, hidden in plain sight.

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy and meretrix
I'm incon and 24/7. Keeping supplies hidden isn't too hard, but you do have to plan around it. I have a lockable cabinet in each spot in my house where I change. A big one for my office and a small one in my bedroom. This ensures that nosy people are kept out :)

I bought two different Kobalt locking garage cabinets from lowes. They cost a lot, but it was a one-time spend and these will last forever and then some, given how I treat them. I think I've had both for maybe 8 years now.

I don't hide my diapers and pull-ups, my son knows that I wear them and has been with me when I bought them. He is a bedwetter also so I get his diapers when I get mine.

• Love
Reactions: Lostdiapersboy, diaperkool, Joeysms and 1 other person
This has changed as they've gotten older and more inquisitive. It's gotten progressively more complicated as the kids have gotten older and have snooped around. I have always tried to be discreet but kids have no concept of privacy. They have asked my wife questions - who wants nothing to do with answering them - and has let me know they have asked. Oddly enough they have never asked me...though I hear things and once one of my daughters said that my other daughter referred to something as "daddy diapers." It was at this point that I realized my current solution was insufficient and I had to double down on being stealth.

This bummed me out a little as I have to be very calculated and mindful of items, smells, noises, outfits that don't cover, etc. Not to say I wasn't doing that - but there were areas I thought were safe that were not...because they'd come looking for the cat or something and poke around. Basically anything I was assuming was safe, wasn't.

So today I have a small closet under the stairs that I put a lock on the door. It's in a room that is mostly for my music stuff and I have my office in there in another closet in the same room. There haven't been questions and I haven't heard any more rumors of "daddy diapers." I would prefer they not make connections. I have no desire they know about my needs and interests. At best they are speculating but they don't have any hard evidence that anything is directly true.

So the cat and mouse game of ABDL paraphernalia continues to escalate - but I've ramped my efforts and feel pretty good about them for the moment. Everyone's kids are different. I can't even be too mad...I was always snooping through my parents stuff when I was a kid...oddly enough I was usually looking for anything diaper related...why I thought there would be anything is beyond me.

The short answer is locks. And if you can keep it out of their usual areas/view...even better. Just make sure you are constantly reevaluating the efficacy of your solution.

Last edited:
IC here so diapers were never a secret or hidden away. our daughter grew up knowing her dad wore diapers and when she was old enough she fully understood what IC is. that has never been an issue for it has always been the norm for our family. my diapers aren't stored out in the open and i/we have always maintained a large assortment (stock pile) of diapers. i like the verity but also different style diapers used for different things/activities. we store diapers in our bedroom in a bin for changes and a few in the bathroom linen closet but the majority are stored in a walk in closet. never locked them up did have to. glad i didn't experience the stress of hiding and keeping it all a secret.

My preteen kids are too busy watching videos to notice much of anything. I used to keep them in cardboard boxes in our walk in closet. But I replace those with plastic tubs. There are overflow containers in the cluttered garage also. It’s all in plain sight but not visible. I make a point of running them out of the walk in. My son wanted to lay in there to get away from everyone, understandably, but he’s fidgety and might discover something. The floor of the closet is partly a large laundry basket because that’s where my dirty clothes end up. Once I told him that he was laying in dirty clothes, he doesn’t want to do that anymore.

As far as I know, they haven’t figured out that I wear diapers most nights, some days, and out and about if needed. I’m as discrete as possible. I expect they will find out eventually but the older the better. Young kids blab EVERYTHING.

Just me and the wife and we really do not have people over very often. Mine is in the hallway closet across from the bathroom. It has 5 shelves 4 feet wide and it is pretty much full. I buy 2 cases a month of mega max sometimes more.

I became incontinent as part of a major health crisis when my kids were 11 and 7. There was no concealing the health crisis and the attending care required from my kids. Back then diapers were stored in plain site. When I was able to take care of myself again, diapers were stored discretely, but never hidden. My kids, now 40 and 36, are well aware of my incontinence and needing diapers.

Babybear2006 said:
I don't hide my diapers and pull-ups, my son knows that I wear them and has been with me when I bought them. He is a bedwetter also so I get his diapers when I get mine.
Cool nice daddy make sure get diaper for bedwetting

Reactions: Babybear2006
Back