For incontinent people not ABDL

biohazardgoat22

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
any recommendations for diapers for heavy wetters? I currently use tranquility all through the night for day time use. But was curious what other more absorbent ones are?

Last edited:
Reactions: Angelapinks
biohazardgoat22 said:
any recommendations for diapers for heavy wetters? I currently use tranquility all through the night for day time use. But was curious what other more absorbent ones are?
Im full time IC
Look into Abena M4 or L4
They work fantastic for me
3 full wetting with no issues
If needed add a booster
Lots of ABDL diapers that hold a ton but i assume you meant medical grade diapers

Reactions: Remo, Angelapinks, biohazardgoat22 and 1 other person
If you want heavy-duty IC diapers, I’d recommend Northshore Megamax, anything from Incontrol - these are Rearz-level absorbency without the babyish prints. Similarly, the ABU Simple is a plain white diaper. BetterDrys are good, but the fit doesn’t suit everyone.

Tena Slip Maxi and Ultima are also a nice balance for something absorbent, yet discreet.

Hope this helps you get some better padding.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002

Reactions: Pino, anton, Teddy02 and 3 others
Dinotopian2002 said:
If you want heavy-duty IC diapers, I’d recommend Northshore Megamax, anything from Incontrol - these are Rearz-level absorbency without the babyish prints. Similarly, the ABU Simple is a plain white diaper. BetterDrys are good, but the fit doesn’t suit everyone.

Tena Slip Maxi and Ultima are also a nice balance for something absorbent, yet discreet.

Hope this helps you get some better padding.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002
Thanks

SparkyDog said:
Im full time IC
Look into Abena M4 or L4
They work fantastic for me
3 full wetting with no issues
If needed add a booster
Lots of ABDL diapers that hold a ton but i assume you meant medical grade diapers
Thanks

I use rearz inspire incontrol nighttime diapers
ABU simple ultra
Betterdry
Bambino Bianco
Most white diapers that the different abdl companies sell are better than anything you can get from a medical company

Reactions: keepitonDL and Angelapinks
Betterdry dispers are my diaper of choice as a side sleeper they seem to work the best for day and night time

Reactions: KitsuneFox
Not sure of your leakage amounts and frequency of changes that you are looking for. Guessing discreet is important.

The ATN are ~700 ml so, maybe try something a small step higher in absorbency like the abena M0 at 1500 ml or M1 at 2000 ml. Both thinner and cheaper than M4 or better dry. These work under jeans. Maybe the Prevail brand would offer something that matches budget and needs.

The Tena Maxi's I get from the NHS are very good and if I run out I like the Drylife Super nappy which I find very absorbent if somewhat bulkier.

Reactions: antte91
look into diapermetrics.blogspot.com or Real World Incontinence if you want good reviews of normal diapers (mostly, at least)

Reactions: IncontinentArtist, NotTheAverageMan and eastcoastdl
biohazardgoat22 said:
I use tranquility smartcore briefs and booster inserts

Abena Plastic back is a great choice Northshore Supreme's are as well. Besides more absorbent do you have a price range usually by the case is best price but alot of your higher absorbency ones are like $1.60+ each. But in general because of the current climate in the US prices have gone up on alot and hope it doesn't happen but do fear if it keeps up diapers like Rears Inspire whichnis Canada based might be hard to get.

For cloth backed I personally like Seni Quarto, Medline Extended Wear(they are same as Egosan Maxi just labeled different. Attends Premier is super soft to touch and worked well but stupid expensive and better options for price and do think they will disappear like Tranquility Elitecare(no longer available but were higher than ATN but we're expensive and didn't sell well)

I'm a heavy wetter, and when I first became IC I used M4s (they were highest rated on Amazon at the time), ATNs, and the "Space Diapers", but when I found the NS Supremes, I stuck with them for quite a while. I still use them for daytime diapers while at home, but I've switched mostly to Megamaxes now. I can't stand the babyish designs of AB diapers, so the solid colors of the Megamax are great - especially black, blends into everything and fits my body better than anything else out there (although of course every body is different). I 100% recommend them.

Reactions: Rednkweldr, Constantlydamp and Whitechocolate
biohazardgoat22 said:
Hey!. Us ABDL types can still recommend good medical Briefs as well!

In Control Elite Hybrids are fantastic. The hook and loop are amazing and you can re-fasten as much as you want.
I'm not sure how good they are now but ID Slips were really good when I used them back in the day
And North Shores are fantastic briefs as well.

These are all pretty absorbant briefs and I would recommend you give them a try.

Reactions: antte91 and Constantlydamp
Lotsa good suggestions already. Abena M4s/L4s have a really nice fit for me (everyone's body proportions and shape is different so this may or may not be the case for you) and I do like the medical graphics they use.

I haven't tried Tranquility ATNs in a while, but remember liking them and being pretty impressed for the price. But there are definitely more absorbent and higher quality diapers, but they also tend to cost more.

NorthShore Megamaxxes are really high quality all white super absorbent diapers with crazy strong tapes.

Trests are also all white extremely absorbent high quality diapers. Probably higher capacity than MegaMaxxes, but their tapes, while still good, aren't as good as MegaMaxxes. Trests are also ridiculously expensive, at least atm, if they adjust their pricing or make them available in discounted case/half case quantities then that'd make them a bit more reasonable.

Chances are any diaper from any ABDL diaper company will probably be more absorbent than a Tranquility ATN and many ABDL diapers sell all white versions of some of their other diapers that normally have prints on them.

I haven't tried them yet but NappiesRUs and Tykables have started selling their Str8Up all white diapers which I imagine are probably more absorbent than Tranquilities as well.

ABU Simple-ultra's are their Peekabu diapers without the landing zone graphic (their Simples are less absorbent versions of their Ultras).

Rearz InControl with the adhesive tapes is I believe the same as their Safari

Bambino has the Bianco Ultra Stretch which appears to be their Magnifico shell. The Magnifico doesn't have the highest capacity compared to some other diapers though. And I think the Bambino Bianco is their Bellisimo shell.

BetterDry diapers are Crinklz shells without the graphics.

LittleForBig has their ABDry White diapers. I'm not super familiar with L4B, but I've heard good things about them and their quality. I think they use the same shell for all their diapers, but only change the graphics, but I could be mistaken.

Personally, I prefer diapers that have landing zones for the tapes so they aren't adhering directly to the shell. This can make readjusting better but I also find that tapes tend to adhere more strongly to a landing zone material instead of the soft plastic shell. As a result of this, they tend to have a snugger more secure fit and are less prone to sagging and stretching and loosening as you wear them for longer which helps them reach a higher capacity without leaking.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rednkweldr and Constantlydamp
BetterDry from XPmedical is my recommendation. I have been using XP for many years one tip though is after the sale they started sending cards after an order. You will need to email them and request no marketing be sent to stop these from coming.

I prefer for daytime use the Attends Flex (10). They have an appropriate capacity (up to 3 of my wettings) and for the flex system it's easy to open and refasten as often as needed for toilet use if possible.
My night diaper is the Tena Proskin Slip Maxi which holds all my nighty output absolutely reliable without any leaks happened since months...

Reactions: Constantlydamp
NabePup said:
Lotsa good suggestions already. Abena M4s/L4s have a really nice fit for me (everyone's body proportions and shape is different so this may or may not be the case for you) and I do like the medical graphics they use.

I haven't tried Tranquility ATNs in a while, but remember liking them and being pretty impressed for the price. But there are definitely more absorbent and higher quality diapers, but they also tend to cost more.

NorthShore Megamaxxes are really high quality all white super absorbent diapers with crazy strong tapes.

Trests are also all white extremely absorbent high quality diapers. Probably higher capacity than MegaMaxxes, but their tapes, while still good, aren't as good as MegaMaxxes. Trests are also ridiculously expensive, at least atm, if they adjust their pricing or make them available in discounted case/half case quantities then that'd make them a bit more reasonable.

Chances are any diaper from any ABDL diaper company will probably be more absorbent than a Tranquility ATN and many ABDL diapers sell all white versions of some of their other diapers that normally have prints on them.

I haven't tried them yet but NappiesRUs and Tykables have started selling their Str8Up all white diapers which I imagine are probably more absorbent than Tranquilities as well.

ABU Simple-ultra's are their Peekabu diapers without the landing zone graphic (their Simples are less absorbent versions of their Ultras).

Rearz InControl with the adhesive tapes is I believe the same as their Safari

Bambino has the Bianco Ultra Stretch which appears to be their Magnifico shell. The Magnifico doesn't have the highest capacity compared to some other diapers though. And I think the Bambino Bianco is their Bellisimo shell.

BetterDry diapers are Crinklz shells without the graphics.

LittleForBig has their ABDry White diapers. I'm not super familiar with L4B, but I've heard good things about them and their quality. I think they use the same shell for all their diapers, but only change the graphics, but I could be mistaken.

Personally, I prefer diapers that have landing zones for the tapes so they aren't adhering directly to the shell. This can make readjusting better but I also find that tapes tend to adhere more strongly to a landing zone material instead of the soft plastic shell. As a result of this, they tend to have a snugger more secure fit and are less prone to sagging and stretching and loosening as you wear them for longer which helps them reach a higher capacity without leaking.

The str8 ups are amazing but not the most discrete slips.

Abenas used to be good here until they went cloth backed only. They were my first genuinely liked product. However they didnt come close to rhe absorbtion of any white premium or abdl products.

Another good product is forsite. But they dont ship to the uk anymore annoyingly 😤

Last edited:
OP, if you're not a diaper lover and will change more frequently, something like the ATN should be fine for most use. If you need more absorbency, maybe consider using stuffers. Lots of companies make pads designed to be put inside a diaper now, and the shaped pads for putting in underwear also work fine if you poke some holes to let liquid flow through.

PaddedShooterBooty27 said:
Abenas used to be good here until they went cloth backed only. They were my first genuinely liked product. However they didnt come close to rhe absorbtion of any white premium or abdl products.

Another good product is forsite. But they dont ship to the uk anymore annoyingly 😤
You can still find plastic-backed abenas in some places. I'm not sure if they're still being made, but I've never seen them listed as "Discontinued" from NA suppliers.

Forsite briefs are really absorbent, but I find they get a little slippery/slimy when wet. If you're Canadian they're a fantastic pseudo-local product (at least, I think they're Canadian...) but I wouldn't say they're worth EU import tariffs when you have Seni, Abena, Tena, and so on.

Except their Dude Weed Lmao briefs, those are ALWAYS worth it

• Haha
Reactions: PaddedShooterBooty27
Back