For incontinent people not ABDL

PaddedShooterBooty27 said:
The str8 ups are amazing but not the most discrete slips.

Abenas used to be good here until they went cloth backed only. They were my first genuinely liked product. However they didnt come close to rhe absorbtion of any white premium or abdl products.

Another good product is forsite. But they dont ship to the uk anymore annoyingly 😤
I get Abena delivery every 2 weeks from Amazon all plastic backed. Premium version is cloth but the standard ones are plastic
Get the L4

SparkyDog said:
I get Abena delivery every 2 weeks from Amazon all plastic backed. Premium version is cloth but the standard ones are plastic
Get the L4
Yea, I can't find the non "Premium" L4 and M4s here in the UK at all. I've actually got a few M4s I'm keeping haha. Had them for years.

• Sad
Reactions: SparkyDog
I’d heard that the plastic-backed Abenas have been unavailable for some time now… maybe a few years? M4s used to be my goto diaper, but after a few embarrassing leaks, I moved on to Northshore Supremes

eastcoastdl said:
I’d heard that the plastic-backed Abenas have been unavailable for some time now… maybe a few years? M4s used to be my goto diaper, but after a few embarrassing leaks, I moved on to Northshore Supremes
Just got my order in of Abena L4 all plastic backed

eastcoastdl said:
Whoops meant to say “unavailable in the euro zone”, but they are still in the US.

Most of my favorite is Confi-Dry 24/7 diapers. They're not cheap but good plastic-back diapers. Comfy and great if you wet heavy. Abena's abri-form
also has good plastic-back diapers.

that is actually why i buy abdl diapers becuse the problem with medical grade most of the time is that medical grade diapers focus on being discreet where as abdl diapers focus on absorbency because medical grade for the moste part expects you to at least attempt to make it to the bathroom where as abdl diapers are expected that (like a baby) you aren't going to make any attempt to make it to the toilet and just use the diaper

Reactions: Magicalgirl101
biohazardgoat22 said:
any recommendations for diapers for heavy wetters? I currently use tranquility all through the night for day time use. But was curious what other more absorbent ones are?
I would recommend just adding booster pads to that. If you are using insurance, it will likely be covered as well.

LupintheWolf said:
that is actually why i buy abdl diapers becuse the problem with medical grade most of the time is that medical grade diapers focus on being discreet where as abdl diapers focus on absorbency because medical grade for the moste part expects you to at least attempt to make it to the bathroom where as abdl diapers are expected that (like a baby) you aren't going to make any attempt to make it to the toilet and just use the diaper
Everything you find on the shelf at a drugstore will fit this description, but if you’ve never tried the medical diapers mentioned above (Megamax, NS Supreme, ConfiDry 24/7, BetterDry, etc) you’re in for a surprise. Some of them are even better than some of the ABDL diapers!

Last edited:
LupintheWolf said:
I don't want to sound disrespectful in anyway but this really isn't true or what you mentioned isn't totally true. Ya there are some low level products, but there is some really good medical brands or geared towards medical. But IC vs ABDL -IC has different levels of need and each person voids differently normally diapers usually recommended for those with decreased mobility or things like bowel ic many choose to wear diapers for ease of use where abdl the diaper is part of the role play. But because everyone's voiding level is different not every person with legit IC need max absorbency like ABDL diapers nor prints. Though there are some diapers where you can potentially use the bathroom but for most part medical diapers are for those that can't make it to the bathroom or where pullups can't be used. I do think your assessment is off of IC. The only thing in this that's true is usually abdl diapers aren't made to be discreet because it's part of the role playing or kink to have thick diapers on and some mimic older diapers when cloth & disposables where first used both were thick vs thinner disposables used now. Also another huge difference is with those with ic and can happen with the ABDL is skin quality and its highly not recommend to wear diapers for extended periods of time because there is a potential for skin issues. Though some choose to handle ic differently like babies when adult use diapers they aren't made to work for those extended periods and where alot of these companies have been in business alot longer & still in business so must be doing something right. In medical even with insurance they usually prescribe 6-8 per day so people are changing every 2-4hrs but with those with medical conditions many hospitals, care facilities, or caregivers shoot for the checks between 2-4hrs. Like I mentioned some do choose to handle ic differently but the ABDL diaper market is totally different yes they did make improvements but I been ic for over 10yrs and managed ic well before abdl diapers where readily available and even now me personally I use some in white on rare occasions.

eastcoastdl said:
Everything you find on the shelf at a drugstore will fit this description.
Think it all depends on the store, 2 local shops or within 15mi including one where I get my meds have brands like Seni, Abena, Molicare but will say alot usually have what's Medicaid approved because that's where most of there business is so like there is another that sells Tena and Attends they do have small supply of Attends Premier which aren't that bad but for the price their not worth it. But in my area alot of places use McKesson & Medline as a distributor and McKesson is the distribution center for alot of web based stores like one I routinely buy from all shipped from McKesson and when I tried Xplus from ebay they came out of the same distribution center. But many big brands act as distribution centers when Molicare first available in the US and some to this day are distributed by Medline directly which has their own products but where they routinely do business within healthcare facilities Companies like Medline or McKesson does all their disposable medical supplies and sometimes that includes other brands.

Reactions: BabyprinceS and daylight
I wear for heavy incontinence issues, I can recommend any of the following for you to try:
BetterDry
Dry 24/7
Abena Abri-Form
Northshore Supreme
Northshore MegaMax
Trest Elite
InControl Elite Hybrid
Molicare Slip Maxi

I threw a bunch at you because finding the right product comes down to very individual things like absorbency need and fit.

Reactions: Constantlydamp
biohazardgoat22 said:
any recommendations for diapers for heavy wetters? I currently use tranquility all through the night for day time use. But was curious what other more absorbent ones are?
Better Dry is a good choice, also confidry 24/7, abena xplus are generally a good value for heavy absorbency

ParaRomeo said:
I don't want to sound disrespectful in anyway but this really isn't true or what you mentioned isn't totally true. Ya there are some low level products, but there is some really good medical brands or geared towards medical. But IC vs ABDL -IC has different levels of need and each person voids differently normally diapers usually recommended for those with decreased mobility or things like bowel ic many choose to wear diapers for ease of use where abdl the diaper is part of the role play. But because everyone's voiding level is different not every person with legit IC need max absorbency like ABDL diapers nor prints. Though there are some diapers where you can potentially use the bathroom but for most part medical diapers are for those that can't make it to the bathroom or where pullups can't be used. I do think your assessment is off of IC. The only thing in this that's true is usually abdl diapers aren't made to be discreet because it's part of the role playing or kink to have thick diapers on and some mimic older diapers when cloth & disposables where first used both were thick vs thinner disposables used now. Also another huge difference is with those with ic and can happen with the ABDL is skin quality and its highly not recommend to wear diapers for extended periods of time because there is a potential for skin issues. Though some choose to handle ic differently like babies when adult use diapers they aren't made to work for those extended periods and where alot of these companies have been in business alot longer & still in business so must be doing something right. In medical even with insurance they usually prescribe 6-8 per day so people are changing every 2-4hrs but with those with medical conditions many hospitals, care facilities, or caregivers shoot for the checks between 2-4hrs. Like I mentioned some do choose to handle ic differently but the ABDL diaper market is totally different yes they did make improvements but I been ic for over 10yrs and managed ic well before abdl diapers where readily available and even now me personally I use some in white on rare occasions.

Think it all depends on the store, 2 local shops or within 15mi including one where I get my meds have brands like Seni, Abena, Molicare but will say alot usually have what's Medicaid approved because that's where most of there business is so like there is another that sells Tena and Attends they do have small supply of Attends Premier which aren't that bad but for the price their not worth it. But in my area alot of places use McKesson & Medline as a distributor and McKesson is the distribution center for alot of web based stores like one I routinely buy from all shipped from McKesson and when I tried Xplus from ebay they came out of the same distribution center. But many big brands act as distribution centers when Molicare first available in the US and some to this day are distributed by Medline directly which has their own products but where they routinely do business within healthcare facilities Companies like Medline or McKesson does all their disposable medical supplies and sometimes that includes other brands.
i mean that mostly if you compare abdl with the types of medical grade you can find in a typical american pharmacy like depends which aren't very absorbent however i will say brand you can get on amazon like abina or confidry can definatley hold a candel to abdl brands

I prefer the PV backed nappies. I like the Mollicare if I am going out and need a discreet nappy. The problem is they don't hold enough so I need to carry changes. I have tried the Northshore nappies which I have to use a small rather than a medium. They are very good, but readjustment is not very good as the tapes don't stick back very well. The best readjustable nappies are Tykables but they are ABDL printed ones rather than plain. In the UK the nappiesrus ones are supposed to hold 8 Litres but in fact leak once they get half full if you sit down.

The cost of changing 3 Mollicare a day to 1 Tykables is a no brainer. When I am home and I mostly work from home I use a Tykables for morning (7) until about (23:00).

Overnight I use, mostly Terry cloth nappies, but with the cost of energy I am wondering whether I should use disposables agaimmn

Reactions: Constantlydamp
biohazardgoat22 said:
Virtually all ABDL diapers hold more pee than medical versions. They tend to rage between 4500 ml through to 7000 ml or 7 litres! I recently discovered a new diaper for overnight use through NRU called str8, they are plain white and offer protection for 12 hours! they can hold 8 litres of pee, which is totally awesome! 🤪 :love::cool::devilish:(y)

Last edited:
I normally rely on BetterDry, Seni super quattro, Attends premier or Confidrys for daily use.

Last edited:
I wear Better dry for night as I’ve found the ABDL brands to thick to sleep in and most I can’t get a good fit in their sizing as a medium to small and large can be to big

Reactions: Constantlydamp and Jorelaxed
H
parcelboy2 said:
I wear Better dry for night as I’ve found the ABDL brands to thick to sleep in and most I can’t get a good fit in their sizing as a medium to small and large can be to big
I parcelboy2, if you are UK based, could you refer yourself to the local Continence Advisory Service from the NHS and get your nappies free?. It saves me hundreds of pounds a year and the service is brilliant.

CanadianBurst said:
look into diapermetrics.blogspot.com or Real World Incontinence if you want good reviews of normal diapers (mostly, at least)
Diaper Metrics looks like it is going to be very helpful for me. I have only been able to read 2 reviews on there at the moment but look forward to looking at the rest of them. Thanks for posting it. I haven't checked out the other site yet but I will soon.

ABDLEunuch said:
I prefer the PV backed nappies. I like the Mollicare if I am going out and need a discreet nappy. The problem is they don't hold enough so I need to carry changes. I have tried the Northshore nappies which I have to use a small rather than a medium. They are very good, but readjustment is not very good as the tapes don't stick back very well. The best readjustable nappies are Tykables but they are ABDL printed ones rather than plain. In the UK the nappiesrus ones are supposed to hold 8 Litres but in fact leak once they get half full if you sit down.

The cost of changing 3 Mollicare a day to 1 Tykables is a no brainer. When I am home and I mostly work from home I use a Tykables for morning (7) until about (23:00).

Overnight I use, mostly Terry cloth nappies, but with the cost of energy I am wondering whether I should use disposables agaimmn
Have you tried incontrol it's a Canadian Company but they have some plain white hybrid diapers or plastic backed with hook n loop closures. I don't really know of any UK based companies but the other hybrid that has good absorbency but me personally I have had issues in past not sure if they improved them were the XP5000's from XP Medical. The issue I had was the adhesive that kept the diaper together failed often which meant when I went to change them the sap beads would go everywhere. I complained about them and have 2/3 of a case I can't use and didn't want to donate them knowing issues I had. But they couldn't improved them. I personally don't need to readjust or haven't yet but personally like Rearz Inspire + they or Incontrol(both Canadian companies think similar address) also have an all purple and all black high capacity diaper(though probably really good to me remind me of a trash bag to much to try them) but never had a tape issue with Rearz but being IC & disabled usually once I am taped up it doesn't come off till it needs to but I do always keep gorilla tape in my bag or with changing supplies.

IncontinentArtist said:
Diaper Metrics looks like it is going to be very helpful for me. I have only been able to read 2 reviews on there at the moment but look forward to looking at the rest of them. Thanks for posting it. I haven't checked out the other site yet but I will soon.
I don't think I have checked out DM yet but RWI does also have a YouTube channel for alot of their reviews and have listened to a few reviews while doing other things like working on emails & other stuff almost like listening to music but educational of sorts.

Back