For guys, up or down?

I always point down. Unless I in bed and soaked then I move it up

I'm not overly hung but I do have a reasonably nice sized penis. I have tried pointing down but it seems with a snug diaper that it will kink and if I try to pee I get a terrible burning sensation as is trying to go past the folded penis. So I like to point mine up and yes occasionally I have peed over the top of my diaper but I have learned to use a very long booster like a North shore 2XL and put some excess material at the top and then tuck it behind my penis. It acts like a splash shield but it also the extra material helps create a very enjoyable bulging crotch look. I am going to try a condom catheter one day that way I can route the tube down low and let it discharge on my balls.

Kbaby84 said:
I find if up i pee throygh the top of the diaper. So down it goes.
Agreed

Down has less leaks, and in any case unless aroused it soon works its own way down anyway. Or at any rate down to one side due to my cysts pushing things to one side.

Whenever I put on my Drynite/Goodnite, my own area is usually down.

I try not to get erect however because it makes slipping it on more difficult; but sense I've been accustomed to wearing them the tension isn't there as it was when I reunited with them years back.

During the day I point up until Nappy is pretty wet then change to point down giving me a little extra absorbancy but after the pointing down wetting it will be time for a change with no hanging around.
Night time always pointed up as I have tried pointing down butvhavevthe same experience as Pantyman as with a kink in the plumbing making my kidneys so painful I wake every time and that is a lot ofvtimes during the night.

I always start up when I put on a clean nappy. The first flood gets the front nice and wet which feels good and gets the most out of the nappy! After that I tuck it down and use the middle/back for the rest of it's life!

I have had some fun deliberately peeing out of the top of a nappy which feels naughty and fun! Like this:

Tumblr_l_465539031744863.jpg

Tumblr_l_465542056263054.jpg

Tumblr_l_465548998122664.jpg

I position upwards , but over time , it goes down .

Reactions: jamiejamie
Mine is naturally down. Especially as firmness increases. Pointing up is a bit uncomfortable for me. But i try to pull myself up a little bit in the diaper so that it makes better use of the padding.

Back