Footwear.

sissybaby34

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
There have been a few posts recently about footwear. I do own some sissy shoes but getting them in my size is always a problem (UK11 EU 46). Having said that I still enjoy looking at them and dreaming. I came across these and thought I would share here. I have no Idea where to get them or what size they go up to but they look very comfortable and nice to look at.boots.jpg

They are super cute! I 'd love to wear those with a pinafore dress and cotton tights. Have you tried Amazon? I get all my little girl stuff on there x

In my opinion, everyone should own at least one pair of MaryJanes. They are absolute classic sissy shoes. I sometimes wear a pair of black leather ones with jeans when I go out shopping or running errands. It's a bit daring and occasionally draws a bit of staring, but it's a major turn on. As you might expect, I wear white scalloped socks with them.

Reactions: LucyMarie, Seasonedcitizen and sissybaby34
I totally agree with you Tom1066 - everyone should have a pair of Mary-Jane shoes!
Fortunately I do...
20221219_125350.jpg
As you can see, I like to wear them with white, lacey anklet socks.
I have been known to wear Mary-Jane shoes when going to get the morning newspapers from my village petrol station shop. (I don't wear the white anklet socks with them - just my normal male ones. I know I'm a bit of a coward, but it's fun when other people don't notice that you're wearing them). I also love the sound they make as I walk along.

Back