1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
  7. Other
Hey all! Long time no post :)

I'm flying out to see my wife in 2 hours and I'm padded up in a Crinklz Aquanaut for the trip there! She picked them out for me and im bringin the rest of the pack with me since I'm staying for a little over a week

• Love
Reactions: Jk95, RoseofThorns, perlFerret and 3 others
Hi Jayson, that sounds like a nice trip.
I fly fully diapered always and just love it, especially when I see the lines to use the toilets onboard the plane.
It is always a fun, enjoyable experience flying in disposable diapers. Not to mention makes the flight a whole lot less stressfull.
I go through security diapered and they have asked me and told them I have a medical condition and need to wear protection.
They are very courteous and professional about any screening. I say go for it, enjoy your trip diapered and hope to hear details on your trip when you get back.

Last edited:
Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor and perlFerret
I’m gonna try this soon with a medical, crinklz that’s very brave

Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor, plushieboi and Jorelaxed
JaysonTheRegressor said:

I'm flying out to see my wife in 2 hours and I'm padded up in a Crinklz Aquanaut for the trip there! She picked them out for me and im bringin the rest of the pack with me since I'm staying for a little over a week
Did you go through security with it on or put on after?

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Oh nice!

Enjoy your trip ! Lovely to hear from you jayson 😀!

I love this thought. I’ve wanted to try that for a long time. I am also curious as to how everything goes in security.

Reactions: RoseofThorns and Jorelaxed
JaysonTheRegressor said:

Should’ve worn the Astronaut version. Lol

Reactions: Jorelaxed and j6f3t7
Great to hear, have fun, and enjoy! I have been in diapers for years, and fly a lot, never been an issue.
Cheers!

Reactions: perlFerret and Jorelaxed
SparkyDog said:
I went through security with it just fine! I put it on after my bath the night before
During my layover the sweat and heat set it off and i got a little pat down but it was all good

Now that I'm at my wife's place Im all comfy and got diaper pats

I used to wear my diaper through security and a few times it would set off the X-ray machine. I would simply tell them I had a diaper on for a medical condition and I would be on my way. I stopped wearing my diaper through security when after having done it 30 or so times I was finally pull aside to a private room for a pat down. It got very awkward and uncomfortable. I’ve written about that experience on here in other threads. The two TSA guys wanted me to to show them my diaper which I declined and so they did a very thorough waistband check and wanded my diaper area. It sounds hard to believe and I wouldn’t have believed it myself if you had told me ahead of time that I was going to happen but it did and never again! Now I promptly change into my protection after getting through tsa…

Had a 3.5 hour flight with layover transfer and 2 hour continuing flight last week. Went through TSA security, found a family restroom and diapered up in abena m4 before flight. Glad I did. Got to first destination late and arrived at gate after connecting flight was boarding. No time to use restroom because I ran as hard as I could across the airport to catch the next flight. I needed that diaper. It was so soaked by the time I could finally get to a restroom. i advocate being diapered while flying. Funny thing, I wasn’t even thinking of my soaked diaper while running to catch my connection.

SparkyDog said:
That's a good thought. I told myself I'd wear one my next flight but didn't. Putting on after security would make that less stress

I just passed through security and headed to the nearest men’s room. I entered a stall, closed the door, and hung my computer bag in the back of the door. I opened the bag, took out my Tykables Little Builder, unfolded it and put it on the back of the toilet. As I lowered my shorts, a wave of relaxation flooded over me. I grabbed the diaper, pulled it behind me and pushed against the wall. I attached the tapes, grabbed my computer bag, and headed to wait for my flight.

Reactions: QTnPLASTIC, RoseofThorns, Kittyinpink and 1 other person
The diaper is now soaked…. For excited on landing

Reactions: RoseofThorns
Half way to Toronto from Florida. My Tykables is nicely bulging and feeling solid in the front. The back can absorb another two good pees on my last flight … so relaxing to avoid airplane toilets

• Love
Reactions: diaperedmom, bambinobaby, RoseofThorns and 1 other person
craigd1341 said:
Half way to Toronto from Florida. My Tykables is nicely bulging and feeling solid in the front. The back can absorb another two good pees on my last flight … so relaxing to avoid airplane toilets
Awesome, enjoy that flight diapered.😃

Reactions: diaperedmom
It wa so relaxing especially when I had to wait forever in customs lines with no open bathrooms

craigd1341 said:
It wa so relaxing especially when I had to wait forever in customs lines with no open bathrooms
nice!, that's a good example of having on diapers.

Reactions: RoseofThorns
I haven't flown since 2010 when I got out of the military.

Due to my job in the military I am permanently flagged for searches. So, I haven't flown since. I would wear a medical style, not sure I could bring myself to fly padded in an ABDL diaper, knowing I would be searched.

• Wow
Reactions: RoseofThorns and Jorelaxed
Back