Status
Not open for further replies.

Kapelmeister

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Well this is just a random thought, but I was out walking the dog today and of course dogs do what they do. Naturally I always bring bags with me because I want to be a good neighbor.

So this is what gets me... every time the dog poops, flies show up within seconds. Not a fly in sight until the deed is done. I mean by the time a get the bag out there are flies all over it. How the heck do they get there so fast? Do they see a dog and think "oh boy, there's a dog lets stalk it until it poops."

I don't know its just weird how quickly they show up. Makes me wonder what would happen if someone had a poopy diaper. Would the flies show up?

Oh yuck flies have very sensitive poopy noses.

Yes flies will congregate around poopy Diapers too.

Lord of the flies?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Probably there just happened to be flies nearby and they went "Oh shit, there's shit!".

And flies are everywhere so it's no wonder how a few show up fast.

Are you sure Steven King isn't writing out your life in some hideous demonic fly infested novel?

dogboy, your reply reminds me of an old Twilight Zone episode.

This guy is driving down a dark highway and its pouring rain. I think he stops at a diner or something. The whole time he has this feeling of de ja vu, that everything had happened before. At the end of the episode he's in the car, rain beating down, then you find out that sound of the rain is actually the sound of a type-writer. Camera shows the type-writer and zooms out to show a frustrated author tearing the paper out of the machine, rolling it up into a ball and tossing toward the trash can which is already over flowing with previous thrown out versions. Next thing you know the sound of the type-writer turns into the sound of rain and the poor guy is back at the opening scene doomed to relive the drive again.

That was a great episode!

Once saw on tv that they have a good poop/death sense of smell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back