Fitting in in the ABDL community

Saturatedandsodden25

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Something I've started to notice and it could just be me, but I've experienced talking to a lot of people that will just ghost me after a while. It feels like a lot of people just want to have a conversation that they can "get off" to and don't want to form actual friendships. Maybe I'm just running into the wrong people. This is really starting to make me feel used and like I don't belong.

Yep I understand. My issue is my real age in groups I’ve joined. I’m usually 20 years plus older. I’m been a little for quite some time and finally came to appreciate myself , or should I refer to coming out of the nursery closet so to speak at capcon 2 years ago. I get the feeling I’m viewed as an old troll that’s trolling . Quite the opposite. I enjoy the company and discussions. And the discoveries people have about themselves. As such, I rarely stay with groups that accually meet and do things together. I miss that so much

Naughty2yrold said:
Yep I understand. My issue is my real age in groups I’ve joined. I’m usually 20 years plus older. I’m been a little for quite some time and finally came to appreciate myself , or should I refer to coming out of the nursery closet so to speak at capcon 2 years ago. I get the feeling I’m viewed as an old troll that’s trolling . Quite the opposite. I enjoy the company and discussions. And the discoveries people have about themselves. As such, I rarely stay with groups that accually meet and do things together. I miss that so much
I'm 25 in real time so I don't have that much life experience yet but I do have at least 10 years of experience being "in" the community for lack of better words. I really do feel that people need to stop looking at older ABDLs as "obsolete". It's not fair especially since it's the older individuals that paved the way for the community we have now and the privilege of choice we have when it comes to products being such a niche community.

Saturatedandsodden25 said:
I'm 25 in real time so I don't have that much life experience yet but I do have at least 10 years of experience being "in" the community for lack of better words. I really do feel that people need to stop looking at older ABDLs as "obsolete". It's not fair especially since it's the older individuals that paved the way for the community we have now and the privilege of choice we have when it comes to products being such a niche community.
Awe. Thanks. You’re gonna die when I tell you me real age is 70 and my little age is 2 to 4. I’ve been one or actually had the tendency of diapers all my life. I fought it until 12 years ago. I’ve been married 47 years. And hid this from her for 35 years. I have 3 grown children that don’t know. When I first came out she was appalled but stayed with me. 3 years ago she has realized the hell ive gone thru with this and has slowly started learning to be mommy when I need her. It’s a start. A good start.

I’m a veteran, with survivors remorse as my command was blown up from under me in 1983. I have not forgotten that day and never will. Most of the time when I suffer from a ptsd episode, my little comes out to rescue me. Mommy has discovered that is my safety net.

So welcome! And play away

Reactions: Saturatedandsodden25
I know what ya mean . I’ve just started conversations with a few people on here . I don’t mind talking a little about diapers but Hell I’m 58 yrs old and there’s a lot more to life than just diapers or regression.
Most people I have privately chatted with here have been pretty cool though .
So mr Naughty2yrold where bouts in Texas you from

The nw part of houston

Do you mean people you PM? Or people you chat with here in the forums?

Antientmariner said:
Do you mean people you PM? Or people you chat with here in the forums?
Mostly in DM's on Twitter and Tumblr. Also have it happen in privates on Discord and Telegram. Haven't had the chance to PM many people here yet. Been trying to make more friends on here because I really like this site and I have genuinely been able to find people with similar interests.

cool ur jets, most people just suck lol

It happens, Im occasionally guilty of not replying because life gets in the way sometimes too for one reason or another. I luckily live with other abdls so I get my social time mostly offline.

Reactions: Kirisin and Saturatedandsodden25
Familliar said:
It happens, Im occasionally guilty of not replying because life gets in the way sometimes too for one reason or another. I luckily live with other abdls so I get my social time mostly offline.
I WISH I could live with another abdl. I could be comfortable and actually be myself. I live in the middle of nowhere so it’s hard for me to get my social needs outside of the interwebs.

Back