Fit of Goodnites medium from 1994?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prairie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I saw a few packs of ~24-year-old medium (65 lbs.) Goodnites from 1994 still sealed in the bags at the thrift store today and was considering rescuing them. Were these larger than now, or would they fit as poorly as S/M Goodnites today would?

I am not 100% on the older ones but i do remember the early 2000’s ones where alot bigger then todays

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They could stretch a little more, but if you are at the limit for them, they could rip around the legs, at the time, there was 3 sizes available, Medium in purple, Large in Aqua or Teal color, and X-Large in Blue, those were discontinued because adults started to use them, and god their absorbency was so awesome it made adult products sales worst so they had to stop making them. I remember getting my first pack or large ones, and they were too big for me, I was around 95lb at the time and pretty skinny with around a 27" waist, so the next time I got to the store, I got a medium pack and they fitted a little better. Wish I was still this size today. I was extremely skinny at this time.

Even if you couldn't fit in them I'd still get them; you could probably sell them for big bucks on eBay. Although just because it says copyright 1994 that doesn't necessarily mean that was the year they were manufactured.

I would get them regardless of how they fit. Granted they wouldn't fit any normal adult, but it would be possible for them to correctly fit someone maybe as old as 14.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back