• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

First time diapered

Missdeath13

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi there! I'm New here.
Well, I'm into diapers since I was like 10 or something, but I couldn't live my abdl life untill now 'cause I was living ln my parent's house but now I'm sharing a room.
I've tried diapers before but yesterday was my first time wearing pull ups (I bought them at the supermarket )
That shit felt amazing, god! it's something addictive. I wore two pullups at the same time and the sensation was incredible.
It were so hard for me to to wet them, and I had to put a lot of effort.
Once the diaper was wet, I felt on heaven. Now I'm wearing them any time that I have the chance, but only in the intimacy.
Give some advice to fill them properly or ideas of things to do while I'm wearing them.
Thaaanks <4
-miss.D

Reactions: Andy86, Dry247, Wolfman69 and 4 others
Welcome! Thanks for the great post! There's a forum for new members to introduce themselves to the community in that's great for meeting like minded ppl. :)

I wear goodnites sometimes and I've found that if I wet them slowly... little bit at a time type of thing... they'll hold a lot more before they leak.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Hello and welcome to the community. Thank you for the introduction. Yes wearing a diaper is an amazing feeling. If you are looking to use them stay hydrated and drink plenty of water. I wish you the best of luck on your abdl journey. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Reactions: Fattrick and PadPhilosopher
Yeah! I noticed, I did an enema because I wanted to mess them and I almost had a leak, so I release it slowly and the pull up held it all so well hehe.

Missdeath13 said:
Hi there! I'm New here.
Well, I'm into diapers since I was like 10 or something, but I couldn't live my abdl life untill now 'cause I was living ln my parent's house but now I'm sharing a room.
I've tried diapers before but yesterday was my first time wearing pull ups (I bought them at the supermarket )
That shit felt amazing, god! it's something addictive. I wore two pullups at the same time and the sensation was incredible.
It were so hard for me to to wet them, and I had to put a lot of effort.
Once the diaper was wet, I felt on heaven. Now I'm wearing them any time that I have the chance, but only in the intimacy.
Give some advice to fill them properly or ideas of things to do while I'm wearing them.
Thaaanks <4
-miss.D
Hello and welcome.
Something magical about wearing snd wetting a nappy, I love it so much, hope you have fun here

Hello and welcome from the UK.

Lots of great info and advice around here and many wonderful people to chat to and make friends,

As for tips on filling nappies properly, it just takes a bit of time. You have been trained and had in ingrained on you to keep dry and not pee yourself, it can take a bit of time and practice to overcome that and use a nappy freely. the more you wear and use the easier it gets, just take your time and enjoy it.

One little tip if you liked wearing multiple pull ups (or nappies for that matter) make a few little cuts and holes in the one that you are going to put on first, they don't have to be big (so that when wet and taking them off the gel does not fall out) but keep them mostly central on the pad, this will make sure any extra wee that does not get held by the first one and spread into the second and not just leak out the sides.

Reactions: Fattrick, PadPhilosopher and Missdeath13
My first time was a few weeks back. I am currently using them because of mobility issues and the challenge that comes with that. Mainly at night because of feet pain (waiting to have a foot operation) and the last thing you want to do is get comfortable then need to toilet. I’m learning and reading on here too, i took a gamble today and went to the doctors while wearing. Partly I woke up late and wanted to do the walk there. I didn’t think I would find wearing them to be alright, but reading different things on here is helping me accept that it is ok. I have had some leaking at night but with the support from the group I am ordering some suggested items.

Reactions: Missdeath13, Fattrick, PadPhilosopher and 1 other person
Hello

Missdeath13 said:
Yeah! I noticed, I did an enema because I wanted to mess them and I almost had a leak, so I release it slowly and the pull up held it all so well hehe.
Well, you're going to want some actual diapers if you plan on "fully" using them. Pull-ups are absolutely horrific for those with heavy incontinence and an almost guaranteed leak for everyone else LOL.
If you live near me I'll give you some, no strings attached. I'm in NE Pa.

CptKirk

Reactions: Wolfman69 and PadPhilosopher
Welcome to the community! Enjoy exploring the wide world of diapers!

Reactions: Wolfman69 and PadPhilosopher
Hello and Welcome

Back