First messing

BabyLouise

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
One of my resolutions for 2024 was to start messing in my diaper as well as wetting.
Saturday woke up in a slightly damp diaper and my plastic ballerina pants. Went down stairs for coffee still in my nighty. Whilst 8 was drinking it I felt the warning feelings of needed to go. Stood up and with a little effort at first started to poop. Once it started gravity took over and whilst there were pauses my body relaxed into it. The feeling was immense. Never felt in my grown life. Carried on drinking adfter it and then to bathroom. First dirty change and I loved it.
Definately will do again when 8 have a little weekend but will keep it indoors for the moment.

Attachments

• IMG_7029.jpeg
    IMG_7029.jpeg
    298.8 KB · Views: 20
Reactions: medfet878
That's pretty amazing. Must've been an amazing feeling. When I got my own place 11 years ago, one of the 1st things I wanted to do after diapering myself and wetting it was to mess. But I didn't have to go at that time, so it took awhile for me to get time to be able to mess myself and when I did, wow it was absolutely exquisite. It's still my favorite thing to do while padded.

Reactions: medfet878
Back