Finally diapered by wife!!

I’m at a stage 1 with my wife after telling her 5 years ago. I’m pretty sure this is the farthest it will ever go.

• Sad
Reactions: Diprs2, Fluffybottoms, chamberpot and 1 other person
TheMat said:
It was only a few days ago that I commented here that my wife had taken the milestone step of giving my diaper a pat.
Last night as I got into the shower I told her I was going to wear when I got out (I always (usually) tell her when I'm going to wear). When I got out she stopped me and asked if I could wait a couple minutes while she finished putting our son to bed so she could put one on me! I'm pretty sure the heavens parted and angels were singing with trumpets. It was a dream come true to hear her say that!
After a while she came out and we went to the bedroom and got a diaper out. She asked what the difference was between some white and blue ones I had (BetterDry and NS Supreme Lites) and I explained the different capacities and that I only wear the white ones when I can wear for many hours. Then I showed her how to prep a diaper, stretching it out, doing the fold down the middle to position the leak guards, and how the tapes work, where to position them, etc. Eventually it would be nice if she knew all this and could just get a diaper out and put it on the way I like automatically, but baby steps! It was so great just being able to talk matter of factly about diapers like it was normal without her reacting with disgust. Anyway then I laid down and she started putting it on. It was about 50/50 effort with me showing her how to do it and in the end the fit wasn't the greatest I ever had but no way am I ever going to say anything that could remotely be construed as discouragement. Positive reinforcement is really key for getting a partner involved.
Then we went about the rest of the evening, watched a TV show and cuddled a little. Before bed I took it off and re-showered. There was nothing sexual about the experience, it just made me so happy and satisfied that she was doing this for me. Eventually I would like to explore sexual aspects of it with her, but baby steps! Enjoy every little step of progress and shower her with positive reinforcement; let her see how happy it makes you. Afterwards I took care of her vanilla needs in bed VERY well. Again, positive reinforcement.

This might seem pretty sudden but we've been married almost 4 years and it's only been the past few weeks that I could start wearing around her at all.
Very very cool story. I dated my wife for about four months and we were friends and like being around eachother very much I had been a AB/DL for many many years since I was 7 years old didn't know the word AB/DL back then but I was attracted to diapers and wanted to try them and see how they felt on. I was hooked when I first tried them on and ever since I would wear them in private when no one was around. I told my girlfriend that I had to talked to her and she was very concerned what I was going to tell her. But I had to be honest with her and do this behind her back I had alrady fell in love with this women and liked her smile and laughter and her smatness she had and still has. I was so so nervous about telling her that I had this thing for diapers and wearing adult size toddler clolthing at times, it was not a 24 hour thing it was a thing I could do when time permited me to alone at home. When I told her she said is that all you like wearing diapers and she said wow that's nothing compair to what some guy's are into this so harmless ok if that's what you like ok we can do that. She took the roll of being my mommy and treating me as a toddler little boy still in cloth diapers and plastic pants and dressing me in that form. We have been happily married for 20 years and she doesn't not mind diapering me and talking toddler talk to me at times, I do diaper myself when she's not around but I do all the grown up things and I do love being a grown up very much like working in taking care of my business and yes I wear a cloth training pants and a pair of plastic pants over my training pants under my clothing. I don't wear mens underwear more. I do safisfy her needs as well for it's not a good thing for me to be what I want to be and not let her be what she wants to be she has her own little fetish and I love her fetish but she's a very girly women who loves wering her sheer nylons and a 12 strap garter belt and heels or corsets and loves me to make love to her legs and foundle her in a soft way mostly a foreplay before sex and I oblige her and this makes us happy we love eachother and respecst eachother and I listen to her and hear her when she speaks it's not my way or the highway it's respect and knowing what we have. She will hold my hand when we go to some of the amusement parks like I'm her little boy and yes I'm diapered as well. She will do a back seat diaper change before go drive home sometimes she will drive and some times I will drive it denpends where she's at in her head in her roll play is doing with me. Life is good.

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, CptKirk, TigerDL and 7 others
Looks like you handled it well! I dream of that happening. However, I put my diaper on in the closet and come to bed without any involvement from my GF. Best wishes!

Reactions: Diprs2
I have a girlfriend right now who is a DL and we are both happily together.

Reactions: Diprs2, TigerDL, DiaperVapor and 4 others
Glad to see this thread come back. It is interesting to hear where people fall on the scale of acceptance by their SO.

I am still at a 2, and my real desire is to get to a 3. Not sure I care about anything higher than that.

Interesting indeed to see what stages people are at. should make it a poll.
As for me I'm at negative infinity. No gf, and no clue how to find one who is like minded(Christian) and into or ok with ab.

Last edited:
I would say a two for me, but I haven't tried to wear in front of her or under clothing when we go out. She puts up with enough of my antics to have that throw in her face. (But if she ever encouraged me to wear more, I would)

I’m happily at stage 5 with my girlfriend with no interest in going higher. (Not into messing or her wearing)

It’s the same stage I have been with my other long term partners and, for me, any lower would not work in any future relationship that I have.

qwertyqwerty said:
No woman wants you to leave for just a fetish or Abdl
They also want to feel like they are more important than the fetish. While a fetish is not going to go away, threatening to leave makes it clear that the fetish is more important than they are and at that point you are already 3/4s of the way out the door.

Reactions: Diprs2 and ThePaddedTurtle
TheMat said:
It was only a few days ago that I commented here that my wife had taken the milestone step of giving my diaper a pat.
Last night as I got into the shower I told her I was going to wear when I got out (I always (usually) tell her when I'm going to wear). When I got out she stopped me and asked if I could wait a couple minutes while she finished putting our son to bed so she could put one on me! I'm pretty sure the heavens parted and angels were singing with trumpets. It was a dream come true to hear her say that!
After a while she came out and we went to the bedroom and got a diaper out. She asked what the difference was between some white and blue ones I had (BetterDry and NS Supreme Lites) and I explained the different capacities and that I only wear the white ones when I can wear for many hours. Then I showed her how to prep a diaper, stretching it out, doing the fold down the middle to position the leak guards, and how the tapes work, where to position them, etc. Eventually it would be nice if she knew all this and could just get a diaper out and put it on the way I like automatically, but baby steps! It was so great just being able to talk matter of factly about diapers like it was normal without her reacting with disgust. Anyway then I laid down and she started putting it on. It was about 50/50 effort with me showing her how to do it and in the end the fit wasn't the greatest I ever had but no way am I ever going to say anything that could remotely be construed as discouragement. Positive reinforcement is really key for getting a partner involved.
Then we went about the rest of the evening, watched a TV show and cuddled a little. Before bed I took it off and re-showered. There was nothing sexual about the experience, it just made me so happy and satisfied that she was doing this for me. Eventually I would like to explore sexual aspects of it with her, but baby steps! Enjoy every little step of progress and shower her with positive reinforcement; let her see how happy it makes you. Afterwards I took care of her vanilla needs in bed VERY well. Again, positive reinforcement.

This might seem pretty sudden but we've been married almost 4 years and it's only been the past few weeks that I could start wearing around her at all.

That’s amazing! Huge milestone!!!

Reactions: Carl2229 and Rescue
Omgggg I want this

Reactions: Carl2229 and diaperdude
My wife is also very supportive with me liking diapers and she has been diapering me every night

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, ThePaddedTurtle, diaperdude and 2 others
Glad to see you’re wife is accepting and even trying. Great to see I hope to find someone that shares my interests even if it’s some. Sounds like a big step in your relationship

Reactions: Diprs2 and TheMat
Haha this thread is 4 years old! Guess I should give an update. The way we’ve settled into diapers being a part of our relationship is that occasionally she will wear and wet a goodnite for me. Her in a wet goodnite is so hot for me! And on my own I will wear a diaper about once a week during my working hours (I work from home). She has offered to diaper me over the years but I found it doesn’t really do that much for me plus I can do a better job myself. I don’t really wear in the evenings anymore either since I only have high capacity abdl diapers now and my body won’t let me sleep in a diaper.

Her accepting that I wear on my own plus her wearing goodnites for me is plenty.

• Love
Reactions: Lyric, Diprs2, TigerDL and 6 others
TheMat said:
Haha this thread is 4 years old! Guess I should give an update. The way we’ve settled into diapers being a part of our relationship is that occasionally she will wear and wet a goodnite for me. Her in a wet goodnite is so hot for me! And on my own I will wear a diaper about once a week during my working hours (I work from home). She has offered to diaper me over the years but I found it doesn’t really do that much for me plus I can do a better job myself. I don’t really wear in the evenings anymore either since I only have high capacity abdl diapers now and my body won’t let me sleep in a diaper.

Her accepting that I wear on my own plus her wearing goodnites for me is plenty.
Considering the way things could have gone wrong, it looks like you've both settled with a situation that's most definitely better than you'd've initially expected going into this relationship. Glad to see you two are still together and doing well! I just found this thread (you just posted, duh) but reading it was nice and even funny at times, looking at when some answers had been posted - over a year after the thread was created.

May the two of you keep going like this :)

Reactions: Diprs2, TheMat, ThePaddedTurtle and 1 other person
@TheMat did I understand your original post correctly that she was disgusted in the early days? If so what turned the trick so dramatically?

Subtlerustle said:
@TheMat did I understand your original post correctly that she was disgusted in the early days? If so what turned the trick so dramatically?
I think it just took time and her understanding how big a deal it was to me along with my positive reinforcement.

Reactions: Subtlerustle, gmate1713 and Diprs2
Back