Filling diapers with air (Read first post)

incontinentghost09

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
(i missworded the title of my last post) i was trying to write this

sombrafan09 said:
(i missworded the title of my last post) i was trying to write this
deleted last post

Last edited:
Hmmmm 🤔

Reactions: Edgewater
WHAT lol are you talking about passing gas ?

• Haha
Reactions: Edgewater and fleckothefennec
keepitonDL said:
WHAT lol are you talking about passing gas ?
no not that i meant actual air

Not really my thing, but if you plug "inflatable diaper" into Google's image search and skim the results, you'll find a few potentially relevant hits. There have also been a few ADISC discussions about inflatable diapers over the years.

I can't imagine any good way to inflate a regular diaper. Perhaps you could put some other inflatable object into your diaper first.

Reactions: BunnyPrincess and Edgewater
Cottontail said:
Not really my thing, but if you plug "inflatable diaper" into Google's image search and skim the results, you'll find a few potentially relevant hits. There have also been a few ADISC discussions about inflatable diapers over the years.

I can't imagine any good way to inflate a regular diaper. Perhaps you could put some other inflatable object into your diaper first.
intresting but not what im meaning

I tend to find that filling my diapers with oxygen leads to a lot of leaks. No absorbency whatsoever. 0ml capacity 😛

I've never even thought of doing it until I read this thread, but if it was warm air, then I'd give it a try.

Putting a plastic bag inside diaper then inflating it with a tube 🤤

Last edited:
You might try, plastic pants, but ones that have a tight fit at the waist & legs, and very roomy all around the main part of the pant. This is referred to as, “ballooning plastic pants”. Air will get trapped, in the large area of the pants, but not easily escape because of the snug waist & legs. When you sit, the air will get forced out, from the waist, or leg bands, “POOF”!
Finding the right fitting plastic pants, can be difficult for this. It’s best to find a seller, who will make some up, with a custom fit. Then you can specify, your exact waist & leg dimension, but with larger body of the pant dimensions. An example might be, if you wore a size large, you would have size large waist & leg openings, but have the pants be size X- Large.
Comco plastic pants use to be great for this, unfortunately they are long gone out of business.
But, you can still get Gary pants made in this way. Look for, Mountain View Products , or LLMedico, they both deal with Gary pants.

Mountain View Products

A leading world class supplier of plastic pants, cloth diapers and novelty apparel. We strive to provide customer service and affordable prices for all your needs.
www.plastic-pants.com
www.plastic-pants.com
www.llmedico.com

Gary Pull-On Plastic Pants

Gary plastic pants are ideal for a trouble-free, dry night's sleep. A wide crotch area and forward-facing leg openings make these pants extra roomy to accommodate cloth diapers, disposable diapers, or thick incontinence pads.
www.llmedico.com
www.llmedico.com
Or, you can look for sellers on Etsy, who make plastic pants.
One example would be this,

I would think that if you had two pairs of rubber pants, you could theoretically seal them to make a sort of space to inflate. Might be worth a try if you have spares or older pairs that you can modify without worrying if it damages them.

Reactions: Luvshugs and Edgewater
Sounds more like you are referencing the air that is already inside the diaper and plastic pants as part of putting them on, coming 'out' when you sit down. Best when happens at home, not good when it happens out and about.

Have fun!

Reactions: Luvshugs
air pillow packs typically used for shipping could be fun to fill your diaper with

Luvshugs said:
You might try, plastic pants, but ones that have a tight fit at the waist & legs, and very roomy all around the main part of the pant. This is referred to as, “ballooning plastic pants”. Air will get trapped, in the large area of the pants, but not easily escape because of the snug waist & legs. When you sit, the air will get forced out, from the waist, or leg bands, “POOF”!
Finding the right fitting plastic pants, can be difficult for this. It’s best to find a seller, who will make some up, with a custom fit. Then you can specify, your exact waist & leg dimension, but with larger body of the pant dimensions. An example might be, if you wore a size large, you would have size large waist & leg openings, but have the pants be size X- Large.
Comco plastic pants use to be great for this, unfortunately they are long gone out of business.
But, you can still get Gary pants made in this way. Look for, Mountain View Products , or LLMedico, they both deal with Gary pants.

Mountain View Products

A leading world class supplier of plastic pants, cloth diapers and novelty apparel. We strive to provide customer service and affordable prices for all your needs.
www.plastic-pants.com
www.plastic-pants.com
www.llmedico.com

Gary Pull-On Plastic Pants

Gary plastic pants are ideal for a trouble-free, dry night's sleep. A wide crotch area and forward-facing leg openings make these pants extra roomy to accommodate cloth diapers, disposable diapers, or thick incontinence pads.
www.llmedico.com
www.llmedico.com
Or, you can look for sellers on Etsy, who make plastic pants.
One example would be this,
wow

Reactions: Luvshugs and Edgewater
when I see the title all I can think of is a diaper like whoopee cushion :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: , as they say "whatever floats your boat" :p (or your diaper in this case :ROFLMAO: ) cant remember if I saw something about people talking about diapers exploding when they site down thanks to there being to much air in them....... it all sound pretty funny to me really :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
littleph0enix said:
when I see the title all I can think of is a diaper like whoopee cushion :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: , as they say "whatever floats your boat" :p (or your diaper in this case :ROFLMAO: ) cant remember if I saw something about people talking about diapers exploding when they site down thanks to there being to much air in them....... it all sound pretty funny to me really :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
weird but still lol

• Haha
Reactions: ThePaddedGolfer, BunnyPrincess, littleph0enix and 1 other person
Try a beach ball inside the plastic pants and pump away see what happens?

Reactions: ThePaddedGolfer
The small air pillows used for packing work well for achieving the inflated diaper feeling. Add as many as you can!

Back