Fermented Foods

Seasonedcitizen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
When I was reading the postings on farts, I thought of my problems with a medication I was taking years ago. The usual complaint was gas, diarrhea and greasy stools. I started taking fermented foods like sauerkraut and Korean kimchi and that solved my problem. My stools are hard and small. Having good gut bacteria helps with a lot of problems.

Speaking of fermented u might wanna try japanese natto as well xD

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
I have been tempted to try sauerkraut. Given that cabbage aggravates my IBS-d, I was reluctant to try it.

I eat a couple of mouthfuls of one or the other every day.

Seasonedcitizen said:
fermented foods like sauerkraut and Korean kimchi
I have found this very helpful as well. Promotes good, healthy BMs. I make my own sauerkraut.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and CLPP
slimjiminy said:
I have been tempted to try sauerkraut. Given that cabbage aggravates my IBS-d, I was reluctant to try it.
I love sauerkraut and smoked sausage with mashed potatoes.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, CLPP and Deleted member 63979
Seasonedcitizen said:
When I was reading the postings on farts, I thought of my problems with a medication I was taking years ago. The usual complaint was gas, diarrhea and greasy stools. I started taking fermented foods like sauerkraut and Korean kimchi and that solved my problem. My stools are hard and small. Having good gut bacteria helps with a lot of problems.
It the opposite for me, when i do eat fermented food i will shit my pants, seriously. After going on a histamine low diet, aka no fermented foods at all, it got much better with my IBS.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Deleted member 63979
Back