Status
Not open for further replies.

NappiedTruckDriver

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Well I feel like right mischevious 2/3 year old this morning :laugh::smile1: waiting with a nice present for my mommy or daddy :sweatdrop: a nice smelly morning diaper :eek::eek: but it's Sunday so they get up late
You know what bored toddlers get up to :smile1::smile1:
I'm lying in bed wearing my red racing car pj's , paci in mouth , plushie under left arm and chin and got a crinklz on that needs changing
Now what mischief can a 2/3 year old get in to while every one is still in bed :laugh:

You could get out of bed and make anither mess... one that isn't in your diaper, heck you can have a little fun in the process.. or even find a cookie jar sugar is always nice as a early morning snack so long as you dont get caught what ever you choose good luck...<3

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

flyinbaby said:
You could get out of bed and make anither mess... one that isn't in your diaper, heck you can have a little fun in the process.. or even find a cookie jar sugar is always nice as a early morning snack so long as you dont get caught what ever you choose good luck...<3

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk
Or I could just lay here with my PJ bottoms over my head :laugh: like I'm doing now :laugh:

parcelboy2 said:
Or I could just lay here with my PJ bottoms over my head :laugh: like I'm doing now :laugh:

Are they long rabbit ears or robot antennae? (Or doggy ears!) :lol:

CuddleWoozle said:
Are they long rabbit ears or robot antennae? (Or doggy ears!) :lol:

:laugh: Doggie ears
After that I got very naughty and slam dunked my poopy butt on my bedroom floor :giggles::giggles: you can guess what happened :biggrin::biggrin::blushie::blushie: Lets say back up my it was

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back