Feedback on Prevail Diapers?

Canadianfalls

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I want to try the Prevail Air Stretchable, and Prevail Air Overnights. Has anyone tried these? Or tried similar Prevail products? I am able to change much more frequently now, and lately haven't been getting full use out of my Attends Premiers, or Forsite AM/PMs, and I absolutely hate wasting diapers that aren't at least somewhat close to fully used.

Discretion isn't an issue really, just functionality. Thanks!

Canadianfalls said:
I want to try the Prevail Air Stretchable, and Prevail Air Overnights. Has anyone tried these? Or tried similar Prevail products?
I've tried Prevail Air Plus. I like the fit and appearance. The function is decent but it lacks standing leak guards. The capacity is somewhere between a Tena Super Brief and a FitRight Restore Super Brief. It's not a lot of capacity but it's not paper thin either. The single tape system works well. I think you'll like it. 1713290562611.png

Reactions: Canadianfalls
GreasyGears said:
I've tried Prevail Air Plus. I like the fit and appearance. The function is decent but it lacks standing leak guards. The capacity is somewhere between a Tena Super Brief and a FitRight Restore Super Brief. It's not a lot of capacity but it's not paper thin either. The single tape system works well. I think you'll like it. View attachment 134118
Thanks! Have you tried the overnights? I wonder if they'd work well during the day, too.

I've tried them, wasn't a fan. I found they didn't hold much. Maybe you'll have better luck

princessarya said:
I've tried them, wasn't a fan. I found they didn't hold much. Maybe you'll have better luck
Which version/variant did you try? The 360s?

Canadianfalls said:
Which version/variant did you try? The 360s?
I don't remember. It's been a while

I bought a package at a thrift store. I wasn’t impressed. I don’t remember which one it was.

I have tried prevail and for my amount of wetting they don't work for me at all.
If you have light needs I think they would be ok.

Seasonedcitizen said:
I bought a package at a thrift store. I wasn’t impressed. I don’t remember which one it was.
I use the 360s for moderate use when I'm by washrooms or need to he discreet and they work well for that. They're not for extended wear though. I'm hoping the overnights are a different story.

SparkyDog said:
I have tried prevail and for my amount of wetting they don't work for me at all.
If you have light needs I think they would be ok.
Do you know which variant you tried? I'm guessing the 360 wouldn't be the same as the overnight. At least I hope.

Canadianfalls said:
Do you know which variant you tried? I'm guessing the 360 wouldn't be the same as the overnight. At least I hope.
Sorry no, been a couple years was the brief style

These are ok for light leaks and wetting and can probably handle a larger wetting. I usually wear these for about an hour to the gym and never had a leak. I wouldnt wear these overnight or for full bladder voids. If I wear these during the day, they typically last me about an hour and a half before needing to change. I think theyre very similar to Attends. I would recommend picking up a package from a thrift store to try out since these are usually available there for about $5 a bag.

diaperbutt09 said:
These are ok for light leaks and wetting and can probably handle a larger wetting. I usually wear these for about an hour to the gym and never had a leak. I wouldnt wear these overnight or for full bladder voids. If I wear these during the day, they typically last me about an hour and a half before needing to change. I think theyre very similar to Attends. I would recommend picking up a package from a thrift store to try out since these are usually available there for about $5 a bag.
Thanks. I can get away with Depends or something for the gym but I bike a lot for long distances without access to washrooms and need something more sturdy and discreet that can handle activity. Prevail has been what I've had in mind. I've tried the 360s and they conform well to my body while active without clumping. I hope the overnights are a more absorbent version with all the same perks.

Back