Fear of the LGBTQ community

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t like how the LGBTQ are shoving their ideaologies down our throats, especially the children. My own child thought she was gay because she is BF with another female. She had to go thru therapy and she is doing fine. She’s happily dating her boyfriend.

The LGBTQ should be kept at home as I do with my kink with diapers. I only do it privately, here, and on Tumblr without revealing my face.

I do have gay, lesbian, transgender friends and I’m fine with their lifestyle as long as they aren’t showing it off and making scenes about it.

• Angry
Reactions: Josephine, lilbabyjooce, Edgewater and 2 others
jamiejamie said:
I don’t like how the LGBTQ are shoving their ideaologies down our throats, especially the children. My own child thought she was gay because she is BF with another female. She had to go thru therapy and she is doing fine. She’s happily dating her boyfriend.

The LGBTQ should be kept at home as I do with my kink with diapers. I only do it privately, here, and on Tumblr without revealing my face.

I do have gay, lesbian, transgender friends and I’m fine with their lifestyle as long as they aren’t showing it off and making scenes about it.
Quite the opinion there...though lqbtq isnt a kink, nor is it something to be ashamed of. Kids get confused sometimes, thats not our faults, it just happens.

Reactions: Josephine and lilbabyjooce
Thou'st been indoctrinated in hate towards a group with specific traits, so it will take a while until thou no longer seest them that way.

The best thou canst do to fix that problem is learning about neuroscience and developmental biology. Once thou dost it for a long time, thou'lt realize how much thou'st learnt and how ignorant people from thine old environment were.

Here, start with this, although Wikipedia isn't the only resource thou shouldst use, it's definitely a good starting point:

Best regards! 🙂

Spankedanddiapered said:
seems to be being pushed onto everyone
What the acceptance? We aren't going to go away now that more of us wont be getting killed for being known :p

We may be loud and proud thats because we're safe now

Reactions: Josephine, lilbabyjooce and PuppyJames
This thread is causing me pain
Have none of you heard of the "dont say gay" bill? Just because everyone is trying to hide us for their own comfort doesn't mean we're going away
jamiejamie said:
The LGBTQ should be kept at home
That's ridiculous, why don't you leave your straight at home?

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: Josephine, SparkleAlchemist, lilbabyjooce and 2 others
jamiejamie said:
The LGBTQ should be kept at home
This is a particularly foul sentiment and i hope you know this. Why don't you tell a black man to keep his black skin at home and pretend to be white so you can be more comfortable?

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: lilbabyjooce, jamiejamie and PuppyJames
I'm closing this thread.
If you're afraid of LGBT people, well, its your responsibility to keep your fear in check and not let it affect your words or actions.
Remember, you're not the only human to experience fear. LGBT people often live in fear too, sometimes fear of being physically attacked. Sometimes its a reasonable fear, sometimes it isn't, but either way LGBT people have fears too, but they keep them in check, and don't let them lead them to irrational behavior. Its up to you to do the same.

• Love
Reactions: floppyfoppsie, Josephine, SparkleAlchemist and 6 others
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back