FB recommended groups warning !

NappiedTruckDriver

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Just browsing FB and on my recommended groups that may interest me , “AB/TDL group 😧 , not what I want to see on my FB page

• Wow
Reactions: Angelapinks and Jorelaxed
Couldn't find such a group but if you search for "ABDL" there must be 50+ hits on the list of groups, pages, and individuals but you don't need to visit any of them for Meta to figure out what you like. At some time in recent weeks, you had a window open to a Meta site (Facebook, Instagram, etc) and then went here or to a similar site.
If you want to keep your DL interest to yourself, DO NOT LEAVE a window open from Facebook, Instagram, etc, and browse. Go to Facebook, check what you want, and close the window AND the browser. Then open a new browser, check ADISC and any other DL sites you visit, and CLOSE the browser. It's no guarantee, but it helps.
They make their money by selling lists of people with certain interests to advertisers. For instance if I wanted to do an advertising campaign directed to adult babies, 30-50 years of age, hispanic, college education or better, within 50 miles of Topeka, Kansas, that respond to coupon offers, they can tell me how many I could expect to reach and how much it will cost me. They don't sell me the list, they just promise to put my advertisement in front of xx or xxxx number of people. Or if I made a cute baby print diaper cover, I might want to target ABs with a birthday in June and create an ad like, "Give the Big Baby in your life the perfect birthday present."
Social media has made billionaires out of the people like Zuckerberg that have built these huge information platforms and they use them for all kinds of purposes including politics. Do you really believe that it was just a 'coincidence' that of the 83 case of voter fraud compiled by US Attorneys, that all of them happened in an area with traditionally low voter turnout of registered voters, a lot of social media comments from people saying the don't like either candidate, and a Democrat Federal Judge that refuses to let the cases be heard? That would be like hitting a slot machine jackpot with 83 consecutive pulls of the handle.
I've thought about doing a youtube video on safe browsing practices for those of us that want to keep our personal lives to ourselves, but Google/Youtube make their money the same way and would probably take it down immediately.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: babyscotty37, Angelapinks and theancientmariner
I think I might have seen incontinence products on my feed before, but nothing ABDL related. Might've been Crinkles I think. If that happens, do whatever you can to make it not pop up again.

I don't even go near Facebook anymore for that reason. I don't even have my name there anymore I closed my account a long time ago. But wife still uses it and she will send me things from work but I never log into it.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
i have used facebook in maybe 5 yearz

I also left Fakebook a few years back...never again. It's pathetic.

fakebook-logo SM.png

Reactions: PaddedRita
BobbiSueEllen said:
I also left Fakebook a few years back...never again. It's pathetic.

people like my mother still use it think Tick Tock is dangerous but Facebook is the same thing

You talk about Zuck making billions from selling your data yet you still have an account on that awful site? That is on you just as it is on everyone else who chooses to take the path of least resistance.

Closing a browser and reopening it BTW won't stop the tracking, cookies persist unless you are using incognito, there are also other ways to track you using finger printing.

Also be aware META owns many other sites and also buys tracking data from Google. Consider using DuckDuckGo or Brave.

Use incognito more often, for various things, it will do a better job of isolating, whenever I search something I use DuckDuckGo in incognito. Also make a habit of cleaning cookies and session data frequently, prune your history.

Use a separate browser for activities you really want to keep private such as LibreWolf. Check your browser settings and ensure more secure settings are chosen, particularly with regard to cookie policy and location settings should always be to ask by default.

Install some good privacy extensions such as Privacy Badger, Adblock Ultimate, LocalCDN, uBlock Origin.

Some browsers have a "containers" feature, consider using it to further isolate different activities on the web.

Lastly, nuke Meta, Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp and whatever other crap exists under the ownership of the ZUCC, GDPR all that crap.

LittleBoyCuddles said:
You talk about Zuck making billions from selling your data yet you still have an account on that awful site? That is on you just as it is on everyone else who chooses to take the path of least resistance.

Closing a browser and reopening it BTW won't stop the tracking, cookies persist unless you are using incognito, there are also other ways to track you using finger printing.

Also be aware META owns many other sites and also buys tracking data from Google. Consider using DuckDuckGo or Brave.

Use incognito more often, for various things, it will do a better job of isolating, whenever I search something I use DuckDuckGo in incognito. Also make a habit of cleaning cookies and session data frequently, prune your history.

Use a separate browser for activities you really want to keep private such as LibreWolf. Check your browser settings and ensure more secure settings are chosen, particularly with regard to cookie policy and location settings should always be to ask by default.

Install some good privacy extensions such as Privacy Badger, Adblock Ultimate, LocalCDN, uBlock Origin.

Some browsers have a "containers" feature, consider using it to further isolate different activities on the web.

Lastly, nuke Meta, Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp and whatever other crap exists under the ownership of the ZUCC, GDPR all that crap.
protonmail is a great alternative to Google Gmail drive and VPN also has a calendar

• Love
Reactions: LittleBoyCuddles and BobbiSueEllen
littleK1626 said:
protonmail is a great alternative to Google Gmail...
I second that. I run on Protonmail, it's fantastic! 🥳

BobbiSueEllen said:
I second that. I run on Protonmail, it's fantastic! 🥳
I pay for the premium service so you have the drive and great VPN

littleK1626 said:
protonmail is a great alternative to Google Gmail drive and VPN also has a calendar
If you consolidate everything into an alternative then that alternative just ends up becoming the new Google. Never fully trust a company to abide by the laws of the country that governs it or for them to uphold their end of their own privacy policy, it is entirely a one way street. For many companies it is cheaper to pay for the fines for breaking the law than to miss out on the profits of doing whatever dodgy thing they are doing with your data.

Algorithms work by showing you what the machine thinks you wanna see based on your browsing habits.

This is also why reactionaries seem to ALWAYS find dubious content on TikTok, but for a huge chunk of the population it's just incredibly elaborate shitposting.

Ijs.

Back