Favorite Things to do Diapered

Learn a language. Buy baby / toddler / young kid books in that language.

Reactions: lilbabygirlbella
denimchicken said:
How about a train ride?

Could also visit the zoo, although that's a lot of walking. (Chafing is no good)

Oh! Go to the amusement park! A roller coaster diapered would be great!
Train ride next week.

Reactions: denimchicken
I like mommy taking me to park in back seat of Volvo in booster seat. Ideal just after she has changed my diaper.

Reactions: lilbabygirlbella and denimchicken
siysiy said:
Go out and about diaper covered up but that can be fun.
Oh yes I agree. Going out in a fresh diaper. Do all my errands while making full use of my diaper. Then going home hardly able to walk.

ChooChoo69 said:
Train ride next week.
With a user name like that I would expect nothing less.

I used to go biking in a diaper under my bike shorts. I need to get out on my bike again..haha. If I don't have to work on Thursday, I like to go grocery shopping wearing a diaper under my shorts or jeans depending on the time of year.

I also like to wear adult baby clothes over my diaper and drink from a baby bottle. Sometimes I've played with my little green army men while diapered. Toys can be fun while diapered.

Reactions: MegaLugia and denimchicken
Favorites: Usually sleeping only with a diaper, watching animated films, and gaming.

Reactions: Canadianfalls, MegaLugia and denimchicken
I'm currently studying for a biochemistry midterm that I have next week while wearing a Little Rascals.

I expect this appeals to me most because it's something I just don't get to do often, but: Crash on the couch in my diaper and onesie, drink something warm from my bottle, and watch something completely happy and innocent on TV.

Truth be told, I get plenty of diaper time and don't exactly feel deprived in that regard, but most of my diaper time coincides with my workday. That's good for other reasons (it helps keep me from getting stressed out), but littlespace is obviously off limits.

Last edited:
Reactions: Canadianfalls
denimchicken said:
Man I would turn so red if I talked to employees about this. Although I have done it before but it was a quick yes or no question. Carrying on a conversation would be something else.
Yes, and that is why you absolutely have to try it!
Second step: go with an already very wet diaper on into a pharmacy and ask (only if there is a young beautiful employee serving you ;-) ) if they sell adult diapers at the piece because you need one now and forgot a spare to change ... often they will look for samples and offer you pants wich you should deny and ask for some with tabs... if you have them ask where the nearest public toilet is, with a little chance they have a customer toilet somewhere ... this is fun.
Ps: If they offer you the diaper for free, ask if they have a tip-box, a little sign of thanks is highly reccomended.
Have fun,
Allesindie

Reactions: Canadianfalls, lilbabygirlbella and denimchicken
Erm... everything? 😁 Thou canst cuddle with plushies too, it's very pleasant 🥰

Reactions: utjerry and CertifiedCrinklerTodd
Mehrabad98 said:
I'm currently studying for a biochemistry midterm that I have next week while wearing a Little Rascals.
They just came out with size 7s I think right? How does the sizing compare to others?

Travel, go out for a nice walk, visit a park, museums, all kinds of fun things to do diapered

Reactions: MetalDan86 and Canadianfalls
Nap, sleep, watch anime or cartoons, play with toys, play video games, eat out, reading.

southeastlittle said:
They just came out with size 7s I think right? How does the sizing compare to others?
I think you’re thinking of the Rascals and Friends brand. From what I’ve read, they’re not much bigger than the previous size 6. I believe I even heard they shrank the 6 a tiny bit. Just like Pampers did with the “new” size 8. Just shrinkflation.

Back