Favorite season.

ABDLlover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
What is your favorite season and why? That is a hard choice for me. I love summer bc we get to go to the lake and spend the day fishing, swimming, and boating. Yet I hate the humidity and heat here in the south. Then i love fall bc of the colors and pumpkin spice stuff. I love the winter bc i love to snuggle to my hubby and snuggle under the covers in a cold room, some of the best sleeps. And i love spring bc of all the pretty flowers and perfect temperatures for going outside. Not sweating your balls off or freezing your butt off. Lol

Reactions: Jorelaxed and Edgewater
Spring & summer
it's nice but not too hot, I don't sweat like crazy or am cold
It still light in the later evenings

Spring and summer, sure, with the long daylight hours giving more time to be outdoors, but I don't think I'd appreciate those as much without fall and winter. I do like the change of seasons.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, mistykitty and Edgewater
Fall is mine. Love the leaves changing and the cool crisp air.

• Love
It’s got to be winter it just hits the spot.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, Edgewater and Freddie07601
It has to be spring and summer, I do not like to be cold, For me it has to be the hotter the better.

Summer for me. I LOVE summer! Cook outs, bike rides, swimming, theme parks, camping, fireworks. I can tolerate cold, but I don't perfer it. Fall is pretty, but winter is not far off.

Reactions: BBBen and Edgewater
During summer my favourite season is winter, during winter my favourite season is summer. It's summer at the moment so I'd have to say I'm longing for winter to come around! Autumn is cool too since my birthday falls (pun slightly intended) during then.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, BBBen, Edgewater and 1 other person
It's so cold right now I hate it.

Reactions: BBBen, Edgewater, Sealander and 1 other person
Summer. I can't stand the cold. It feels like spring and fall go by so quickly. Summer is glorious.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, BBBen and Edgewater
I am just crazy as I activity enjoy the Seasons, as each is different and have their own joy!
Having things one loves to do in each Season is the means of loving each and all of them!

Reactions: littleFeathers and Jorelaxed
So there are defiantly things I love and enjoy about all of the season but I whole heartily say that Fall is my favorite. To start it off I have a September, that is followed by Halloween in October, Thanksgiving in November, and then Christmas in December (which I know is not actually in fall). So I have 4 months of constant things to look forward too. Plus I love the changing leaves, and the cool days. I also enjoy all the fall activities, foods, and flavors. I love apple cider.

Reactions: Edgewater
Spring probably is my fav. Good balance of nice weather without being overly hot or overly cold. I don't like being cold but I wouldn't not want the other seasons though.

Baloo said:
It has to be spring and summer, I do not like to be cold, For me it has to be the hotter the better.
You would love Las Vegas, Nevada in July!.

• Love
Jorelaxed said:
You would love Las Vegas, Nevada in July!.
Been to Nevada in summer before. I can attest to this if you like it hot that's where to go in the summer.

I love winter. In Switzerland it's my favorite time. November and early December are the worst with short days, fog or rain...

Back