Favorite panty style

nezquic66 said:
I'm exploring a new side of me, and, want to know what your favorite panty styles are. My girlfriend is way supportive of this and has given me some boyshorts for Christmas. What are some of your favorite panty styles and brands? And any tips associated with wearing them as a cis male? I absolutely love the boy shorts she got me!
Boyshorts are my goto, however for the most part I don't wear any due to how strange and uncomfortable they are. Obviously I wear them when I must, but that's not an everyday thing. It's interesting the comments men make when I casually mention this when the topic's brought up. Like they're just panties, people...

Last edited:
Riley said:
Boyshorts are my goto, however for the most part I don't wear any due to how strange and uncomfortable they are. Obviously I wear them when I must, but that's not an everyday thing. It's interesting the comments men make when I casually mention this when the topic's brought up. Like they're just panties, people...
Boyshorts are form-fitting compression underwear and have little if any room for a substantial diaper worn comfortably -
sometimes looking like painted on underwear - thinking along the lines of bike-pants those panties with the padded crotch !
The difference here being boyshorts are underwear - bike pants looking similar are outerwear - viva-la-difference.
There are boyshorts with rows of ruffled lace detailing - bloomers - square dance panties - but not suitable for heavy diaper use.

babylock1 said:
Boyshorts are form-fitting compression underwear and have little if any room for a substantial diaper worn comfortably -
sometimes looking like painted on underwear - thinking along the lines of bike-pants those panties with the padded crotch !
The difference here being boyshorts are underwear - bike pants looking similar are outerwear - viva-la-difference.
There are boyshorts with rows of ruffled lace detailing - bloomers - square dance panties - but not suitable for heavy diaper use.
I don't wear diapers with panties, though. From my understanding the original question wanted to know what our favorite panty style was so that is mine.

My favorite panty style is a full rise diaper.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
While I don’t consider myself a sissy I only own and wear panties. Prior I only wore boxers, enjoy the support for the boys, the cut, the feel way more comfortable then men’s underwear, and feel sexy?

I wear VanityFair Illumination High-Cut Bikini or Briefs.

I prefer nylon/satin/silk anything. I just bought me a pair of boyshorts a few minutes ago, and these are already my new favorite!

Reactions: 49beachdipe and Seasonedcitizen
Pink, frilly, rhumba, and positively screaming sissy baby girl!

Reactions: January83 and Seasonedcitizen
Back