Favorite Music Poll

What is your favorite type(s) of music?

• Total voters

diapereddesigner

*tap tap* is this thing on?
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi! I'm just curious of everyone's favorite type of music. Check out the poll below. I know that the list is not exhaustive as I can only include so many options on these polls, so feel free to select "other" and comment your preferred specific genre if it is not listed!

Reactions: Harut, TrashPanda01 and Aimeesaurus
I love rock, some metal and a teensy bit of electronic and rap. My all time favouries are Radiohead, Queens of the Stone Age, and Nine Inch Nails I'd say. When I was younger I used to like a bit of Deadmau5 and some dubstep stuff but I've not listened to much of that in years. If anyone has any recommendations based on these three I'm always open to new music!

Reactions: AndyPandy and diapereddesigner
pop/ latin/ showtunes/ romantic balads

Some classic rock but not all

selected Classic and Rock, but mainly "Other", most of which belonging to (Neo-)Progressive Rock.

Reactions: AndyPandy
I love all types, but I suppose my favorite it would have to be 80s new wave music.

I love everything from the 80s music wise. I’m a huge Black Sabbath and iron maiden fan. I also love Pink Floyd.

But why didn’t I see reggae on the list? I’ve been listening to a lot of that lately. If you ever meet someone who says they like reggae, and you ask who, and they say Bob Marley, that’s when your soul dies a little bit. Bob Marley isn’t even a good singer.

Reactions: AndyPandy and TrashPanda01
Not into punk but I do like Heavy Metal.

Reactions: ShyBoo81
Aimeesaurus said:
I love rock, some metal and a teensy bit of electronic and rap. My all time favouries are Radiohead, Queens of the Stone Age, and Nine Inch Nails I'd say. When I was younger I used to like a bit of Deadmau5 and some dubstep stuff but I've not listened to much of that in years. If anyone has any recommendations based on these three I'm always open to new music!
I would also recommend Thom Yorke, Atoms for Peace, PJ Harvey, Iggy Pop, Mogwai, Skinny Puppy & Boards of Canada

AndyPandy said:
I would also recommend Thom Yorke, Atoms for Peace, PJ Harvey, Iggy Pop, Mogwai, Skinny Puppy & Boards of Canada
also, Soundgarden

AndyPandy said:
also, Soundgarden
& maybe some Aphex Twin, lol i could go on for a while, Radiohead, QOTSA, & NIN are all excellent artists that bring to mind many more excellent artists I would place in similar status/ categories

Mainly electronica: trance, EDM, synthwave, chiptunes, … I mostly listen while working, and am easily distracted by lyrics, so my overwhelming preference is for non-lyrical stuff.

Last edited:
Cottontail said:
Mainly electronica: trance, EDM, synthwave, chiptunes, … I mostly listen while working, and am easily distracted by lyrics, so my overwhelming preference is for non-lyrical stuff.
Funny I'm the opposite. I listen to Reddit podcasts when I work. I'm a driver, and can listen to any kind of talk, but always go back to headbanging eventually.

Reactions: Cottontail
AndyPandy said:
& maybe some Aphex Twin, lol i could go on for a while, Radiohead, QOTSA, & NIN are all excellent artists that bring to mind many more excellent artists I would place in similar status/ categories
Thanks for the recommendations! I've listened to quite a few of these but I think I'll give aphex twin a try. I've heard other Radiohead fans mention them before but never tried them before.

I like all rock and metal. Not into death metal though.

theancientmariner said:
Funny I'm the opposite. I listen to Reddit podcasts when I work. I'm a driver, and can listen to any kind of talk, but always go back to headbanging eventually.
When I'm driving, especially when I'm alone, I like to listen to talk radio. Helps me not feel lonely!

I have a country station I listen to while I'm driving, though it's a combination of country pop, hick hop, as well as the more old-fashioned stuff.

Reactions: Cottontail
PrettyLilPrincess said:
:ROFLMAO: LOL. I'm sure I've heard some country rap before, but I haven't heard it called that.

• Haha
Reactions: diapereddesigner and PrettyLilPrincess
Back