Favorite Baby Themes

LilTinyBun

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Other
I have been thinking about this for a while, but I wonder if anyone else has a favorite motif or theme are they when playing and/or in littlespace. I personally love lambs, and anything having to do with them. I would love to know what everyone else is interested in! It can be anything, doesn't necessarily need to be something stereotypically babyish, though that may be a good place to start.

I am specifically asking about general things though, not brands or franchises. For example, fantasy and princesses would be applicable, but the Disney Princess brand would not. Cars and trucks would too, but not Hot Wheels. Not that I think those things are bad or invalid interests, just that I feel like they already have a lot of appreciation in other threads already.

Anyway, this was just based on my personal curiosity. I would love to see what your favorite theme is, and why you like it. Though if you have more than one favorite, feel free to post as many as you like. I can't wait to see your responses!

Reactions: dynodoggo
Finally someone else who talks about this!!!
I usually call it my "littlespace aesthetic"

Mine is all things safari, dinosaurs, and rubber duckies

Reactions: dynodoggo and LilTinyBun
Astronomy and space themes. Not that I have and room decorated that way, but I do in SecondLife. Model rockets, glow stars on ceiling, telescope at the window, posters, ext. More of a kid than baby theme.

Last edited:
Reactions: LilTinyBun
JaysonTheRegressor said:
Finally someone else who talks about this!!!
I usually call it my "littlespace aesthetic"

Mine is all things safari, dinosaurs, and rubber duckies

Aesthetic! Thank you. I knew someone else would know what I was talking about.

All of those are great choices. I in particular love rubber duckies, and kind of want to make that the theme of my bathroom (like, a rubber duck soap bottle, bubble bath wall paper, and a cutesy shower curtain). I'll have to wait until I don't have roommates, but I think it would be an especially cute compliment to a nursery, if I ever have one.

• Love
Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor
AmberStarfield said:
Astronomy and space themes. Not that I have and room decorated that way, but I do in SecondLife. Model rockets, glow stars on ceiling, telescope at the window, posters, ext. More of a kid than baby theme.

Space! That's such a cute theme. I used to have some glow in the dark stars, and now you are tempting me to get a few more. Unfortunately now I have a hard time sleeping outside of pitch black though. Maybe a virtual room like yours is a good idea.

Kid or baby doesn't really matter to me. I put baby because the forum is called "Adult Baby" and because I tend to skew younger, but anyone is welcome to contribute. I personally think your space theme is super cute.

Reactions: SillyLiam, JaysonTheRegressor and AmberStarfield
I like dinosaurs 🦕 and dogs 🐕

Corgis, in particular, are my obsession XD

• Love
Reactions: Blathers
dynodoggo said:
I like dinosaurs 🦕 and dogs 🐕

Corgis, in particular, are my obsession XD

Well, your name seems fitting Dynodoggo 😁

Right now my house has a cat (and we are about to get another), but I love dogs! Border collies are my favorite, but corgies are cute too, with their little fluffer-butts.

Reactions: dynodoggo
LilTinyBun said:
Well, your name seems fitting Dynodoggo 😁

Right now my house has a cat (and we are about to get another), but I love dogs! Border collies are my favorite, but corgies are cute too, with their little fluffer-butts.
I'm glad you noticed XD

Aww I love cats too. What kinda cat you have? I love corgi butts and stubby legs 🤣

dynodoggo said:
I'm glad you noticed XD

Aww I love cats too. What kinda cat you have? I love corgi butts and stubby legs 🤣

He's a brat. He likes things just so, and whines immensely when he doesn't get his way. He's secretly a cuddler who loves to be brushed though.

And the stubby legs! I completely forgot the legs. Such good doggos.

Mine is bunnies and anything pink, mainly pastel pink.

Reactions: footedpjs and dynodoggo
LilTinyBun said:
He's a brat. He likes things just so, and whines immensely when he doesn't get his way. He's secretly a cuddler who loves to be brushed though.

And the stubby legs! I completely forgot the legs. Such good doggos.
Awww he sounds so adorable.

Yaaas the stubby legs are my aesthetic lol. Oh also for colors its gotta be blue 💙 and sometimes red

My specific aesthetic is like sea life, specifically turtles!! I have 3 turtle wall hangings over my changing table, a whale shaped basket that hangs on the wall and holds stuff like lotion and rash cream and powder. There’s a whale tale sign that hangs over my crib, and a oar with my name in letters hanging on it. And there’s an advice from a sea turtle sign over the door. The sheets on my bed are little sharks and a sea life quilt laying over the rail on my crib. There’s also a basket on the shelf with a whale on it. Sea turtles are my favorite animals!! And I have a big stuffed turtle in my bed! He’s great for cuddling!

Reactions: LilTinyBun and dynodoggo
Ok, so better duck under the covers....cause the sky might fall in...hahaha JK it’s been more than a while since I posted anything. Hmmmmm, baby aesthetic. Well, I guess there is a vibe that gives me those little feels. I love soft baby blues with white accents. I also love yellow and white. Cuddly stuff is a given (teddy’s never far away) when I do make that trip into little space I really am attracted to pops of bright colour, bright toys like lego for sure, and really minimal animation like Pocoyo.

Reactions: LilTinyBun, dynodoggo and BabyDavidMessiah
If I ever have a nursery one day, it will be strawberry shortcake theme

Aviation. Definitely aviation. 🥳 🤪 🤗

• Love
Reactions: LilTinyBun and dynodoggo
So many to chose from. Where to start? Disney Babies, Care Bears, jungle, trains, teddy bears to name but a small few.

I guess, when I think about it, I like vehicle, cars 🏎, trucks🚛, tractors🚜, trains🚂.
Second choice, animals. I’d start with cats 🐈, and dogs 🐶, then zoo animals 🐅, and then farm 🐄.
I don’t mind some princess stuff either 👸🏼

Reactions: EternalBaby94 and LilTinyBun
I really like animals and nature. A big blue room with lots of bears, deer and rams would be ideal. I also think that a circus theme, nautical theme or dino theme would be lovely.

Last edited:
NooNoo said:
Mine is bunnies and anything pink, mainly pastel pink.

This, although I don't like to categorize my pink, and Winnie the Pooh, especially Tigger.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: dynodoggo and NooNoo
y. 🤭

Sorry, just being cheeky! Hope your day is a good one! 🥳

Back