Favorite ABDL artists?

Ss1970

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Hi everyone? I’d love to hear what kinds of things people like in the community. One thing that was amazing to me when I first talked to another AB, was how different we were in what we liked, found soothing, exciting, etc. (I had assumed all ABs would be basically the same. Ha!)
So
Do you have particular artists you like? Kinds of drawings? Themes or subject matter?
So for me, some of my favorite artists are Prissy, Prim, and Charlie, and especially Funraiser who I love!! Things about forced regression, or forcing humiliation of men or boys I find particularly exciting. I guess pretty much anything that removes or negates men’s grown-up virility, showes the superiority of women..
What do others think?

As a babyfur/diaperfur, it's not surprising I like mostly babyfur/diaperfur art. I tend to prefer more cartoonish/cute art over realistic art. The themes I like most are regression/transformation, shy characters, blushing, characters getting used to being little, hugging/cuddling, holding plushies, and other heartfelt moments.

There are tons of artists I like on Fur Affinity:
  • A-b-Z (A.K.A. AbZ Comics)
  • BabyPandora
  • BabyStar (also toddlergirl)
  • BunnyKisses
  • CuddleHooves
  • Dracky
  • Kurikia
  • Natsu-cat
  • Reva_the_Scarf
  • rileykit
  • StrawberryNeko (also brownpanda)
  • tato
  • Wen
I think there's a long thread of recommended babyfur/diaperfur artists somewhere here.

Reactions: MinP, Jonnythepony and perlFerret
I love Cocco's work, they're so cute!

Last edited:
CutieProtector said:
As a babyfur/diaperfur, it's not surprising I like mostly babyfur/diaperfur art. I tend to prefer more cartoonish/cute art over realistic art. The themes I like most are regression/transformation, shy characters, blushing, characters getting used to being little, hugging/cuddling, holding plushies, and other heartfelt moments.

There are tons of artists I like on Fur Affinity:
  • A-b-Z (A.K.A. AbZ Comics)
  • BabyPandora
  • BabyStar (also toddlergirl)
  • BunnyKisses
  • CuddleHooves
  • Dracky
  • Kurikia
  • Natsu-cat
  • Reva_the_Scarf
  • rileykit
  • StrawberryNeko (also brownpanda)
  • tato
  • Wen
I think there's a long thread of recommended babyfur/diaperfur artists somewhere here.
My avatar is by StrawberryNeko! It's an old one that I asked permission to use - I just thought a ferretboi was cute. :3

Love the Ferret boy (boi?). Not a fur myself, but think it’s cool.

Reactions: perlFerret
Ss1970 said:
Love the Ferret boy (boi?). Not a fur myself, but think it’s cool.
Yeah, it's not my 'sona or anything, just some art that I liked and asked permission to use.

Humans can be cute sometimes but being a babyfur, I’ve always preferred fluffy things. Plinkie_poi does some super adorable work. I’ve always been a big fan of kammypup’s style, and Marci is still the biggest name in babyfur art for good reason.

Reactions: perlFerret
I also like drawings more in general vs pictures. Drawings can highlight and can make things how I want them to be as opposed to how they might actually be.
(Which I guess isn’t too different from a furry, except for me it’s being a little boy instead of an animal). I always wish I could draw myself.

I've always found Reva's art to capture the sort of whimsical joy of childhood fairly well.
Jadefox isn't really releasing much anymore, but his art has always been high quality (I like his stuff of Marci's, honestly)
For a more human approach, LazyBlazy has a pretty decent catalog of work, the alternates are always sort of fun

Mmm, I know there are more, just can't be bothered to brain hard enough to remember right now

JasperW said:
Humans can be cute sometimes but being a babyfur, I’ve always preferred fluffy things. Plinkie_poi does some super adorable work. I’ve always been a big fan of kammypup’s style, and Marci is still the biggest name in babyfur art for good reason.
<3 Kammypup's comics!

I've always loved the adorable Anime style ABDL art. When they are put in situations like that it just makes them super cute in my eyes- not in the creepy way of course! Don't want anyone to get the wrong impression.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
Traemo said:
I've always found Reva's art to capture the sort of whimsical joy of childhood fairly well.
Jadefox isn't really releasing much anymore, but his art has always been high quality (I like his stuff of Marci's, honestly)
For a more human approach, LazyBlazy has a pretty decent catalog of work, the alternates are always sort of fun

Mmm, I know there are more, just can't be bothered to brain hard enough to remember right now
Where can you find these artists?

All three have twitter accounts, with varying levels of activity: @fennecmedic, @FurryJadeFox, @LazyBlazyButt
Reva and JadeFox (two) both have FurAffinity Accounts
LazyBlazy has a Patreon, but her art also pops up in a lot of ABDL type places, too

There are two artists that come to mind: Dcrisisbeta and ellienoodlesoup. Both are on devientart. However, Ellienoodlesoup has deleted her account and I can no longer find her awesome ABDL art. :cry:

Reactions: AJFan2020
My all time favorite ABDL artist is Baby Star. She does baby fur and diaper fur art. Her comics really speak to me and move me emotionally. Her story telling and ability to come up with really nice ageplay scenarios takes a lot of talent. I met her at anthrocon and she was very nice!

My personal absolute favorite abdl artist HAS to be Satsuki Rabbit. I don't even know where to start on how amazing his shit is, it's insane. The level of detail and how his work resembles that of actual anime and manga that are on the same level as any mainstream work is incredible. And yes, he has made full on manga before and they're great. From his likable and cute characters to the world building of his "Moon Clinic" comic series that revolves around different patients who are victims of bedwetting slowly regressing to an infantile state, it's so great and I'm a bit sad that English translations are scarce. Another great thing about his work is how he's ALWAYS available for paid requests over on his pixiv and skeb.jp sites. I even commissioned him for about 67.11 dollars and trust me, it is worth every single cent. However, the only downside is that he never makes messy art only because he told me during a livestream that he's not very good at it. I'm actually planning on paying him again with some extra cost to draw some messing art to see if it works out. He has a twitter and pixiv fanbox (japanese patreon), so if you're interested, please check out his stuff!!!

Ever since tumblr's great artists have scattered behind paywalls after all the banning I have found some great artists on pixiv like sketchman: https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/12815863/artworks , who post regularly in a somewhat grounded art style with situations that I really enjoy.

Back