Fantasies?

As my little age is about 5-7:
My caregiver blindfolding me, and telling me a story about being in an imaginary place, giving me things to feel, or lifting me up and telling me I am flying.
A babysitter giving my bare bottom a sound bedtime spanking using the slippers or flip flops from her own feet, as a punishment for being late for bed.

LittleMaryJane said:
💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗
My fantasy would be a strict no nonsense Aunty who is very old fashioned and despises men forcibly dresses me up as a little girl and treats me like one by making act like little girls should.
🥰😘🥰😘🥰😘
💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗
How sweet!

And does your Aunty make you wear frilly knickers, and put you across her knee for a spanking in front of her friends and their daughters when she thinks you’ve been naughty?

• Love
Reactions: LittleMaryJane
Ali123 said:
How sweet!

And does your Aunty make you wear frilly knickers, and put you across her knee for a spanking in front of her friends and their daughters when she thinks you’ve been naughty?
Absolutely 🥰🥰🥰

I mostly just want to be treated exactly like an infant. I want to be diapered, swaddled, fed a bottle and put to bed.lots of baby talk, the more cuesty the better

My fantasy would be to be taken to a pediatrician appointment by my mommy. We would be waiting in the exam room and the nurse would come in and tell us to get me undressed down to my diaper so she could weigh me. She'd make me stand on the scale in just a diaper and tell me what a big boy I was becoming. Then, while I was waiting on the table in just a diaper, the doctor would come in and start my exam. At the end of the exam, she would ask my mommy about potty training, who would tell her that I've shown no interest. The doctor would notice that I was wet and tell my mommy that I needed a new diaper. My mommy would change me on the table as her and the doctor wrapped things up.

I have so many fantasies that I could post one a day for a month and still have more. Here is just one:My wife has become accepting of my need to be diapered, but wants to humiliate me. She makes a big thing out of powdering and pinning me in fluffy cloth diapers with a thick booster pad, and pulls crinkly plastic pants over them. She has me consume lots of water. We dress for dinner out and she tells me we will be meeting her best woman friend and her husband at the restaurant. My bulky diaper is rather obvious under my dress pants.

On the way to the restaurant, she instructs me that I am to wet my diaper twice during the time we are at the restaurant. I am to signal her by setting my silverware down when I am wetting and put my right hand on my head until I am done. As we are walking into the restaurant, she stops me and whispers in my ear “and I expect you to make a messy in your diapers, too.” When you’ve done it, you can ask to be excused to go to the restroom to clean up as best you can, but I want to see the evidence in your diaper when we get home… or else.”

babyboy10 said:
My fantasy would be to be taken to a pediatrician appointment by my mommy. We would be waiting in the exam room and the nurse would come in and tell us to get me undressed down to my diaper so she could weigh me. She'd make me stand on the scale in just a diaper and tell me what a big boy I was becoming. Then, while I was waiting on the table in just a diaper, the doctor would come in and start my exam. At the end of the exam, she would ask my mommy about potty training, who would tell her that I've shown no interest. The doctor would notice that I was wet and tell my mommy that I needed a new diaper. My mommy would change me on the table as her and the doctor wrapped things up.
Exquisitely humiliating!

LittleMaryJane said:
Absolutely 🥰🥰🥰
And I bet the daughters all laugh at you as you go over Aunty's lap, and she lifts your dress, revealing your frillies, and starts to spank you.

Does your spanking make you cry, like a little girl?

BabyNancy said:
I have so many fantasies that I could post one a day for a month and still have more. Here is just one:My wife has become accepting of my need to be diapered, but wants to humiliate me. She makes a big thing out of powdering and pinning me in fluffy cloth diapers with a thick booster pad, and pulls crinkly plastic pants over them. She has me consume lots of water. We dress for dinner out and she tells me we will be meeting her best woman friend and her husband at the restaurant. My bulky diaper is rather obvious under my dress pants.

On the way to the restaurant, she instructs me that I am to wet my diaper twice during the time we are at the restaurant. I am to signal her by setting my silverware down when I am wetting and put my right hand on my head until I am done. As we are walking into the restaurant, she stops me and whispers in my ear “and I expect you to make a messy in your diapers, too.” When you’ve done it, you can ask to be excused to go to the restroom to clean up as best you can, but I want to see the evidence in your diaper when we get home… or else.”
Hard core!

Reactions: sometimer
Back