Exposing your diaper purposely

Status
Not open for further replies.
jcwilliams343 said:
Your decree solely applies to inconsiderate people like you. I can't believe you'd consider yourself an "Adult Baby".
Oh Im sorry, I failed to read the manual for being a proper adult baby. FFS
blaincorrous said:
And there it is. Someone just leaped off the cliff without regard for what's at the bottom.
I knew I would trigger your hatred, you tend to over flow with it.

Diaperman95 said:
Or you could just be mature about it and act like a grown up. If some dude flashes a crotch shot where my kid could see on purpose I dont give a shit if its underwear or a diaper for fun or if he is incontinent. He is getting punched in the face. It's one thing if you reach for something and it shows or bend over. The original post I think was something to the extent of lifting her skirt on purpose and flashing it to people. Nothing mature or grown up about that. Also my kid is grown now and would punch the asshole herself.

Like I said why would you want people to think that you are a pervert. They already judge us all now no matter the reason you wear them. Why draw more negative attention to the ABDL and incontinence community. The right person sees you or films it you could be facing criminal charges. They do have laws against that type of behavior.
Did I say anything about flashing people on purpose? Do you think you have the right to physically assault someone for that?(You don't) I certainly wouldn't endorse flashing, specially at children, my point was it gets ridiculous the amount of shame that is generated on a support group.

As for others opinions of me, I don't care anymore, I have been labeled the faggot, the queer, the retard, lots of things and I've learned to stop caring. Nothing I have done in diapers is illegal, including walking around in the outfit in my profile pic in public. There is no law in y area saying I can't walk around in a diaper and t-shirt. Sorry to disappoint you, maybe there are ridiculous laws in your area that would rob me of my freedoms to make you feel better about yourself.

It's an amazing amount of hatred on display in a support group.

Reactions: PieRogue
A lot more is allowed in Vegas than Oklahoma. Here you would be arrested for indecent exposure the first time. Just like if you had on underwear and a T shirt. I could care less what you do but I dont think it's right to walk down the street in nothing but a diaper same as I think about any other underwear. So I guess we will disagree and that's okay because this is America. Also I never accused you of flashing anyone. I said the original post it sounded like that's what she was doing. Lifting her dress for a crotch shot. And to me that is a sexual gesture and I damn sure would pop a person in their mouth if they did that to me in front of my child. People with absolutely no moral values are the problem with the world today. Sorry you dont agree. I have no problem with a person wearing diapers obviously. I have no problem if you are gay bisexual or what ever. I am sorry to hear people judge you so badly for your life choice that have nothing to do with them. But sexual gestures in public is not cool. If that offends you oh well ignore it because like you said you dont care. But evedently you care enough to reply. For the record I never said anything about assaulting you or your life style and would not do that. And you stated you wouldn't flash someone anyway so I have no understanding you issue with me. All I am saying people need to have respect for others and there are kids around in public.

Reactions: EclipseWolf, Lyokodl, dous and 1 other person
I would agree discretion should be used around children, and purposely flashing someone is a sexual act. Walking around with a diaper partial exposed like a waistband or just in underwear and a T-shirt would need more consideration, intent is huge factor in this. Its not illegal to go to the beach in a thong or banana hammock, I am not sure of the legality of stepping of the beach boardwalk into a store and buy things. There is the issue of lack of pockets for carrying cash and what not, some people carry a wallet around their neck.

Now for me, this is partially sexual at times, just like anything else can be. When I went shopping on Halloween night it was not a sexual thrill, and I did not get off on it. It was a very different experience, I don't suggest others do this as it did get uncomfortable as at 7pm there was still kids out and I had a few teen to preteen boys following me around and giggling. I bought my beer and headed to the party, some people did not like my costume and other had a good laugh. Its not something I would do on a regular night either. There have been plenty of times where I didn't wear a belt and my diaper was probably exposed from bending over or reaching up, few people ever notice, including people that know I wear. I know this as I have asked them if its obvious at times that I wear.

Some of my rebuttal on this thread come from the self hatred I had for many years and now refuse to carry. That and maybe I am trolling a few overly sensitive members here that have expressed their strong feelings in the past. Yesterday was a funky day for me and I wasn't feeling me best, so I got feisty and rattled the bars on few folks as they cast judgment from their cells. Course that's just me casting judgment from my own cell, so I do try to refrain from that type of action. No one like a hypocrite.

Reactions: Lyokodl
Why would you want to do that. Its like flashing your underwear on purpose

Reactions: EclipseWolf and Lyokodl
hmmm can't say I have purposely shown off , when I'm at work say , my jeans may come down Abit and customers that don't know me do ask and I tell them , this is only when I have to wear a nappie to keep it all rained in....

Aby said:
I would agree discretion should be used around children, and purposely flashing someone is a sexual act. Walking around with a diaper partial exposed like a waistband or just in underwear and a T-shirt would need more consideration, intent is huge factor in this. Its not illegal to go to the beach in a thong or banana hammock, I am not sure of the legality of stepping of the beach boardwalk into a store and buy things. There is the issue of lack of pockets for carrying cash and what not, some people carry a wallet around their neck.

Now for me, this is partially sexual at times, just like anything else can be. When I went shopping on Halloween night it was not a sexual thrill, and I did not get off on it. It was a very different experience, I don't suggest others do this as it did get uncomfortable as at 7pm there was still kids out and I had a few teen to preteen boys following me around and giggling. I bought my beer and headed to the party, some people did not like my costume and other had a good laugh. Its not something I would do on a regular night either. There have been plenty of times where I didn't wear a belt and my diaper was probably exposed from bending over or reaching up, few people ever notice, including people that know I wear. I know this as I have asked them if its obvious at times that I wear.

Some of my rebuttal on this thread come from the self hatred I had for many years and now refuse to carry. That and maybe I am trolling a few overly sensitive members here that have expressed their strong feelings in the past. Yesterday was a funky day for me and I wasn't feeling me best, so I got feisty and rattled the bars on few folks as they cast judgment from their cells. Course that's just me casting judgment from my own cell, so I do try to refrain from that type of action. No one like a hypocrite.
You all good man. We all have off days. I would of thought it is a awesome halloween out fit myself. I could never do it. I try very hard to keep my matters to myself. Though sometimes things show when you bend or reach or if the wind is blowing. My wife is real good about letting me know if she can see it. Not because she is embarrassed but she knows I will be if someone who knows me but doesnt know my secret sees it I will be embarrassed. In middle school school I used a depends belted undergarments and shield during the day and missed out on all the sports and didn't even play much on the playground because I wanted to keep it to myself. I worn diapers to bed but besides my family I had only one real good freind that knew. I am not ashamed I just dont announce any of my medical issues to people. So for me I could never do that even on Halloween. I guess I am a little more worried what people think than I tell myself. So I applaud you for doing it anyway because I know that many of them judged you. I live in a very small town and everyone talks. I dont worry near as bad when we go to okc or Tulsa. You have a great day and thanks for the reply back.

Reactions: EclipseWolf, Lyokodl and Aby
I would never intentionally expose my diapers to somebody. Hell I usually cover it so even my wife doesn’t see it. Even though it wasn’t considered indecent exposure, most people would not want to see your diapers. Even though the Depend underwearness campaign may have desensitized people.

Reactions: dous
2012Stroke said:
I would never intentionally expose my diapers to somebody. Hell I usually cover it so even my wife doesn’t see it. Even though it wasn’t considered indecent exposure, most people would not want to see your diapers. Even though the Depend underwearness campaign may have desensitized people.
I really wish more companies would advertise like them. Depends is doing a really good thing letting people know that millions of people have to wear some form of protection and it's no big deal. I wish they would actually advertise the actual diapers and not just underwear. Right now is the perfect time for them to push the issue to people who are scared to us public toilets even

Reactions: EclipseWolf and dogboy
No. Never on purpose. if someone sees something, or suspects something I'll readily admit to needing to wear diapers, but I'm not going to go out of my way to show them. And, on the other hand, if theres some round about way somebody somehow sees something unusual if I'm bent over or reaching for anything it's not done intentionally. A few days ago my neighbor needed help with an electrical cord and asked me to help, I know damn good and well my diaper was showing and I wasn't putting forth any effort to hide it either. So, if you're doing this ouf of malice or kink/fetish behavior you need to stop.

Reactions: EclipseWolf and Diaperman95
If we're out in public my diaper may peak over my pants or shorts. At home if someone is over my diaper will peak over my pants. If no one is over my diaper is usually exposed all the time.

As a general rule, just as it’s not okay to show your underwear in public, I would say it’s not okay to show your diaper. But as with any rule there are exceptions or situations where it might be okay and of course it depends on how much diaper is exposed and what the intent is behind it. If someone’s shirt rides up and the waistband of a diaper is on show that’s not really a big deal, just like if the waistband of someone’s underwear is on show that’s not a big deal. I’d say it’s in poor taste to deliberately wear thin/ light-coloured pants which show off the shape/ pattern of a diaper, just as it would be in poor taste to wear thin/ light-coloured pants which clearly show the shape/ pattern of underwear, and lots of people are likely to disapprove of the look but it’s probably still just about acceptable in public without crossing into indecent behaviour.

If somebody is deliberately trying to flash the crotch of their diaper that is absolutely not okay, just as it wouldn’t be okay to deliberately flash the crotch of underwear. Deliberately wearing a short skirt because it can’t cover the diaper fully is not okay in public as it wouldn’t be okay with underwear either. If you’re wearing a skirt it’s not okay to ‘accidentally on purpose’ cross your legs or pull the skirt up in a way which exposes the crotch of the diaper. It wouldn’t be okay with underwear either. If somebody is deliberately flashing their underwear the intent is almost always sexual and it is not okay to engage in sexual acts in public and with non-consenting others. Wearing a diaper without anything covering it at all is obviously not okay, just as it wouldn’t be okay for underwear.

Of course there are some exceptions, Halloween for example might be the one night of the year you can get away with wearing nothing but a diaper and T-shirt, although even then I would say it would be inappropriate if the diaper was obviously used. Places like the beach where it would be okay to be in skimpy swimwear it would be okay to wear a swim diaper or maybe even a regular diaper, ideally with a diaper cover on it so it wasn’t clear whether it was used or not. I think in that case though it would still depend on what it was paired with, an incontinent adult wearing a plain diaper under a plain navy diaper cover sunbathing at the beach is unlikely to offend anyone, whereas an adult male in a pink frilly diaper sucking on a pacifier and building sandcastles is likely to turn heads and, whilst not explicitly doing anything wrong, likely damages the ABDL community as most people do not want other peoples kinks displayed like that in public spaces.

I think in short the general rule around where and whether it’s okay to display a diaper in public is to ask whether it would be okay to display underwear in exactly the same way. If the answer is yes it’s probably okay to show your diaper (Eg: accidentally showing a waistband) but even then I would probably add in the question of whether, if somebody were to see it, they are likely to feel uncomfortable because if the answer to that is yes it probably suggests you’re doing something else alongside showing a bit of diaper which brings it into voyeurism it makes it obvious you’re wearing due to being ABDL, for example clearly showing the waistband of an ABDL printed diaper whilst in an obviously messed diaper or sucking on a pacifier etc around others would draw too much attention to the diaper and the fact it’s linked to being ABDL which I’d say is absolutely not okay. If it’s not okay for underwear and/ or if it’s likely to make people uncomfortable then it’s not okay for diapers either.

Last edited:
Reactions: EclipseWolf, reliablealter and ChocChip
Never on purpose except some times that I can't avoid it when I'm working
The previous week i was working on a ladder fixing some cables in sisters in law
I had to stretch my body up so the waistband of my diaper exposed
She didn't said something cause she knows about my incontinence and that i have to wear diapers

Reactions: EclipseWolf and Lyokodl
Well, years ago at a week long HUGE outdoor party (about 150,000 attending last I remember gearing anyway). BUT ANYTHING went there. First, no not a lot, but it was clear not just me doing EXACTLY the same thing (just a diaper), some didn't bother wearing ANYTHING AT ALL, and plenty I had never seen before, or since.
So, yes technically publicly - but FAR from what you are talking about.

Aby said:
That and maybe I am trolling a few overly sensitive members here that have expressed their strong feelings in the past.
Ya think? It's been a while since I witnessed the cliché of someone intentionally triggering people. You need a new hobby.

Reactions: EclipseWolf
blaincorrous said:
And there it is. Someone just leaped off the cliff without regard for what's at the bottom.
Yea pretty sure hes joking chill people ...

I like to go jogging wearing a long shirt, black compression pants and some substantial padding beneath.
If I run uphill and you’re close behind me and you choose to focus on my butt, then yes, you will probably notice some funny bulge.

In all other cases, you are not likely to notice anything.

I also like to find a secluded place into the wilderness and then sunbathe in just diapers.

Never. I feel this to be rude as hell.

Reactions: nwm, reliablealter, jcwilliams343 and 2 others
blaincorrous said:
Ya think? It's been a while since I witnessed the cliché of someone intentionally triggering people. You need a new hobby.
One needs a variety of hobbies, triggering overly sensitive people is not a bad form of entertainment, as long as one doesn't go too far, or aims to actually hurt people.

• Wow
Reactions: blaincorrous
The only time my diaper is exposed away from home is when I am at my doctors office and she needs to do an examination in that area. She is very aware that I wear diapers all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back