Exploring caregiver role

philder74

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Don't know if it's an age thing (I'm 48) or some other factor, but recently found myself feeling like I want to explore a caregiver role of some capacity. I'm in a marriage that would accommodate such external exploration, which is amazing, but just wondered if anyone else has gone / is, going through the same thing? I've been an active DL for 15+ years (never really AB), but tended to be a generally solo pursuit, and feel like it would be nice to have someone to share it with. Caught me slightly off guard, as never had any paternal desires in a biological sense, but the thought of being trusted with the intimacy that comes from diapering and changing someone under my care is very nice.

Reactions: Floodingpants, Belarin, lulu22 and 3 others
I feel ya, I had a Lil girl for a bit then not sure what happened with her she just quit speaking to me.

Was a very enjoyable time we had and thought things would go places but guess not. Hope you find your special Lil someone.

Reactions: WarriorPrincess
philder74 said:
the thought of being trusted with the intimacy that comes from diapering and changing someone under my care is very nice.

Trying to reply to the above quote, phone is playing up. This also very much appeals to .e, perhaps even more than someone aacting as CG for me.

I've been into this for 30 years now, at first I thought of myself definitively as a DL then in my early 20's I started getting drawn to more "babyish" things, I began to enjoy ABDL material (vids, pictures, stories etc.) and I wanted bottles and sippy cups, kids shows, bibs and clothing and all the stuff. I was particularly drawn to a lot of the "little" dresses, so many of them are just so cute, I think this may have been because most of what you could find as clothing for ABDL's at the time was geared more toward sissies it's only really more recently that there is more male or gender neutral stuff available.

So I began to explore the little side a lot more, buying nice things and enjoying the exploration.

I even bought a couple of those cute dresses, for a bit of background I have always been a bit more effeminate than other boys my age and don't have the same interests as most of the boys as I grew up, but I am not TG and don't really have any interest or thoughts of being a girl in generall, I am quite happy being a guy.
For a while though I thought it would be nice to have someone treat me as/make me a little girl, just to see and explore that a little bit. As a bald guy though I felt weird in the dresses without nice hair to go with it (tried wigs, didn't work well and don't like them), never found anyone though.

As time passed and I explored more I came to the realisation that while I like many childish things I never really felt "little" more like an adult just pretending or acting in a role, I still enjoyed others indulging in the AB side and still have bottles, sippies, paci's, onesies etc. and would like a certain few items of AB furniture (like a decent highchair) I still use bibs sometimes when eating a potentially messy dinner at home. I also enjoy going to ABDL play events when I am able but I don't really regress or see myself as a little, more like a DL with childish tendencies and the dresses haven't come out for many years now.

As I have gotten older and more over the last 8-10 years I have found myself much more drawn to the daddy or CG side, this may in part be due to my career in the care sector but there is also the fact I still enjoy the AB side its just more that I like the idea of supporting someone else to explore their littleness and as you said being trusted with the intimate care and deep feelings of another person.

I imagine if the right person came along who was not only willing but also experienced enough to support me exploring properly I could find myself enjoying being little a bit more but it would probably still not be very often. I do still wish there was less stigma around guys wearing skirts though as they are a supremely comfy item of clothing in the summer and make changing nappies so much easier.

So it could partly be an age thing, wanting to explore the CG side, it could also be down to more experience, or perhaps stagnency of the same things and wanting to spice it up by exploring a new role, maybe there is always a maternal/paternal side and something else triggers it to come out. There will probably be different reasons for different people, and not everyone will experience the desire to be a CG just because of aging.

Reactions: Prillprillprill and philder74
I had a caregiver but was ghosted after like 2 months.
Still searching for a cg but thats like impossible

• Sad
Reactions: Belarin
I have been a care giver. Never wanted to be a care giver but it seems if you have any switch capacity in the kink / abdl world you get taken advantage of.

I found enjoyment in it essentially by living through the other person. I enjoy changing diapers because I can pretend (kindve) to be the little.

• Sad
Reactions: Prillprillprill
Belarin said:
I've been into this for 30 years now, at first I thought of myself definitively as a DL then in my early 20's I started getting drawn to more "babyish" things, I began to enjoy ABDL material (vids, pictures, stories etc.) and I wanted bottles and sippy cups, kids shows, bibs and clothing and all the stuff. I was particularly drawn to a lot of the "little" dresses, so many of them are just so cute, I think this may have been because most of what you could find as clothing for ABDL's at the time was geared more toward sissies it's only really more recently that there is more male or gender neutral stuff available.

So I began to explore the little side a lot more, buying nice things and enjoying the exploration.

I even bought a couple of those cute dresses, for a bit of background I have always been a bit more effeminate than other boys my age and don't have the same interests as most of the boys as I grew up, but I am not TG and don't really have any interest or thoughts of being a girl in generall, I am quite happy being a guy.
For a while though I thought it would be nice to have someone treat me as/make me a little girl, just to see and explore that a little bit. As a bald guy though I felt weird in the dresses without nice hair to go with it (tried wigs, didn't work well and don't like them), never found anyone though.

As time passed and I explored more I came to the realisation that while I like many childish things I never really felt "little" more like an adult just pretending or acting in a role, I still enjoyed others indulging in the AB side and still have bottles, sippies, paci's, onesies etc. and would like a certain few items of AB furniture (like a decent highchair) I still use bibs sometimes when eating a potentially messy dinner at home. I also enjoy going to ABDL play events when I am able but I don't really regress or see myself as a little, more like a DL with childish tendencies and the dresses haven't come out for many years now.

As I have gotten older and more over the last 8-10 years I have found myself much more drawn to the daddy or CG side, this may in part be due to my career in the care sector but there is also the fact I still enjoy the AB side its just more that I like the idea of supporting someone else to explore their littleness and as you said being trusted with the intimate care and deep feelings of another person.

I imagine if the right person came along who was not only willing but also experienced enough to support me exploring properly I could find myself enjoying being little a bit more but it would probably still not be very often. I do still wish there was less stigma around guys wearing skirts though as they are a supremely comfy item of clothing in the summer and make changing nappies so much easier.

So it could partly be an age thing, wanting to explore the CG side, it could also be down to more experience, or perhaps stagnency of the same things and wanting to spice it up by exploring a new role, maybe there is always a maternal/paternal side and something else triggers it to come out. There will probably be different reasons for different people, and not everyone will experience the desire to be a CG just because of aging.

So much of this resonates with me! I've dabbled with AB things once in a while, but day-to-day life is definitely DL. My main kink outlet is being a puppy, and I've recently found myself exploring non-male gender expression whilst in pup space - skirts and leggings mostly. Diapers feature in that as well, and it seems to be feeding back into my non-pup life, in the sense I'm starting to feel less male when just generally diapered. I've posted elsewhere that masturbation is becoming an "only when diapered, and only with a wand" thing, and how the resulting orgasm feels increasingly less male (i.e. not "hands on" and not seeing the ejaculation), but just regular peeing increasingly feels like that as well. Never used to, but it increasingly feels that peeing in a diaper is a way of removing overtly male activity. I don't know if that's cause or effect, but I'm wondering if the caregiver feelings have arisen as a result of this feeling of, if not increased femininity, at the very least lessened masculinity? Interesting.

J'aimerais tellement un CG aussi

I've thought about being a caregiver to someone one day. Not yet but when I get to a more 'mummy age'. Because I never want children of my own I've considered it as a way to explore and develop a maternal side. But for now I have my cats and I love being their mummy.

I'd like to give that to someone else for a number of reasons, first that I genuinely think ABs are super cute and being one myself I have no weirdness about it. Also, I know how special and nurturing that is. I've benefited so much from having a daddy and it's given me so much. Having that bond and getting that attention from my daddy has been so healing and so valuable to me. Since I was neglected as a child I think I just always craved someone to make me feel precious and adorable. Being in a stable cgl dynamic is one of the things that's made me feel like I'm starting to heal. And it's so wonderful to know that that part of me is accepted and loved after years of binge/purging.
Since I've been so lucky I'd like to give that same thing to someone else if I can.

I'm reluctant to even admit that I'd consider being a cg. As I am before all else a little and I definitely needed to find a permanent cg of my own before I could even think about being a mummy. There's so much pressure on mummies as they are so in demand, and the expectations are so high to fulfill the ideal fantasy CG. It's really intimidating. That's why if/ when I do decide to explore my mummy side I would need a little that I could be friends with on a vanilla level and who was intelligent and realistic about our dynamic. Also they would have to be someone my partner was comfortable with and they'd have to be an age regressor like myself, looking for a traditional loving mummy not a MD. I think they'd probably have to be younger that me too.

Reactions: littleph0enix and Belarin
Prillprillprill said:
I've thought about being a caregiver to someone one day. Not yet but when I get to a more 'mummy age'. Because I never want children of my own I've considered it as a way to explore and develop a maternal side. But for now I have my cats and I love being their mummy.

I'd like to give that to someone else for a number of reasons, first that I genuinely think ABs are super cute and being one myself I have no weirdness about it. Also, I know how special and nurturing that is. I've benefited so much from having a daddy and it's given me so much. Having that bond and getting that attention from my daddy has been so healing and so valuable to me. Since I was neglected as a child I think I just always craved someone to make me feel precious and adorable. Being in a stable cgl dynamic is one of the things that's made me feel like I'm starting to heal. And it's so wonderful to know that that part of me is accepted and loved after years of binge/purging.
Since I've been so lucky I'd like to give that same thing to someone else if I can.

I'm reluctant to even admit that I'd consider being a cg. As I am before all else a little and I definitely needed to find a permanent cg of my own before I could even think about being a mummy. There's so much pressure on mummies as they are so in demand, and the expectations are so high to fulfill the ideal fantasy CG. It's really intimidating. That's why if/ when I do decide to explore my mummy side I would need a little that I could be friends with on a vanilla level and who was intelligent and realistic about our dynamic. Also they would have to be someone my partner was comfortable with and they'd have to be an age regressor like myself, looking for a traditional loving mummy not a MD. I think they'd probably have to be younger that me too.
Take your time when you're ready it will come it sounds like both of you will be wonderful at taking on that role in due time

Reactions: Prillprillprill
Back