Experimenting wiyh plastic pants.

Napincolove

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
At about 14 years of age I once got this idea into my head about completely sealing on a plastic pant and then peeing in it ?
My one attempt was very painful although it was a real thrill and gave me an insight into a very different feeling.
I put on an old perished Sandra plastic pant and sealed both legs and waist line with thick adhesive tape and having drank a load of water awaited the results, it was not long before my bladder needed emptying and it was just such a weird feeling and then having all the pee sloshing around inside the pant was such a thrill.
The down side was when the pee cooled it was like having an ice bucket strapped to your butt and of course the tape did not maintain a seal for very long, my super big mistake was not shaving around my leg and waist areas where the tapes stuck - ouch ! that was so painful taking those tapes off.
What are your experiments ?

Reactions: ianwee and 2012Stroke
I slipped on an old baby pair of gerber plastic pants at 11 and it was so tight I didnt need to do anything for it to seal in my pee.

• Love
Reactions: ianwee, Napincolove and PaddedMewtwo
Your story reminds me of a hair-brained idea that I too had when I was younger.

I am a DL who is into textured plastics like vintage Pampers with diamond embossing and vintage Gerber pants with similar diamond embossing. So, when I was in my 30s I found a few pairs of toddler vintage Gerber vinyl pants at a thrift store for .50! I had taped vintage baby diapers together to make "me-sized diapers before, so my idea was to simply cut up two Gerber vinyl pants and tape them together to fit me also.

So I was able to get them put together with very little packing tape and decided to try them on. The fit without problems so I wore them to bed without anything else (no underwear, no diapers; only vinyl pants touching my private parts). I'm not into wetting or messing so I only needed them to fit for the sexual arousal purpose. I "played" in them most of the night before drifting off to sleep, a smile on my face.

Bad idea.

When I woke up, the tapes had come undone from the vinyl pants (from tossing and turning in bed) and that tape had instead attached itself to my... well... sensitive parts! Plus, like you, I had tape attached to hair that didn't want to let go easily! Ouch!!!

Needless to say, I will never repeat that plastic pants experiment again! But I still "play" with vinyl pants from time to time since the feeling of those vintage Gerbers with diamond embossing is super arousing when sliding around on my... er... um... "manhood."

Reactions: Deleted member 56273, Napincolove and Lyric
I remember doing that with two pairs of child sized Gerbers and making them a larger pair. They came out real well. I did it by sewing the two together . They werent completely sealed though at the seams with tape or glue. I had fun just having them on and fitting me fairly well. I did once put on tight legged elastic plastic pants in the shower . I filled them up and it was crazy almost like I was wearing a fishbowl. It felt so weird yet arousing. All the water in them made the pants quite heavy and eventually the water gushed out into the tub. It was just a crazy thing to try. Why not explore all crazy options instead of just wearing and peeing in them....Also another crazy experiment was with those same tight elastic pair was blowing air into them with a hair dryer. Id put the dryer on warm though because hot would not be so good! I'd then remove it quick and it was like a big huge poofy balloon for a little while but the air eventually escaped but slowly. It too did feel pretty arousing .

• Haha
Reactions: Wholio, Napincolove and 70sPampers
Woke up showered and tried the trick of cutting slits into a full Nappy (disposable) and then putting another one over the top of that, the first one was an iD and the one on top was a real plastic backed Tena maxi, then added the back half of an unused Tena into the front for extra extra absorbancy, over that went three stretch pants to keep everything discrete (o my goodness that's a laugh!) topped it all off with a large PUL pant, had a day at home as I dared not to go out and did some gardening and garage work had my usual coffees and evening teas and whilst it had swollen greatly still no leaks, come 10pm went to get ready for bed and took off my very wet 3.8 Kilogram Nappy ensemble 😁 that was acreally nice and secure fitting Nappy with what amounts to 3.5 Kilograms of pee in it for the day !
An experience I will repeat next time I have a day at home alone.

Reactions: ianwee and WillFord384
Napincolove said:
Woke up showered and tried the trick of cutting slits into a full Nappy (disposable) and then putting another one over the top of that, the first one was an iD and the one on top was a real plastic backed Tena maxi, then added the back half of an unused Tena into the front for extra extra absorbancy, over that went three stretch pants to keep everything discrete (o my goodness that's a laugh!) topped it all off with a large PUL pant, had a day at home as I dared not to go out and did some gardening and garage work had my usual coffees and evening teas and whilst it had swollen greatly still no leaks, come 10pm went to get ready for bed and took off my very wet 3.8 Kilogram Nappy ensemble 😁 that was acreally nice and secure fitting Nappy with what amounts to 3.5 Kilograms of pee in it for the day !
An experience I will repeat next time I have a day at home alone.

I've had a few days with very high output like that when testing super premium diapers. The most was 4,291 ml / 145 fl oz of pee when pushing the Trest Elite Brief to its limits. That was a lot of work. :)

Reactions: Napincolove
Well I got up went for a walk changed my sodden Nappy and then put on the same combo as the other day, iD slit inner Nappy with a Tena Maxi slip over the top then added the unused cut off back portion of a Tena Maxi (I try to fully use my Nappies) to the top part of my inner Nappy and from 09:00 through to 22:30 had no leaks at all, on getting ready for bed I found the inner Nappy (iD) fully soaked from front to back with the gel leaking out and the Tena Maxi was wet over the front and bottom with little wicking and would probably have taken a great deal more fluid, the Tena Maxi back that I stuffed in the top was just a mass of gel and disintegrated fully.
The whole lot weighed in at 3. 3 Kilos so take away the weight of the Nappies -0.03 k
Gives me 3 litres output with no leaks 😀😀 this was as the first time covered with stretch pants and a PUL pant for security and to stop the whole lot falling on the floor 😀

Reactions: WillFord384
I used to fill up my plastic pants with water after using plastic ties like the pants in the picture and it was great to feel the water sagging at the crotch then swelling out around me till I thought one of the seams might split and did on the odd occasion.

Reactions: Napincolove
<<< how much water do you think these pants would take? before maybe bursting? how much would you put in them?

Last edited:
MikeDJ said:
I remember doing that with two pairs of child sized Gerbers and making them a larger pair. They came out real well. I did it by sewing the two together . They werent completely sealed though at the seams with tape or glue. I had fun just having them on and fitting me fairly well. I did once put on tight legged elastic plastic pants in the shower . I filled them up and it was crazy almost like I was wearing a fishbowl. It felt so weird yet arousing. All the water in them made the pants quite heavy and eventually the water gushed out into the tub. It was just a crazy thing to try. Why not explore all crazy options instead of just wearing and peeing in them....Also another crazy experiment was with those same tight elastic pair was blowing air into them with a hair dryer. Id put the dryer on warm though because hot would not be so good! I'd then remove it quick and it was like a big huge poofy balloon for a little while but the air eventually escaped but slowly. It too did feel pretty arousing .
I never put 2 together but i did what you did with 1 pair after i used some ties around the legs then i put the shower head in the top and felt them swell up sagging and bulging between my legs and swelling more around me getting so heavy till a seam burst. would like to meet you Mike my names terry give me a call. Like you mike i like to do things in plastic pants which are tight i think we have something in common with plastic pants friend.

Last edited:
I,d like to wear a pair of those plastic pants with a beach ball in them while i had them on then pump up the ball and see how big the plastic pants would go maybe have a friend do it to me with my pants on. I wonder how much those plastic pants would swell to?.

I would like to wear a tight fitting pair of plastic pants filled with different items like beans and rice pudding seeing who they would swell and sag on me. also drape them over some hot radiators and feel and see them get a bit shrivelled.

Peeing in plastic pants is great fun, but the most are not safe to contain all in ... therefore i have two pairs of double layered latex pants. The two layers are sealed together and the inner pant has a hole with a strong latex ring around it. I put my pe**s and the balls through the ring so that they are sealed in between the two layers of latex. Then i can easily and very safe pee in the space between the two pants, the liquid is close to me, gives best sensations and is safely so that i do not leak to the outside. These pants can be worn in any situation, just the splashing sound is not really suitable for the office ;-)
You can buy them at the Dudea Latex shop, they are called "double diaper"
Enjoy!

Reactions: Napincolove and JensBabyGirl
Back