Exciting day in lingerie

Mathew said:
I wear panties over my diapers all the time. Like the look and feel and it also helps with leaks. It's my little sexy secret when I wear in public.
That's something I enjoy doing as well. Love the feeling of panties overtop my diaper and plastic pants. Sometimes add a bra as well just for that extra bit of humiliation! Hehe!

Reactions: chrischrischris and Angelapinks
Exciting day in lingerie today? Yes and no. When I got dressed for church I was wearing black lace panties and black fishnet suspender stockings under my slacks. We attend a small country church so casual attire is what everyone wears. I had a blue and white shirt on along with blue slacks. My wife, in reference to July 4th, mentioned she was dressed patriotically with blue and white clothing to go with her red hair. Well, I don't have red hair; so, I said, "I have red panties. Should I put them on?" She said, with a slight grin, it wasn't necessary. She knows I wear. I know she has seen my lingerie wardrobe from time to time. She can accept the humor in things I say like this comment I made. So, why is she so opposed to seeing me wear my lingerie? I know the standard answer is she doesn't want to see her man looking less than manly. But, at my age I don't believe she any longer thinks of me as being a he-man, dragon fighting, woman saving hulk of a man. In fact, I doubt she's ever viewed me like that. :ROFLMAO:

Peesalot said:
Exciting day in lingerie today? Yes and no. When I got dressed for church I was wearing black lace panties and black fishnet suspender stockings under my slacks. We attend a small country church so casual attire is what everyone wears. I had a blue and white shirt on along with blue slacks. My wife, in reference to July 4th, mentioned she was dressed patriotically with blue and white clothing to go with her red hair. Well, I don't have red hair; so, I said, "I have red panties. Should I put them on?" She said, with a slight grin, it wasn't necessary. She knows I wear. I know she has seen my lingerie wardrobe from time to time. She can accept the humor in things I say like this comment I made. So, why is she so opposed to seeing me wear my lingerie? I know the standard answer is she doesn't want to see her man looking less than manly. But, at my age I don't believe she any longer thinks of me as being a he-man, dragon fighting, woman saving hulk of a man. In fact, I doubt she's ever viewed me like that. :ROFLMAO:
I canā€™t really relate since my wife doesnā€™t know I wear lingerie from time to time. I just donā€™t think many women out there see it as very normal and still might be just a tad hard for them. Your wife knows and sounds okay with it for the most part. That is the best we can hope for.
My wife came across a pair of my panties I left in a box of her old lingerie. I had washed them and got most of it dry but it was still a touch damp so I put them in there to finish drying. She got the box down and was going through it. She said she didnā€™t remember having the ones I put there but that they were cute. I said I didnā€™t remember them either but, yes, they are very cute.šŸ¤¦šŸ»She doesnā€™t wear stuff in that box anyway. But I sure do. There is a picture of those in the ā€œLetā€™s Talk Pantiesā€ forum.

Last edited:
Reactions: rbm and Peesalot
98FACDC2-241F-448B-A00D-3C5F3C041BD3.jpegI just picked up this little number the other day. I had originally got it for my wife, but I think I bought the wrong size. However, it fits me really well. Comes with thong panties but not a huge fan of those. I put this on yesterday along with some boyshort panties under my clothes and went to play some disc golf. I have not played in lingerie before. Quite an interesting feel. It got a little sweaty so I had to wash them all last night. I need to find more lingerie like this to try. Suggestions are always welcome!

• Love
Reactions: OnePiece, Peesalot and Seasonedcitizen
Want4mor said:
View attachment 58763I just picked up this little number the other day. I had originally got it for my wife, but I think I bought the wrong size. However, it fits me really well. Comes with thong panties but not a huge fan of those. I put this on yesterday along with some boyshort panties under my clothes and went to play some disc golf. I have not played in lingerie before. Quite an interesting feel. It got a little sweaty so I had to wash them all last night. I need to find more lingerie like this to try. Suggestions are always welcome!
Suggestion: Look for a chemise. I have 2 of them that I can wear as a nighty or under my male clothing. However, the ones I have both have spaghetti straps and when worn under a golf shirt the outline of the top of the back will show against the shirt much like a bra outline. I suspect under a normal dress shirt they wouldn't show; but, about the only time I wear those are to church and I don't care to be discovered at church. :ROFLMAO:

BTW, I have often times played golf in either diapers or panties. This fall when we will be wearing slacks instead of shorts on the golf course I will be wearing either fishnet suspender stockings or sheer thigh highs with a garter belt. I'm looking forward to it. (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
tucoy1 said:
I have a slip like that , i love to sleep in and wear control top pantyhose to sleep in. Many times, worn under my cloths with hose, and drip pee in to take the edge off when in a restaurant, movie, or concert. Love that just a little wet in my panties and diaper, while wearing expensive pantyhose.
Just love the way you say: "Love that just a little wet in my panties and diaper". I love that feeling too!

Reactions: Littlebabybecca
Peesalot said:
I love wearing lace panties and I also like wearing stockings. I can wear panties anytime and anywhere. The stockings are reserved for times I'm home alone. I really want to get a night gown like in the photo below. That, too, could only be worn when I'm alone. My wife would not be at all happy to see me in something like that. Even worse, while out shopping today I saw a really attractive, plain designed, sleeveless peach dress I'd love to put on. It had my name written all over it. I had to move on before I actually gave serious thought to buying it. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 47080
i love working in my yard in leggings or yoga pants and panty and wetting myself whenever i get the urge it feels so naughty

Reactions: ianwee, undine, Seasonedcitizen and 2 others
diane said:
i love working in my yard in leggings or yoga pants and panty and wetting myself whenever i get the urge it feels so naughty
I do too, diane! It's a lovely, naughty feeling.

Back