• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Excited to be here :)

PacifismEmbodied

Paci 💛💚
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Hi Everyone! I’m PacifismEmbodied, but you can call me Paci! (Honestly, that wasn’t actually planned 🥹)

My partner and I have been exploring an AB/DL lifestyle over the last few months/years. I’m looking forward to learning more about how others experience the countless facets of ab/dl and the structure/routine that kink/alternative lifestyles offer.

I’ve personally been thriving in my own experience of little space through thumb sucking through which I experience a rather revelatory and sensationally overwhelming feeling of fully-embodied pacifism and I’m really excited to see where this particular journey will lead me.

Also, lol, I ordered my first few pacifiers earlier today and they’re supposed to arrive tomorrow and I can’t even begin to tell you how excited I am for them to arrive!!

Looking forward to getting to know folks better!

Peace and calm,
Paci

• Love
Reactions: LaLoneDigi, BBBen and ajp22
Hi Paci, glad to have you here I hope that your time here will be enjoyable.

Welcome, @PacifismEmbodied! I hope you find the place fun and supportive.

PacifismEmbodied said:
...but you can call me Paci! (Honestly, that wasn’t actually planned 🥹)
SurrrrRRRRRRRrrrrre. Uh-huh. :sneaky:

(Planned or unplanned, I like it. :))

And I hope you enjoy your new pacis when they arrive tomorrow. What did you get? It's wild how many choices we have anymore. Talk about a bunch of spoiled babies! Same with diapers and most sorts of ABDL gear.

Last edited:
Reactions: BBBen and ajp22
Cottontail said:
… What did you get? It's wild how many choices we have anymore.
I ended up ordering this 3 pack from LittleForBig using an Amazon gift card— I’m spoiled for sure! 🤭
-paci

Reactions: BBBen, ajp22 and Cottontail
Hello and Welcome

PacifismEmbodied said:
Also, lol, I ordered my first few pacifiers earlier today and they’re supposed to arrive tomorrow and I can’t even begin to tell you how excited I am for them to arrive!!
Welcome to ADISC!! Pacifiers were something that drew me further into the community and at the same time help me to sleep more soundly. Lots of perks to seeing what works in little space and each order, like the one you have coming, can feel like a real treasure! ☺️

Hello and welcome Paci. Thank you for the introduction. Let us know what you think of your new pacis when you get them. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Hi, Paci! I guess that could be both a question and a greeting.

I was a confirmed thumb-sucker until I started kindergarten. Even today, when my SO is changing me, I still suck my thumb. "Sensationally overwhelming" is a good way to describe those moments!

Hope you enjoy your time here.

Hi and welcome Paci 🤗
Thank you for the follow.
Have a good start here in our community 🦖🧸🦕

PacifismEmbodied said:
Hi Everyone! I’m PacifismEmbodied, but you can call me Paci! (Honestly, that wasn’t actually planned 🥹)

My partner and I have been exploring an AB/DL lifestyle over the last few months/years. I’m looking forward to learning more about how others experience the countless facets of ab/dl and the structure/routine that kink/alternative lifestyles offer.

I’ve personally been thriving in my own experience of little space through thumb sucking through which I experience a rather revelatory and sensationally overwhelming feeling of fully-embodied pacifism and I’m really excited to see where this particular journey will lead me.

Looking forward to getting to know folks better!

Peace and calm,
Paci
Hello and welcome

My pacifiers arrived! Unfortunately they are a combination of either too wide and/or too short so I’m not able to really get a satisfying latch (which is 1000% what I’m looking for lol)

Since the set I ordered didn’t work this time I figured I’d try a different brand just for the sake of experimenting. I saw some folks recommend OhZoneFantasyshop on Etsy and I found the absolute cutest pacifier I could ever imagine and it’s both slightly longer and narrower than the ones I just got. Now I wait patiently for it to arrive!

IMG_6028.jpeg

Welcome to ADISC, the friendliest place to be! No trolls or bullies allowed, just a safe place to be yourself and build confident's.

Back