Ever spotted someone else diapered?

Would love to see a definitive sighting one day- unfortunately it’s been all elderly sightings for me

Reactions: Diprs2, thedlguy and Deleted member 58241
I have just enough problems with my bladder that I often wear Always Discreet when traveling, or around town if I am going to be out for awhile. I don’t like using public restrooms as you can’t tell before you enter just how clean (or dirty) they are. I ave never pooped my Discreet, or diaper, and hope I never do. Anyway, I consider needing to wear a diaper just one of those things that I have to do, and I don’t worry about someone spotting me when I am wearing either a Discreet, or one of my Northshore Air Supreme, nor do I try to see if someone else is wearing. Wearing or not may be a personal thing with most of us, but we do it because it is necessary.

Reactions: Diprs2
Why yes! Just a couple of weeks ago I attended my first Littles Munch in my new city and found myself surrounded by many diaper wearing folks!

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, surprise35, userofaname and 3 others
ACDEF said:
I have just enough problems with my bladder that I often wear Always Discreet when traveling, or around town if I am going to be out for awhile. I don’t like using public restrooms as you can’t tell before you enter just how clean (or dirty) they are. I ave never pooped my Discreet, or diaper, and hope I never do. Anyway, I consider needing to wear a diaper just one of those things that I have to do, and I don’t worry about someone spotting me when I am wearing either a Discreet, or one of my Northshore Air Supreme, nor do I try to see if someone else is wearing. Wearing or not may be a personal thing with most of us, but we do it because it is necessary.
Glad to see another Always Discreet fan. They are very nice especially for waking around with light wetting.

Reactions: Diprs2 and hanzertas
Not that I know of but I catch myself looking more knowing just how common this is. 😅

Anyone wearing cute or fun clothes or a face mask with something like dinos or teddies, or like couples with no kids standing in line at Build a Bear. I gotta sneak a peak and see. 🥰🫣

Reactions: Diprs2, Jr2012 and BeTrue
nectar0001 said:
Glad to see another Always Discreet fan. They are very nice especially for waking around with light wetting.
Do you like the scent?

Reactions: nectar0001
Babybear2006 said:
I've wrote this a few times:

I found out that my friend from school that has down syndrome still has to wear pullups because I was at his house on day and his shirt had ridden up his back showing his pullup and I helped him with pulling down his shirt. I told him that I also wore them. I knew that in school that he had to wear diapers because of me also having special education classes with him.

Last week I was shopping at Kroger's and I went to pick up some pullups and a lady who looked to be in her 30s, had 2 packs of pullups in her shopping cart
in Elementary School and Middle School
I was changed by staff, in the special Ed room. I was changed in the same room as other people who ware in a diaper most of them Down syndrome or autistic boys

Reactions: Freddie07601, Diprs2 and Jr2012
I think my co-worker wears the but I'm not sure

Reactions: Diprs2, thedlguy and Jr2012
foxcub said:
I was out doing some shopping today and saw some people that were wearing some slightly ageplay styled outfits (not fully obvious but i certainly noticed). I then noticed that one of them had a bit of a nappy bulge when she leaned over to get something off a low shelf.
It got me wondering if anyones spotted someone else random wearing. We should have a secret greeting XD
i wish there was some kind of way too~! but i also know that some people don’t want to be pointed out about it so i’d never bring it up unless they were clearly dressed for it if even then…. it does now have me wondering if anyone has ever noticed mine 😳 i conceal it pretty well but maybe not as well as i thought

Reactions: TheGreatWave, Diprs2 and PaddedRita
arctic said:
I hate what Chicago has become. And I see it for what it is. Some parts are better than others. I also hate what New York, Portland, San Fransisco, Los Angeles and Seattle have become. And I see them for what they are. I have thoughts on those issues (including the 2A issues), but I don't want to discuss them in a public setting. What I think isn't going to change anything. I wish the country was more like it was in the mid-1980s to late 1990s. Before 9/11. Before Iraq. Before COVID.
I wish the world was more like it was in the mid-1980s to late 1990s. Before 9/11. Before Iraq. Before COVID.
The spirit of these times was way more uplifting and forward.

But on topic:
I've seen them on others. Mostly the elderly. Although I've seen some liner-flashes or obvious bulks on concerts, festivals and other events on people 20 upwards. Also I often saw them disposed in mobile toilets(with mine soon to join them). It could be that I was also spotted, too. But I'm beyond the point that I care too much about it.

Cheers

Last edited:
littleK1626 said:
in Elementary School and Middle School
I was changed by staff, in the special Ed room. I was changed in the same room as other people who ware in a diaper most of them Down syndrome or autistic boys
I went to a special education school until the 1st grade and had to wear and bring diapers to school. I wasn't potty trained during the day until I was 6 because of my speech delay and autism.

Reactions: Diprs2, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and hanzertas
Babybear2006 said:
I went to a special education school until the 1st grade and had to wear and bring diapers to school. I wasn't potty trained during the day until I was 6 because of my speech delay and autism.
I was more in the generation of school systems were allowed that was integrated with basically Gen pop. The school system I grew up in and the region I was in at the time, After High School they would go to a separate building for 5-7 years to learn life skills something like that other that's from I heard at the time. I happened to me going to the Alternative High School and that was happened to be on the other side because I was a degenerate Stoner in high school .they did an addition on to that building so he had a door in the main hall every unit access it but they came in at different times and left at different times we never really seen them .

Last edited:
littleK1626 said:
I was more in the generation of school systems were allowed that was integrated with basically Gen pop. The school system I grew up in and the region I was in at the time, After High School they would go to a separate building for 5-7 years to learn life skills something like that other that's from I heard at the time. I happened to me going to the Alternative High School and that was happened to be on the other side because I was a degenerate Stoner in high school .they did an addition on to that building so he had a door in the main hall every unit access it but they came in at different times and left at different times we never really seen them .
Circa 2008- 2018 Oakland County, Oakland Schools ,Oakland County Michigan (Rochester District )

Last edited:
mantilla said:
I was once in a McDonalds Restaurant, because I needed a public restroom to change myself. When I walked in there was just one toilet taken. The person inside was changing a diaper. He really tried to do it unnoticeable and cautiously, but it was impossible because it was so silent in the room that you could hear the slightest sound. His diaper was too crinkly, and especially undoing the tapes was extremely revealing. You could hear how much he tried to don't make a noise, but he failed. I know that situation very well when you try to pull off the tape super slowly, smoothly and evenly to avoid any supicous noise, but the tape decides to come off with multiple loud steps 😅🙈 You then think you could have just as well pulled it off quickly and loud.

So for me it was super obvious, what was going on in there.

After a while when he finally was done with his mission impossible, that guy in his mid 20s - a little younger than myself at that time - came out. I looked at him and it was like I could read his mind. He was nervous and obviously asking himself if I knew what he did in there. I really wanted to say something when he came out, or just let him see the diaper in my backpack so he knew we were in that regards "soulmates". But I was too cowardly. Sometimes I think I should have exposed myself - could have been an interesting talk.
I would have said, "Hey, no big deal, I need to change also".

Being a DL I guess I have a honed "diaperadar". The elderly are easy to clock, but unlikely to be into it as a fetish. Middle aged people equally unlikely that they are fetishists. Anyone younger, probably 50/50 chance they are into it as a fetish. Obvious tells would be like a pacifier or collar that they may be into it as a kink. I only ever saw one female that was obvious because she was wearing a very short skirt and she was wearing a ABDL print diaper that was clearly visible below the hem line. I started a conversation with her and completely ignored the fact she was obviously diapered in public. "Excuse me, but do you have _change_ for a twenty? It really sucks to need _change_, and not have any. I wish my wallet was _padded_ better with cash. It's comfy having a wallet that's _well padded_..."

I've never clocked someone and then used the fact that they have visible diaper bulge as an icebreaker. Unless it they were being blatant and were giving at least two unmistakable tells. They could be IC and may be embarrassed that I noticed.

Reactions: Diprs2 and nectar0001
While camping recently I was next to a family who had kids that were old enough to drive. When they were leaving I saw the mom carrying a couple of packs of GoodNites and heard her ask her daughter if she had put some in her backpack already.

Reactions: thedlguy, Diprs2, Ali123 and 1 other person
I was flying back from Boston on an international flight, I work as cabin crew and one of the families was asking about connections, the kid next to her was asking about his gameboy, I look over and see a used goodnites in his bag. I was a bit like why did you not go to the bathroom and bin it cause he was obviously changed under a blanket in the cabin. A rare spot and I think he noticed me see it cause he looked all shy when he realized I could see it.

Reactions: Jamas, Diprs2 and thedlguy
I've just worked my way through 13 pages of comments on this topic and found it very interesting. I've never been fortunate enough to witness anyone in "the wild" wearing aside from the clearly disabled or elderly. I do look of course, but have not had any sightings. I'll never stop looking though and hope no one spots my choice of underwear. If they do, most people would never say anything anyway.

Reactions: thedlguy and Diprs2
Pretty rare for me. Other than a few elderly that were obviously diapered, I’ve witnessed two: 1. A guy probably in his mid-30s came out of a stall in a crowded rest stop bathroom and dropped a used disposable in the trash before washing his hands and leaving. He made no effort to hide the diaper as he walked to the can. 2. A woman I didn’t know at a friend's 50th birthday party where the birthday girl received a package of Depends pull-ups as a gag gift took one, pulled off her panties from under her knee-length dress, and put on one of the diapers. She wore it the rest of the night and I heard from my friend later she actually wet it. I was just trying to avoid appearing too interested when my wife brought it up on the way home as she did not know about my DL interests at the time. “Yeah, that was really strange, especially taking off her underwear. Why would she keep wearing it like that?”

• Haha
Reactions: Goodnitesdude0127, Diprs2, Jr2012 and 3 others
I just had a surprise sighting this weekend. Went to an outdoor cookout party with a group of friends and acquaintances and in the line just ahead of me was a youngish lady, maybe early to mid 30s, sporting a clear outline of a very well used incontinence pad through her shorts. The shorts were somewhat baggy but not baggy enough to hide a thick, saturated pad. It had shifted off center making it even more noticeable. Looked like she really needed to change as the pad outline seemed soaked even part way up the back. She is a friend of a friend so I've seen her before and I'm sure will see her again, but had never noticed the incontinence pads before.

Reactions: Subtlerustle, Diprs2 and Norcalabdl
Back