Ever like a "set-up" that you know is beyond practical?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
By set-up I mean like your choice of diaper, (a booster if you use them), perhaps 2 diaper even (the inner one would slow down flow of pee and then the different "layers" get wet and start to swell a lot and eventually get absolutely soaked), and then any preference of middle/top layers of your choosing.

Me, I usually wear casually and may get a few good diapers used up from Thursday night through Sunday (my weekend because when I have no OT i dont work Fridays), and sometimes i have the hankering for an extra layer thrown in besides the main diaper and a booster (the way i use a booster is Akin to if a diaper were made thicker and more absorbent in the front 2/3rds (dont really need thicker or more absorbent in the far back) or "core" ).

but the extra layer will more likely be something cheaper and less absorbent than i would use on it's own, or would be diapers I otherwise couldn't use (like when I had an old order of ABU SDKs from when the company just changed owners to the current owners and didn't realize they were too small for me and I didn't feel like spending money to sell them, this was before they even got improved).

I know this may be counter to what a lot of you guys do if you are 24/7, even if it's only a few days at a time, because there can be a pretty big divide between wearing casually and mostly as a stress relief thing, and wearing more often, like a committment and lifestyle.

I mean it's sort of like trying to get the best feeling out of when you use diapers (even at an added cost) versus wanting to have diapers be a bigger part of your life and having some sort of "Budget".

I am very simple when it comes to diapers. I wear just one ABU diaper at a time. I feel comfortable that way. But yeah, I imagine many, many people like bulky diapers with extra layers!

kik91 said:
I am very simple when it comes to diapers. I wear just one ABU diaper at a time. I feel comfortable that way. But yeah, I imagine many, many people like bulky diapers with extra layers!

A boosted ABUniverse diaper is what I use the vast majority of the time (gets very thick and last a long time), it's just that sometimes going overboard can feel really good and at times I have extra diapers perfect for using as an extra layer.

BabyTyrant said:
A boosted ABUniverse diaper is what I use the vast majority of the time (gets very thick and last a long time), it's just that sometimes going overboard can feel really good and at times I have extra diapers perfect for using as an extra layer.

*wiggles toes*

I don't know how to boost diapers. I am a disgrace to the ABDL community...

kik91 said:
*wiggles toes*

I don't know how to boost diapers. I am a disgrace to the ABDL community...

It's pretty simple, with boosters all there is is to put a booster between you and your diaper and it would slow down pee between you and your diaper and would allow the diaper to get thicker, absorb more, and last longer.

The way I do it though is i would make a small opening in the front of the diaper on your side (so it doesn't go through to the outside of the diaper), and put the core of a diaper (basically only the absorbent part of the diaper) into the diaper after cutting down the middle of the booster; in this way you can use a lot of different things as a booster besides ones purposely made to be a booster (it could be smaller diaper, a liner or "guard", basically as long as its absorbent and would make the diaper last longer and absorb more).

This being said though, it wouldnt make a lot of sense to buy weak diapers + boosters, in this case better diapers is a better idea; but I use some of the best to begin with and then I use boosters too; so for me theres not much better out there (best example would be PeekABU.)

BabyTyrant said:
It's pretty simple, with boosters all there is is to put a booster between you and your diaper and it would slow down pee between you and your diaper and would allow the diaper to get thicker, absorb more, and last longer.

The way I do it though is i would make a small opening in the front of the diaper on your side (so it doesn't go through to the outside of the diaper), and put the core of a diaper (basically only the absorbent part of the diaper) into the diaper after cutting down the middle of the booster; in this way you can use a lot of different things as a booster besides ones purposely made to be a booster (it could be smaller diaper, a liner or "guard", basically as long as its absorbent and would make the diaper last longer and absorb more).

This being said though, it wouldnt make a lot of sense to buy weak diapers + boosters, in this case better diapers is a better idea; but I use some of the best to begin with and then I use boosters too; so for me theres not much better out there (best example would be PeekABU.)

*takes notes*

Got it! Thanks!

Same here, I use one ABU diaper with an added booster, for me it just feels natural that way. It's bulky enough to look and feel like a diaper should.

I've tried going bulkier by doubling up, I've worn a medium Bambino with a large ABU brand over top of it, slits cut into the Bambino to extend use, but I find that if my diaper is too bulky, it's not as comfortable or it simply doesn't give me that true-blue, babyish feeling.

I think the only time bulky diapers would factor into things is if someone wants to play up the humiliation aspect i.e. having a diaper so big it can't be concealed or having a diaper so thick it forces you to waddle. I'm sure there are people on this very forum who love going big and bulky or going home, but in my opinion it's not the most frugal of diaper methods and as I said, sometimes too much bulk can take away from comfort and realism. To each their own, however :)

I love putting together my set up , total of 3 diapers used and gives me triple layered protection where needed most.

Attachments

• F7783622-887B-448A-AD47-696459CBEF09.jpg
    F7783622-887B-448A-AD47-696459CBEF09.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 28
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back