Ever Had Opportunities To Wear Diapers Again When Younger?

ChristianDiaperLover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I was wondering if anyone here can recall any moments in their life when they were younger or at least still living at home where you had a moment in your life where you were offered or at least had a opportunity to wear a diaper?

I myself had very few opportunities but there were some that if I just agreed or asked I could have been in a diaper with permission. If I could go back in time I would have definitely took some of those opportunities.

I went back to nappies at night at15 because I still wet the bed.

I remember being 5-6 and still wet the bed but never got anything to wear for it at home. I went to my grandmas house for a sleepover once and she wanted me to wear a regular diaper. This was around 1994-ish. She brought out a plastic-backed Huggies diaper that I got to wear that night, and was the last time I ever wore a baby diaper but I wished (even at the time) I could wear it forever. She put it on me an hour or two before bedtime and I remember really trying to wet it while I was sitting on the couch but I just couldn't! I even woke up dry. I desperately to get that squishy diaper feeling that even then I knew was bliss, haha.

Reactions: TigerDL, theancientmariner and ChristianDiaperLover
throughout my childhood, my Mother would often threaten me with what she would call "belt diapers" for my bedwetting and soiling issues the only time she got me some diapers was when she found a package of diapers called Ambeze these diapers were so thin and fit so poorly that they didn't absorb well and leaked right out this was before diapers had SAP they were a disaster so she gave up on them

Nope, if I had been offered I would have accepted immediately. Of course in my culture it's considered a failure on the part of the parents if a child is in diapers past the age of 3. Oh the joys of being Iranian 🇮🇷

I wet the bed so diapers were always used. They were cloth and rubber pants then disposables in high school time

Reactions: ogdlv, bdale and sissybaby34
I remember, probably between 2 to 3 years old. I was potty trained, but two accidents in a row. My mom toke care of the kids (4 in total), but it’s my dad who came to me and asked something like,; are you a little boy now or a baby who needs a diaper?

Too embarrassed in front of my brothers, my answer was that I was a little boy. So no diapers for me🥹🥲

I’m probably not the target audience for this but I always had access to GoodNites. I was/am a bedwetter basilly every night until I was 12. Then it gradually dropped in frequency settling at the 1 to 3 times per month today. Haha basically my whole life I’ve had a drawer of GoodNites.

Reactions: Albertapampers and DamianTheAngel
I remember being 5 or 6 and having to wear pull-ups when I was sick. Even at that age I protested on the outside but secretly loved every second of it.

I had some occasions where yes, I got a choice on whether I wore nappies. I wore nappies in the day until I was 5, then for bed until my early teens. After I was potty trained in the day, there were times that I’d still wear a nappy for safety or convenience such as when travelling or when i was unwell.

One time on vacation, i think i would have been 8 or 9, my mum was changing me out of my night nappy in the morning and getting me cleaned up for the day. We’d just arrived so we’re going out to explore for the day, so lots of walking and never quite being sure where the next bathroom will be. As she was cleaning me up, she stopped for a second and then said (paraphrasing words slightly) ‘we’re going to be out and about a lot over the next few weeks and I don’t know where we’ll be able to stop for the bathroom. I want to give you a choice, but it is a choice and I don’t mind which you go for, it’s totally up to you, but whatever you choose will be for the whole holiday, so we’ll choose now and then stick with it. We can either go with your big boy pants pants (holding up) and hope that there’s bathrooms where we need them and you can hold it ok, or… (swaps the undies in her hand and holds up a fresh nappy), we go with daytime nappies, just for holiday, and then wherever we go you‘re totally safe, but of course you’ll be in nappies and all that comes with that, which you know. It’s your choice and what you choose will be for the whole holiday - it’s up to you.

I lay there for a second and ummed and ahhed over it, we chatted it through a little, I liked pants as they gave me more freedom, but nappies were safe and they meant no accidents. Mum pushed me for an answer as we needed to get going for the day, holding up a nappy in one hand and a pair of pants in the other. I thought for a second and then (primary thing being the less chance of accidents as I knew we’d be out and about a lot), I pointed to the nappy. Mum checked with me ‘so you‘d like to wear nappies for the holiday, i the day as well as at night, that ok? You‘ll be in them all the time’ - I replied with yes, she then said ‘well either way would have been fine with me, but I think you made the right choice, this way yes you’ve got nappies which i know can be tricky, but no accidents and that’s so much better’ - she then changed me in to the fresh nappy, put all the underwear away in a suitcase as I wouldn’t need it, got me dressed and off we went. First stop that day was a store as we only had enough nappies for nights, so went to find some more and then I spent the whole vacation in nappies!

• Love
Reactions: TigerDL, ogdlv, flybaby and 12 others
Deleted member 74142 said:
I’m probably not the target audience for this but I always had access to GoodNites. I was/am a bedwetter basilly every night until I was 12. Then it gradually dropped in frequency settling at the 1 to 3 times per month today. Haha basically my whole life I’ve had a drawer of GoodNites.

You aren't the only one. I'm in college and still wet the bed, and have basically always had access to diapers.

For me, I wish that my younger self didn't associate needing pullups with feelings of shame and failure. I think that if I had accepted my condition earlier, I would've been able to look back on sleepovers and camps with something other than embarrassment, especially since my family has always been understanding.

Reactions: diaperkool, FaeMattie, knottylego and 1 other person
ChristianDiaperLover said:
I was wondering if anyone here can recall any moments in their life when they were younger or at least still living at home where you had a moment in your life where you were offered or at least had a opportunity to wear a diaper?

As I stated in another thread, I had a best friend growing up that was a bedwetter. He wore goodnites whenever we slept over, and I remember him asking me if I wore pull-ups at night. I said no (honestly), because bed wetting was something I had never struggled with. Since that brief conversation, however, I remember regretting not maybe saying "yes", and asking to wear a pull-up too.

There was a time in our friendship where he was really embarrassed about it. I considered offering to wear a pull-up with him just to make him feel better, but I also never acted on that thought either.

Reactions: ogdlv and ChristianDiaperLover
One memory I have is that I was with my family at my grandparents place and I guess I must’ve been fairly young (under 10) and I was diapered by my mom because of an accident (I think?). Then I proceeded to walk down the wooden stairs with just my shirt and diaper on full display. If I recall that was when baby diapers still had the plastic backing.
That was the only time I recall being diapered when younger.

Reactions: dluk2020
SlashofNight said:
One memory I have is that I was with my family at my grandparents place and I guess I must’ve been fairly young (under 10) and I was diapered by my mom because of an accident (I think?). Then I proceeded to walk down the wooden stairs with just my shirt and diaper on full display. If I recall that was when baby diapers still had the plastic backing.
That was the only time I recall being diapered when younger.
Were you diapered all day or just for bed?

dluk2020 said:
Were you diapered all day or just for bed?
As far as I remember it just for that daytime accident. I don’t recall any other time where I was diapered for bed or the day.
That is just the only one that sticks out for me.

Reactions: Blekyss and dluk2020
As a 90s baby, I wish I could've had opportunities to re diaper myself. I used to wear the plastic backed Pampers and Huggies. I don't think I wore Luvs, but that's my speculation.

One time I found a diaper at my grandma's house and tried putting it on, but couldn't figure it out. I'm sure I would've been refused if I asked to be put back in one because though they were loving people, they were stern. My grandpa was a warrior of the jarhead clan and I'm sure I would've been ridiculed for even thinking about it. And my mom...forget it. I was out of diapers by like age 2 so I'm positive I would've been denied and punished.

I definitely took opportunities when I could get my hands on diapers, at first using my brother's, then the occasional one from a friend's or cousin's house. This was all without my parent's knowledge, though. I tried a few times to get my mom to put me in a diaper after I’d had an accident or “just in case”, but she never did.

The only time I remember actually being given a diaper was when I was 5 or 6 and we were visiting an older couple that were family friends. We went swimming in their pool, but weren't planning to, so I didn’t have dry clothes for afterward. When they invited us to stay for dinner after swimming, they looked for something for me to wear. The only thing they could find that would fit was one of the diapers they had from their grandchildren visiting, and I ended up spending the rest of the evening wearing that.

Reactions: LittleJ123, ogdlv, ChristianDiaperLover and 2 others
SoggyRunner said:
I definitely took opportunities when I could get my hands on diapers, at first using my brother's, then the occasional one from a friend's or cousin's house. This was all without my parent's knowledge, though. I tried a few times to get my mom to put me in a diaper after I’d had an accident or “just in case”, but she never did.

The only time I remember actually being given a diaper was when I was 5 or 6 and we were visiting an older couple that were family friends. We went swimming in their pool, but weren't planning to, so I didn’t have dry clothes for afterward. When they invited us to stay for dinner after swimming, they looked for something for me to wear. The only thing they could find that would fit was one of the diapers they had from their grandchildren visiting, and I ended up spending the rest of the evening wearing that.
Wow must have been so different to be in the diaper, did you put in on yourself?

dluk2020 said:
Wow must have been so different to be in the diaper, did you put in on yourself?
No, the older lady we were visiting did. She was like a grandmother to us. At the time I was excited to get to wear one, and the only ones who saw were the older couple, my dad, and my little brother who was still in diapers. When I was older, she liked to tell that story and I’d be so embarrassed.

Reactions: LittleJ123 and dluk2020
When I was quite young (under 10), I was occasionally diapered when we were in a place where going to the bathroom would be difficult because of where we were (e.g. during church services or on a bus or streetcar). It wasn't really a matter of being "offered" a diaper as I was required to wear one.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover and Lyric
Back