DLJosie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
Im going to my 1st ever event i cant wait im really excited has any one ever been to an event and how was it if u have been to 1 xxx

Reactions: medfet878 and Seabear
DLJosie said:
Im going to my 1st ever event i cant wait im really excited has any one ever been to an event and how was it if u have been to 1 xxx
Where ya going to Josie?, I’ve never been to an event. I’m excited for you .

Reactions: medfet878
Its a littles event but you can be what age u want or u can be yourself im excited aswell but dono what to expect ive read the event guide sotheres oads of things to do xxx

Reactions: medfet878
they can be a lot of fun. great places to just be yourself have fun and explore. always nice when you are not on your own. be careful though not everyone there will be a nice person so the same rules apply with any event be mindful of your surroundings and those around you. have great fun

• Love
Reactions: warmfeeling and DLJosie
Thanks im looking forward to it hope its goes good xxx

DLJosie said:
Its a littles event but you can be what age u want or u can be yourself im excited aswell but dono what to expect ive read the event guide sotheres oads of things to do xxx
Sounds cool, where is it being held?

Reactions: DLJosie
warmfeeling said:
Sounds cool, where is it being held?
Edinburgh m8 xxx

Sounds great I would love to meet up with like minded people wish I lived nearer. Would definitely like to hear how it goes, have a great time

• Love
Seabear said:
Sounds great I would love to meet up with like minded people wish I lived nearer. Would definitely like to hear how it goes, have a great time
It went great i had a great time at the event there was loads of people there xxx

Reactions: Seabear and medfet878
Back