Etsy Shop

DarlingSweetheart98

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little

So, I started my own Etsy shop recently. Recently, I have not been happy with my career or income, so I'm hoping I can become self employed. I have been having so much fun designing the shirts because I finally get to express my creativity. I hope this works for me, so I can finally have a job I feel passion for. My Etsy shop is graphic t-shirts with a cute/kawaii type of focus. Let me know what you think, if you have any tips, or if you might want to submit a request for a customized shirt.

Reactions: Angelapinks, Edgewater, Kittyinpink and 1 other person
Nice looking shirts . 😊.
Good luck !

Reactions: Edgewater and PaddedRita
Nice shirts, and great job setting up, I've been considering it for about 2 years now for selling various clothing items (mostly Diaper and supportive clothing related items for children through to adults). My biggest concerns are getting enough orders to make it worth while, finding time while working and charges/fees and taxes.

Reactions: Kittyinpink and Edgewater
You can go through a third party website like Printify or Printful where you make the designs for the t-shirts connect it to your Etsy account and third party website will make, print, and ship your shirt, so you only have to worry about designing the shirts. You get to choose how much profit you make too. My concern for your idea though, is a lot of people are in hiding. We don't like people to know, so your designs would have to be discreet in order to get an audience.

Reactions: Edgewater
It's not shirts I plan on making, I sew my own stuff. The main aim is for ABDL focus so I'm looking at onesies, cloth diapers, waterproof pants and other ABDL clothing. The Idea to also make babies/children's sized clothing would be purely to increase the chances of having enough orders to be a regular income, since the patterns and fabrics used would basically be the same just scaled up/down.

I may have to make it as two separate shops for discretion one for ABDL's and one for babies/children's/SEN but I don't know if Etsy would allow one person to have two shops.

Interesting, if a little generic.

But your shirts gave me an idea. The zombie shirt made me think of the teratophilia subculture. Roughly speaking, “monster fuckers”. It’s yet another of those subcultures that’s furry adjacent and has its own spectrum of attraction. I wonder if anyone is catering to that subculture with clothes.

Belarin said:
It's not shirts I plan on making, I sew my own stuff. The main aim is for ABDL focus so I'm looking at onesies, cloth diapers, waterproof pants and other ABDL clothing. The Idea to also make babies/children's sized clothing would be purely to increase the chances of having enough orders to be a regular income, since the patterns and fabrics used would basically be the same just scaled up/down.

I may have to make it as two separate shops for discretion one for ABDL's and one for babies/children's/SEN but I don't know if Etsy would allow one person to have two shops.
Yes, actually. Etsy allows one user to own several shops.

blaincorrous said:
Interesting, if a little generic.

But your shirts gave me an idea. The zombie shirt made me think of the teratophilia subculture. Roughly speaking, “monster fuckers”. It’s yet another of those subcultures that’s furry adjacent and has its own spectrum of attraction. I wonder if anyone is catering to that subculture with clothes.
It wouldn't surprise me if they did. Seems like there is always something out there for every one. I didn't even know that was a thing.

Reactions: Kittyinpink
DarlingSweetheart98 said:
It wouldn't surprise me if they did. Seems like there is always something out there for every one. I didn't even know that was a thing.
Yeah, well, my wife is kinda on that spectrum. She went nuts for The Shape of Water…

I just looked it up . And yes etsy does huge amounts of monster . F . Paraphernalia.
It's interesting..

Kittyinpink said:
I just looked it up . And yes etsy does huge amounts of monster . F . Paraphernalia.
It's interesting..
I'm a little scared to look it up lol

I'm a little scared to look it up lol
It's interesting, I actually understand it ! And I'm Not a sexual person, but I can understand the allure ..
it sort of takes away the boundaries, and allows my mind to fantasise harmlessly.. monsters don't exist ..
I suppose its been done forever with the vampire movies ... Brad Pitt seduced Tom cruise .. interview with a vampire.. actually, I think it was the other way round 🤔..
And I can't possibly feel any guilt , if a big strong monster decides to ... 🤔.. 🤫🤫 ..

Kittyinpink said:
It's interesting, I actually understand it ! And I'm Not a sexual person, but I can understand the allure ..
it sort of takes away the boundaries, and allows my mind to fantasise harmlessly.. monsters don't exist ..
I suppose its been done forever with the vampire movies ... Brad Pitt seduced Tom cruise .. interview with a vampire.. actually, I think it was the other way round 🤔..
And I can't possibly feel any guilt , if a big strong monster decides to ... 🤔.. 🤫🤫 ..
Sorry for the late reply. I'm bad at replying to people lol. I can understand that especially being from a more bizarre fetish, who am I to judge lol. I always fantasized about Edward Cullen when the Twilight movies came out.

Back