end of the year diaper questions

faeria said:
how many diapers did you go through in 2023?

how much money on diapers do you think you spent in 2023? (if you’re comfortable sharing)

what was your favorite diaper
Well, this is good to reflect on, as it is helping me get a good perspective my diaper needs.

I order a 40 case of Megamax diapers, and 30 Air Supreme diapers each month from Northshore. And, I buy less expensive diapers, as needed from a local store, and on average use up about 30 a month of them. So, I will use around 1100 diapers this year (and the next year,and the next, and so on).

With free shipping, coupons, free samples, etc. I will spend around $2,500 for my diapers this year! But, I send in the applicable receipts to my medical spending plan and get about an $800 rebate. So,it “only” costs me about $1,700 a year to keep myself properly diapered all the time.

I feel adventurous enough just wearing diapers, so, I stick with the tried and true in my diaper choices - less stress, worry and confusion that way. So one my usual diapers is my favorite - a large, plain white, Megamax.

Reactions: Freddie07601 and Andrewgdfw
Around 300 nappies used between my GF and I, £500(ish) spent with my favourite nappy of 2023 being NRUs Str8Up’s for me and Bunny Hops for my GF.

Exactly 1679 diapers so far in 2023, wearing 1680th right now :)
Around $1200, but due to exchange rate it's not accurate or reliable.
And definitely ABU Little Kings were my favorites this year.

• Wow
Reactions: abdl86
Mine are cotton reusable after washing

diaperedboypete said:
Exactly 1679 diapers so far in 2023, wearing 1680th right now :)
Around $1200, but due to exchange rate it's not accurate or reliable.
And definitely ABU Little Kings were my favorites this year.
Sure seems like you are a heavy diaper wearing person then :)

• Love
Reactions: Samantha
I would say $1000 to $1200.

Favorite diaper would be Rearz Princess.

• Love
Reactions: Samantha
Kellycares said:
Well, this is good to reflect on, as it is helping me get a good perspective my diaper needs.

I order a 40 case of Megamax diapers, and 30 Air Supreme diapers each month from Northshore. And, I buy less expensive diapers, as needed from a local store, and on average use up about 30 a month of them. So, I will use around 1100 diapers this year (and the next year,and the next, and so on).

With free shipping, coupons, free samples, etc. I will spend around $2,500 for my diapers this year! But, I send in the applicable receipts to my medical spending plan and get about an $800 rebate. So,it “only” costs me about $1,700 a year to keep myself properly diapered all the time.

I feel adventurous enough just wearing diapers, so, I stick with the tried and true in my diaper choices - less stress, worry and confusion that way. So one my usual diapers is my favorite - a large, plain white, Megamax.

We use the products that meet our needs, Kelly. Simple as that!

Andrewgdfw said:
We use the products that meet our needs, Kelly. Simple as that!
Andrew, yes, diapering ourselves should be as “simple as that”. Yet it gets complicated too. For example, that pack of pink diapers I bought months ago to wear on date night - it is still full!

Reactions: Andrewgdfw
Uh..uh... double diapered 24-7.. 4 per day.. ehh do the math XD

I only wear diapers when I go out and expect finding a toilet is likely to be inconvenient. I therefore only get through a couple of packs of Tena Ultimas and probably a pack of pullups every month.

Probably 20-25 this year at most. I'm a dabbler rather than fully committed so yeah. I guess spent about £55-60, so I guess about 80 freedom units ($) in all.

I spent more on diapers this year then normal, as I lost weight last year and this year had to get some new smaller super undies (went from XL to small size). so about 950USD, and count 2.5 washes average a week (at 2.50USD) that is 325USD in washing, I will by a few more super undies next year, but after that I will be at 325USD a year + plus deturgent, a bottle of deturgent lasts about 2 months for me (this is for cloth diapers and regural laundry) so you can figure out how much you want to count that as a cost.

Last edited:
I spent $1750 on diapers and a few pull ups this year. I’m not 24/7 but I’m probably 60-70% of the time, maybe more in diapers

I just calculated all of my diaper purchases since I started wearing and I’ve spent $606.75 since July 18th, 2023

So far my favorite diaper has been the LittleForBig Baby Usagi diapers 🐰💕 but NorthShore MegaMax (including AirLocks!) are very high on my list too lol

Last edited by a moderator:
faeria said:
it’s basically over silly goose 🤭 only like 3 weeks left but with people being busy for holidays i wanted to ask a bit early
Okay mama goose, you have a good point. I don't mean to sound like a meanie, so here's my list of all diaper purchases this year.

So we have my case of Tykables and NRUs together, a pack of Mega Safaris at launch, 3 packs of Luvs, and a pack of thrift store diapers, all combined to a total of $224.33. So like I said, I have everybody beat for least amount of money spent this year.
2023 dd.jpg

Kellycares said:
Andrew, yes, diapering ourselves should be as “simple as that”. Yet it gets complicated too. For example, that pack of pink diapers I bought months ago to wear on date night - it is still full!
Now, I'm left to ponder the 'complications' of Kelly in pink.

LiddleBigBoy said:
Diapers used - 1100
Money spent on Diapers - $4000
Favorite - Tykables Animooz

I had a maxed out FSA and got offered a new job midway through the year. Used all $3000 on diapers (use it or lose it). I’ve been nearly 24/7 out of necessity since my stash is too large
If it to big stash send me some diaper then

• Haha
Reactions: CptKirk
1. Over 800
2. 177 usd
3. Tena Slip Maxi, Seni Optima Trio, Bambino Magnifico

I went back and checked my 3 suppliers , #1 Bambino , #2 ABU , #3 Tykables my #1 and #2 diaper is bambino

Magnifico & Bloomeez diapers . I get 2 cases auto shipped every month and about ever other month mommy buys 1 extra case to fill in … keep in mind I use cloth diapers at bedtime and about 20% of awake time . If I get a diaper rash mommy puts me in thick cloth gauze diapers but she puts rash ointment . For what ever reason diaper rash heals faster in cloth 😊 so I go through 1400 to 1500 disposables yearly . At 3$ each that’s at least 4200$ to 5???$ . This does not include extra liners especially if mommy is driving us somewhere far far away that’s another 800+$ a year . I’m guessing around 6000$ a year of my favorite diapers . I’m IC from a T bone accident had a lot of physical damage one being a ruptured bladder . They had to remove part of it to and it’s never worked since then . The insurance Co gives me a monthly medical allowance so I get whatever I want for the rest of life. That was a little part of the judge ordered settlement . Seriously diapers are expensive , if not for the insurance buying all my medical supplies I could not afford my favorite diapers . 24/7 in diapers for life I have no choice , I recall the CHEAP drug store diapers they supplied me with years ago . Terrible awful cheap leaking thin worthless diapers that’s when mommy contacted the insurance Co . That’s when we discovered they were really ripping us off as the court order states no matter the cost of durable medical equipment or medical other needs related to injuries suffered now or in the future . Just like that I got to choose what ever brand I wanted . The insurance co hid a lot of things from us to save themselves 💵 Either way I just decided if I’m going to deal with IC the rest of my life then you can bet I’m going to use top quality ABDL diapers ….. with pretty print ! 🥰😊❤️

Last edited:
I ordered seven cases (36 diapers in each) from MIB for a total of $800 in 2023. I wear a Rearz Safari to bed each night and occasionally, I wake up dry, which is why when I do 7 x 36 I get 252 diapers for the year. This does not include recreational use with me buying packages of Sun Kist, Trest, and others from Amazon occasionally. My favorite is still Rearz Safari.

Back