Encouraging Bed Wetting

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomeNobody

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I always would wet the bed once in a blue moon. Really only if I drank to excess or was unusually tired and drank to much before bed.

After a wet night a couple months ago my girlfriend insisted I wear diapers every night. She did not enjoy being peed on and was freaking out about the mattress.

When I would wake up the last month I would just use my diaper and go back to bed as that is easier than taking it off and putting a new one on in the middle of the night.

In the last 7 days. 6 mornings I have woken up wet without remembering going. Thoughts and experiences with bed wetting?

• Sad
Reactions: diapers4life, lexi1355, RestrainU4Me and 6 others
It sounds like you are becoming incontinent, nobody. This is the reason some mothers resist putting their children back in diapers when they start wetting again after having attained dryness-diapers give them permission to wet. Or so those mothers believe. I had a similar experience with day wetting. The older lady with whom i was living diapered me before we went out after I had an accident while shopping. But she warned that the diaper was for an emergency, not convenience. I didn’t heed her admonition and was soon wetting my pants all the time. You may be on the same path but at night.

• Thinking
Reactions: incontinente, Diprs2, sport1 and 2 others
SomeNobody said:
I always would wet the bed once in a blue moon. Really only if I drank to excess or was unusually tired and drank to much before bed.

After a wet night a couple months ago my girlfriend insisted I wear diapers every night. She did not enjoy being peed on and was freaking out about the mattress.
You should always have protection on the mattress even if you wear a diaper. Replacing the mattress is expensive. And I went through something like you years ago when I was a young lad in my 20s. I had to sleep on a single bed in the corner of the bedroom when I was drinking. I wasnt wearing diapers back then and my bedwetting after I was drinking wasnt appealing to the significant other.

Reactions: Diprs2
SomeNobody said:
Thoughts and experiences with bed wetting?

I would recommend doing what you can to retain as much control over your urination for as long as you can. Your quality of life will worsen as your UIC does. I do enjoy using diapers, but only when I set the schedule.

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, bdale and Edgewater
SomeNobody said:

When I would wake up the last month I would just use my diaper and go back to bed as that is easier than taking it off and putting a new one on in the middle of the night.

In the last 7 days. 6 mornings I have woken up wet without remembering going. Thoughts and experiences with bed wetting?
I concur; you are probably developing nighttime IC. I have been wearing diapers at night for some time now and if I’ve been drinking alcohol or I’m very tired I will usually wet my diaper while I’m sleeping. I actually did this last night. I didn’t drink any beers but I had drank a lot of water and had a large iced tea last night before bed and woke up in a completely soaked diaper with no memory of waking up or consciously wetting my diaper.

Reactions: Diprs2, Edgewater and diaperdude
@SomeNobody I would recommend you talk with your GP or Uro if you have one. While you have a history of bedwetting, it is always good to seek out a medical opinion.

I drink a lot but I always have to go pee before falling asleep

You may also want to seek the advice of a psychologist if medical doctors don't have any answers as the mind can sometimes hold clues to our bodies failings.

Wearing and using a diaper every night is a tactic used to become a bed wetter. That not being your goal you might try wearing a pull-up to facilitate using the bathroom during the night. Whatever you do, get a mattress protector.

As someone who would like to be a bedwetter and who wears diapers to bed every night, I envy you. I always wake up wet but it is infrequent that I can't remember waking and wetting. But fortunately for me, unintentional night wettings are slowly becoming more frequent. You just need to decide what you want out your diaper wearing and then proceed accordingly.

Reactions: lexi1355 and Diprs2
I wasn’t a bedwetter in my childhood. Even now I got a neuromuscular disorder as a Covid sequel, I always wake up with bladder spasms before wetting. I think I will never become a bedwetter.

Having unintentionally wet myself at night for over 20 years I have found the following things, it does not matter how much or how little I drink before bedtime.
I still wake up to pee and trying to get to the toilet is futile as the act of standing drains my bladder, on the whole wearing a Nappy to bed is my only option to get any meaningful sleep.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Ridinginnappies
SomeNobody said:

Pretty much the same happened with me. I would wake up just before I started wetting myself, then go back to sleep. Now I just wake up wet in the morning.

Reactions: diapers4life, lexi1355 and Diprs2
I want to wet the bed, but lately I feel tourge before falling asleep

I don't want to be a bedwetter but I have a few times over the last few years. I have woken up damp every morning for the last 3 years from leaking and it's getting worse. I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Im
Peepeegirl said:
I want to wet the bed, but lately I feel tourge before falling asleep
i did took a lot fluids, had to go before falling asleep but when i woke up there was more, I was missing this feeling

I did again, two days in a roll yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back