Embarrissing/Awkward Situations

Phoenix0

U- and B-IC Dwarf being dragged through life
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Have you ever had one of those moments where your diaper leaks in public? I'm convinced you have.

But have you ever had one of those times where poop comes out the back or sides of the diaper and goes all over your pants?
That happened to me on the bus today. Most embarrissing situation of my life.

Or just two weeks ago, i had waited so long to change my diaper had started to bugle through my hazmat suit. All of a sudden, when i sat down, i heard this ripping noise. The next thing i know the absorbant padding comes splurting out the back of my diaper and goes all over the place.

I'm sure we've all had our embarrissing situations, what are yours?

• Wow
Reactions: sport1, Jinks, OnePiece and 2 others
We were at a movie theater. I was dressed inconspicuously in a t shirt and blue denim overalls. Ok partly inconspicuously. You had to look really closely. Usually about half way thru the movie ( thank you kingsize 7-up and popcorn I had to go really bad. I wear cloth diapers and pins with plastic pants. Usually a safe bet. The movie is over an as we got up I sprang a leak. And not a small water pistol load. We’re talking super soaker. You then could instantly tell I was diapered by the sharp v shaped spot forming at my crotch. I could hear some chuckles and whispered Oh Mys as we walked thru the lobby heading to the car. Also I couldn’t hide the crackle crackle on my plastic pants as I was walking. I was so embarressed when we got home I cried. She changed me and held me as we napped

Reactions: Abnalover and OnePiece
Last week I was at the chiropractor getting my weekly adjustment. He knows about my incontinence, as he’s seen the waistband of my diaper and we’ve discussed it.

I was running late to the appointment and was wearing a partially wet pull-up. I didn’t have time to stop home to change and had forgotten my go bag.

Just prior to the adjustment I had a long bladder spasm and soaked the diaper. I had no choice but to lay on the table, when I got up I was horrified. The pressure from the adjustment had pushed all the urine out of the front and side panels of the diaper.

I had to apologize for wetting the table, and had all eyes on my as I couldn’t hide what had happened when I walked out the main lobby. I heard a couple comments and laughs. The staff was very understanding but I’ve never been more embarrassed

Last edited:
Reactions: Babynie
Last month at the airport i had to pull my pants down and show my wet little king diaper in front of the custom officers. luckily they put me in a room as i told them that i was wearing diapers once they found out there was something unusual on me at the *NEW* X-Ray scanning machine, it's like an MRI, anything will be found, from a small piece of tissue in your pocket, they've these new machine so far as i know in germany and netherlands

Last edited:
I was in Germany last month. When I returned home I was pulled over and patted down in a unique way. They seemed satisfied that I was wearing protection and was not planning anything sinister. Nothing was said, but the area of interest was definitely the diapered area.

Reactions: KarinFlory
I've been patted down and my carbon searched by airport staff and my inco stuff being obvious. I just don't care anymore

Reactions: 247 and bdale
I had a few situations where, each time, I thought I would be embarrassed, but I'm happy to say, I found that I didn't really care each time. In all three situations I was wearing a taped plastic backed diaper.

1) first time going through airport security, and I guess the modern scanner detected dampness. It led to a quick pat down, but once the agent brushed against my outer butt cheek and felt the padding, which confirmed what I was wearing, they said I was fine to go. I was genuinely surprised that I wasn't embarrassed. I even said to my wife that it must happen a lot because the agent wasn't phased in the least.
2) first time changing in an airport bathroom stall. It had been a very long day of travelling without a change and I was getting extremely uncomfortable. I was hoping for low stall walls, at least....Nope! The walls were about 18 inches off the floor, and it was only "medium busy" in the washroom, so you could hear sounds pretty easily. For a minute or two, I sat on the toilet, still wearing my diaper, and debated if I should just leave it on and accept feeling gross. But then I said "screw this - it's a medical device" and just dove in. Between the taping sounds, tons of crinkles and me shuffling around in the stall, it was noticeable beyond a doubt, but I felt like I "owned" the situation and didn't care.
3) just last weekend I was on a road trip and had to "go number 2" at a rest stop. Same as above, there was no way to undo the diaper without tape noise (Incontrol Essential tapes are strong - and that's a good thing!) and crinkles. Super obvious, and I didn't care at all.

With those three times now in the rearview, I truly don't care anymore.

Reactions: bdale and OnePiece
It really is not a big deal unless you make it a big deal. I'v given up worrying about it. I was surprised by my reaction. This is the first time I have been patted down while wearing protection. The person doing the patting certainly didn't make it seem like anything but the ordinary.

I've hand a handful, but I think the worst was actually 2 incidents that were back to back. I was riding public transit with some coworkers, on the way to dinner. When I stood up for our stop my bladder voided and my diaper leaked a huge amount (this was back when I used to use M4s). Fortunately it was raining so if noticed it was easy to explain away, I just had to change into a dry one.

When we got to the restaurant, I went straight to the bathroom, locked the door, and took off the wet diaper that had leaked. I pulled out a new one and started taping it on when someone opened the door on me. Apparently the lock didn't work... the look on the guys face was even more mortified than I was, hahaha.

Needless to say I was a little shaken up after that, but I put it behind me quickly to make sure that I didn't seem out of place, prompting questions by my coworkers that would have me giving uncomfortable answers. Now I verify that the locks work before I start changing!

Nothing too serious for me. I try to make sure I have plenty of absorbancy available when I leave the house. I've had ever few rare public leaks. I also almost wear dresses and skirts, so that helps hid any issues vs pants.

Most of my issues have come from bad tapes. I got a rash of bad NS supremes awhile back with really bad tapes. Not my normal diaper, which is a megamax or cloth. Luckily I carry duct tape in my purse for repairs on the go.

Last month was my worst failure. I was teach scuba and somehow took my diaper bag out of the car. I got out of the water and had no diapers to put on. So I had to sit on a towel and stopped by Walgreens on my way home to get some really crappy diapers to make it home.

Luckily no one noticed and I was able to take care of the situation. And wow, those store diapers sucked. Which everyone knows. They were so bad I just threw the pack away as soon as I got home.

Reactions: fredy552
Back