Embarrassing moment

lilshelly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
So went to work today working 3 hours by myself with customers walking around and back and forth.
It wasn't until the next manager comes in and she pokes at my diaper and says I can see your diaper. My pants were torn pretty good showing my diaper to anyone who was really looking.
Needless to say I was sent home to change pants. Still a little embarrassing because I had crinkles Fairytale diapers on.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: Fetishbuddy, Diapertoddler, Woncrinklz and 12 others
lilshelly said:
So went to work today working 3 hours by myself with customers walking around and back and forth.
It wasn't until the next manager comes in and she pokes at my diaper and says I can see your diaper. My pants were torn pretty good showing my diaper to anyone who was really looking.
Needless to say I was sent home to change pants. Still a little embarrassing because I had crinkles Fairytale diapers on.
I'm so sorry! I guess it's both an advantage and a disadvantage that a diaper prevents the cold draft that lets a person know their trousers are compromised.

• Haha
Reactions: JustMe, Woncrinklz, Diprs2 and 1 other person
Don't feel bad about having a design on what's essentially your underwear, lots of "regular" underwear have all sorts of designs on them, too, many of them rather whimsical.

Reactions: Saturatedandsodden25, JustMe, Diprs2 and 1 other person
I often wear cloth-back diapers to work for exactly this reason, usually thin, plain white ones under my clothes so I can't be heard or it doesn't peak out as much as bigger diapers.

Reactions: Woncrinklz, MetalDan86, slimjiminy and 1 other person
Good onsie would have at least covered the diaper, minimizing the issue...

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and AttilaThePun
Diapers are just underwear Shelly! Shouldn't feel embarassed! Surprised you didn't feel the draft if your pants were torn though.

• Thinking
Reactions: Woncrinklz and AttilaThePun
Work can be weird sometimes, and I no longer feel shame in occasionally wearing padding under my uniform.

Almost 10 years ago, while working at a grocery store and gathering carts, some man in a truck drove by and asked a rather inappropriate question “Boxers or briefs?” I didnt wear diapers to work but felt like yelling back “Diapers, buddy!”

Reactions: lilshelly and AttilaThePun
lilshelly said:
This is precisely why I started buying and wearing onesies over a decade ago. I do not like to refer to myself as an AB, But man, adult bodysuits/onesies etc. have been a godsend.

Reactions: AttilaThePun and lilshelly
Where was this tear? Need I 🤭 ask?
It's okay, ya don't have to say if ya don't want.
But my mind is thinking huge tears, small pokes, pulled back pocket, zipper broke, seam ripped, box cutter escapades...and the list goes on...

• Haha
Reactions: AttilaThePun and lilshelly
AttilaThePun said:
Don't feel bad about having a design on what's essentially your underwear, lots of "regular" underwear have all sorts of designs on them, too, many of them rather whimsical.
Very very good way to consider it! Regular underwear is all over the map: both men and women's. So can mine be! Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: AttilaThePun
I had an embarrassing moment a few weeks back when I had a MRI. I went to the MRI in a pull up and though I would have to wear a gown. Thay asked me to strip to my underwear which was the pullup and put a long T-shirt on. The T-shirt just covered the front but not the back. When I laid down on the table, I know they could see the pullup. They covered me. I know they could see I was wearing form behind. This was the first time someone had ever seen me in a diaper. They were professional but I know they saw it.

Reactions: Saturatedandsodden25 and AttilaThePun
FrenchFriedOnion said:
This is precisely why I started buying and wearing onesies over a decade ago. I do not like to refer to myself as an AB, But man, adult bodysuits/onesies etc. have been a godsend.
I find onesies show around my next so avoid them during the day. I only have baby print type onesies.

Reactions: AttilaThePun and FrenchFriedOnion
Babybub said:
I find onesies show around my next so avoid them during the day. I only have baby print type onesies.
I find a button up style work shirt deals with that in most office, or forward customer facing situations. After years on the forward facing side I find myself on the production side ATM so I am in full overalls now. They cover fairly well.

Last edited:
Reactions: AttilaThePun and Babybub
Woncrinklz said:
But my mind is thinking huge tears, small pokes, pulled back pocket, zipper broke, seam ripped, box cutter escapades...and the list goes on...
"There once was a fellow from Gorham,
Who bought a pair of pants, and he wore 'em.
He stooped, and he laughed, and felt a cold draft,
And he knew right away where he tore 'em."

Edited to add : This is an extremely old limerick, even older than I am, and I heard it from my grandfather when I was a kid!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Saturatedandsodden25
Babybub said:
I had an embarrassing moment a few weeks back when I had a MRI. I went to the MRI in a pull up and though I would have to wear a gown. Thay asked me to strip to my underwear which was the pullup and put a long T-shirt on. The T-shirt just covered the front but not the back. When I laid down on the table, I know they could see the pullup. They covered me. I know they could see I was wearing form behind. This was the first time someone had ever seen me in a diaper. They were professional but I know they saw it.
You can always ask for a long gown or a pair of scrub pants. The imaging department I worked in even had scrub shorts for easy imaging from the mid-thigh down to the foot.

Reactions: Babybub
Woncrinklz said:
Putting a box cutter in a pocket without the blade fully retracted has damaged many a garment.

But, "box cutter escapades" makes me picture 2 people mock-dueling, or boxcutters having come to life and running amok. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: lilshelly
Back