• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Ello'

Jimbel

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey there. I'm mostly just a person who's lurked on the forum a bit, finally decided to make an account and introduce myself. Name is Jimbel, and it's nice to be here. :)

Reactions: ILuvDiapers
Hewwo jimbel

Reactions: Jimbel
Hello!

Jimbel said:
Hey there. I'm mostly just a person who's lurked on the forum a bit, finally decided to make an account and introduce myself. Name is Jimbel, and it's nice to be here. :)
Hi Jimbel.

Jimbel said:
Hi Jimbel, welcome to the forums and the community. I'm glad you decided to make an account and join us. I hope you enjoy yourself here, and i'm sure you will. Have Fun. (y) :giggle:

Hi there, welcome to ADISC!

Hello Jimbel and welcome. What things do you enjoy doing in your free time?

StarryNight said:
Hello Jimbel and welcome. What things do you enjoy doing in your free time?
I'm actually trying to learn to play the piano! Besides that, I usually find niche indie games to faun over and any fun internet mysteries I can get my hands on. What about yourself?

Reactions: StarryNight
Jimbel said:
I'm actually trying to learn to play the piano! Besides that, I usually find niche indie games to faun over and any fun internet mysteries I can get my hands on. What about yourself?
Wow learning to play the piano, that is something I could not do. I'm not that talented. The community has a lot of musicians and gamers. As for myself I enjoy video and boad games, camping and of course diapers🧷.

Talented I am not, dedicated and stubborn I am.
I love a good board game! Any new ones you have played recently?

Jimbel said:
Talented I am not, dedicated and stubborn I am.
I love a good board game! Any new ones you have played recently?
The newest one is mlhem space agency. It's a group push your luck game. You are cats flying a spaceship.

StarryNight said:
The newest one is mlhem space agency. It's a group push your luck game. You are cats flying a spaceship.
Haven't heard of that one, sounds like a lotta fun! Love me some luck games.

Jimbel said:
Hello and welcome here

Welcome

Back