Edmonton Alberta

Newguy1223

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey yall, just doing a roll call wanna see if I have any friends in my area. I would really really like to chat with people that are actually close to me. I'm in edmonton on the south side. 26 year old guy kinda bi curious I guess ?

Reactions: Josephine and BobbiSueEllen
Hello fellow Edmontonian
There are several YEG members here and tons in Alberta
What got you Intrested /started in diapers?

Reactions: nicksjeep, Albertapampers and BobbiSueEllen
SparkyDog said:
Hello fellow Edmontonian
There are several YEG members here and tons in Alberta
What got you Intrested /started in diapers?
Hey ! Sorry for the late reply it's been quite a busy week for me. And I would love to chat with some people from here. Maybe arrange a meet for coffee or something like that. Tbh I'm not sure what got me started. One day I tried wetting panties and that felt nice. Slowly worked my way up to diapers and here we are. Kinda crappy the only time I feel compelled enough to put them on is when I'm all high or drunk and completely alone

• Thinking
Reactions: nicksjeep and BobbiSueEllen
@Newguy1223
I can't meet up but always down to chat
what's your go to diaper?

Newguy1223 said:
Hey yall, just doing a roll call wanna see if I have any friends in my area. I would really really like to chat with people that are actually close to me. I'm in edmonton on the south side. 26 year old guy kinda bi curious I guess ?
Cheers from a rural area near Calgary.

Hey!! I am from the area!! How goes it !

Reactions: SparkyDog
I am from the area too though I'd say hi

Reactions: TheRealDiaperGuru
@newguy im from calgary area

Edm

Reactions: nicksjeep
Hello from another Edmontonian,

Insert small rant here:
It sure would be nice if the board automatically added all the Edmonton posts to one subgroup, alas there would be thousands of subgroups😂

CanEHdaDL said:
Hello from another Edmontonian,

Insert small rant here:
It sure would be nice if the board automatically added all the Edmonton posts to one subgroup, alas there would be thousands of subgroups😂
Are you the new lil dipz folks ?

Yes, I am the new owner of LilDipz.

Reactions: Albertapampers
CanEHdaDL said:
Yes, I am the new owner of LilDipz.
Oh ok right on we have met then. Glad Lil Dipz stuck around. Was just getting to know the last owners and poof gone. Glad someone stepped in there!

Reactions: CanEHdaDL
I'm from leduc

Reactions: nicksjeep
I’m from RD, nice to meet you guys. I’m a diaper lover, and love to wear them a lot.

Hey all, just in case you don't regularly check the ec forum I wanted to let you know about a munch happening on October 21. Msg me for the details or check the EC+ Forum.

Back