Early bedtimes

wearforsafety said:
Two!!!?? That is quite a commitment!!
And the Ten kids I have as well.. with two live in House-Keepers/Nannies anything is possible

Reactions: Rezzu and Traveller
NappiedInSussex said:
Does anyone else enjoy either voluntary or enforced early bedtimes? Something about being nappied and put to bed while it’s still light and people are still out and about reminds me of punishment as a child but nowadays is so powerful at helping me regress
I remember especially in the summer being put to bed as a kid when it was still light out. I do enjoy earlier bedtimes today too, but haven't seemed to secure any recently... :cautious:

Reactions: wetaccident
NappiedInSussex said:
Does anyone else enjoy either voluntary or enforced early bedtimes? Something about being nappied and put to bed while it’s still light and people are still out and about reminds me of punishment as a child but nowadays is so powerful at helping me regress
For me, not so much as a reminder of childhood punishment but as a reminder of when I actually did got to bed as a baby.

NappiedInSussex said:
*nod nods* although i live alone and dont have a CG i give myself early bedtimes regularly to keep feeling smol, as well as helping with the fact that i gotta get up eaarrlly for work every morning 😅

Littlebabaprince said:
I wish, but my adult life is hectic.
I have nothing to want. If I show a lack of agreed disciplines, my wife will give me a hard spanking on my blotted buttocks and I will have to go to bed at 6 p.m. as a punishment.

I would love a forced early bedtime. I work from 830-7 Mon thru Thur and would love for someone to tell me when I hafta go to bed.

I love going to bed early, but as many others had said 'real life' rarely allows it.

Reactions: princessarya
I definitely remember going to bed while the sun was still out and would love that feeling back.

I might be flying out to visit a mommy this summer and will definitely bring this up.

NappiedInSussex said:
Not as a punishment or anything, it doesn’t really feel like one to me, but if I’m regressed I enjoy it. I tire out easily in that headspace anyways

Reactions: southeastlittle
There's a real-life incident I remember from when I was seven years old. One summer evening, I was ill, so I went to bed at 5pm. When I woke, I saw it was seven o' clock, and I thought I had slept right through to the following morning, and started having breakfast. It was quite some time before realisation dawned: it was still the same evening, and I had to go to bed again!

I remember seeing a play of "Stig of the Dump" in which Barney is told by his grandfather in no uncertain terms that he must go to bed on Midsummer Night, even though it is still light outside. There's also a rhyme on being late for bed:
Go to bed early, wake up with joy.
Go to bed late, cross girl or boy.
Go to bed early, ready for play.
Go to bed late, moping all day.
Go to bed early, no pains or ills.
Go to bed late, doctors and pills.
Go to bed early, grow very tall.
Go to bed late, stay very small.

There are certain fantasies I have to go with an early bedtime, while I'm 5-7 years old, enforced by a strict babysitter:
- Made to wear pyjamas and childish slippers long before bedtime.
- Made to drink milk, from a sippy cup.
- Blindfolded for fifteen minutes or more, to rest my eyes from screens, and to help me wind down. My babysitter might read me a story during this time.
- My babysitter not hesitating to punish me if I am uncooperative, disobedient, or if I play for time and make myself late for bed. Because she has changed into slippers or flip flops as soon as she arrives, I know that discipline is close at hand, and that a soundly smacked bottom awaits me if she sits down, takes off a slipper, and beckons me. She plays tennis and has a strong arm, and it is certain that I will cry when her nasty slipper comes crashing down on my bare bottom.
- Being locked in my bedroom by my caregiver, to prevent night-time wanderings. I'm too little to know that this so that my babysitter can have fun with her boyfriend, without me walking in on them.

Last edited:
NappiedInSussex said:
I would just love to be made to anything involuntary that makes me feel like a kid: told what to eat, what activity to do, what to wear, and also being put to bed. Anything that reinforces my place as a little makes me happy.

devices.jpg

This advert makes me smile, for software which stops devices working at bedtime. It would be even better if somebody else was putting the blindfold on her.

The early bedtime is the worst. My wife uses it often if she’s not happy with my behavior or just want some alone time in the evening. If her boyfriend is over, he will usually ask her to change me and get me ready for bed. I usually get to stay up for a little bit but usually after dinner, I’m sent to bed. if I’ve been in trouble enough to get a spanking, it always follows with bedtime, doesn’t even matter if it’s 2 in the afternoon.

Back