earliest diaper experience

Probably when I was age two or three, I remembered graduating from diapers to some brand of Pull-Up. I can't quite remember the name or brand; but all I remembered was that it had a train and some circus animals on it.

My earliest remembrance of Goodnites however was also probably at age three; but it was probably four. 🤔

I think it would probably be somewhere in the age of 2 when I was being changed by my mom. I don't really remember much prior to that.

My earliest memory comes from being about 3 or 4 and refusing to potty train. I remember running around the house in Pull Ups and not wanting anything to do with the potty. I remember an episode of going to preschool in Pull Ups, but not as vividly.

One of my few recollections of wearing a Nappy after being potty trained was an ocassion when we went to a zoo and I reckon I was probably about four and I was not happy having to wear the dreadful chaffing rubber pants of old, no idea how thick a cloth Nappy I would have worn or whether or not it got used.

One event I can recall happened when I was about 4 years old playing with a girl about the same age (or slightly older) in her back yard, just a few houses from home (and in the same street).
There was a white cloth nappy hanging on the cloths line, dry. We decided, (come to think of it, I'm sure I suggested), to play mummies and babies. So, soon she had me in her cubby house wearing the nappy and mothering me, when I asked her if she would allow me to wet the nappy.
She said YES! I was just about to do so, when her mother caught us, found out what we were doing and put a stop to it. The opportunity never arose again. (We were only little children playing – but oh – how I loved that game).

Reactions: Littlerhinoabdl, BeTrue and wetnights
When I was 4 I was already fully potty trained; however, the daycare I went to didn't really care. At naptime I was put into a princess pullup by one of the teachers and I kept it dry during naptime. I guess they checked my pullup and let me continue wearing it the rest of the day. At the end of the day at bedtime, my dad was putting me to bed and that's when he noticed I had a pullup on. sadly he made me take it off!!!

• Sad
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2
When I was about 4 or 5 I was potty trained and my sister was just recently potty trained. Since we were both potty trained there were a few disposable diapers left over that were no longer needed. A few of the left over diapers were given to my sister so that she could use them for her dolls. I remember one morning waking up before everyone else I went into my sister's room and opened the drawer where she kept all her doll clothes and the diapers that were now being used for her toys. I took one of the diapers and took it to my room. The diaper was fairly ragged as it had been used for my sisters dolls for several weeks by the time I took it. The diaper was not torn but it was pretty floppy. I looked at the diaper for a few minutes and then made the decision I wanted to pee in it. I opened up the diaper, laid it on the ground and was kneeled over the open diaper. I remember pulling my pajama bottoms and underwear down and held/aimed my penis with my fingers. I then peed into the diaper while kneeling over it. After I peed I knew I had to dispose of it so I folded the diaper closed (without taping it closed) and took it to the kitchen trash and put it into the bottom of the trash bag. I never got caught and never heard anyone mention anything about it. Looking back now I am surprised that no one noticed it in the kitchen trash as it probably smelled like urine. I also don't know why I didn't try to put it on to pee in it. Obviously I had an interest in diapers at that age and was fascinated about peeing in one. This is one of my earliest memories of having an interest in diapers after being out of diapers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Babybear2006
I don’t rememmber wearing diapers before potty trainned.
After potty trainned, my first memory of diapers are when sleeping at my cousin house ( I was 5 years old then, he was 4) and seeing that my aunt is putting diaper on him before sleep( he was bedwetter).
My mom diapered me some times latter when I wet a bed when ill. My aunt did same when I had sleepover at her place.
After evenning bath, she grabed me out of bathtube, dried me with towel, but me in big blanket, dried my hair with dryer, took me to the room, told me that she will put diaper on me because I have cold and that my mom asked her, and asked me that I am OK with that and that will be our secret.I said allright.
She massaged me with baby oil, put plastic snap-on pants ( they were red, I remmember)on bed, big disposable pad on it and then put me gently on it and then put me in onesie.
On latter occasions , lot of times I went asleep during massage or sitting on sofa. Then I always woke up morning in diapers.

Reactions: Brumas94 and Babybear2006
DinosaurWalk said:
When I was about 4 or 5 I was potty trained and my sister was just recently potty trained. Since we were both potty trained there were a few disposable diapers left over that were no longer needed. A few of the left over diapers were given to my sister so that she could use them for her dolls. I remember one morning waking up before everyone else I went into my sister's room and opened the drawer where she kept all her doll clothes and the diapers that were now being used for her toys. I took one of the diapers and took it to my room. The diaper was fairly ragged as it had been used for my sisters dolls for several weeks by the time I took it. The diaper was not torn but it was pretty floppy. I looked at the diaper for a few minutes and then made the decision I wanted to pee in it. I opened up the diaper, laid it on the ground and was kneeled over the open diaper. I remember pulling my pajama bottoms and underwear down and held/aimed my penis with my fingers. I then peed into the diaper while kneeling over it. After I peed I knew I had to dispose of it so I folded the diaper closed (without taping it closed) and took it to the kitchen trash and put it into the bottom of the trash bag. I never got caught and never heard anyone mention anything about it. Looking back now I am surprised that no one noticed it in the kitchen trash as it probably smelled like urine. I also don't know why I didn't try to put it on to pee in it. Obviously I had an interest in diapers at that age and was fascinated about peeing in one. This is one of my earliest memories of having an interest in diapers after being out of diapers.
I used to use my sister's diaper that she had for her dolls but I also used to put my clean pullup or diaper on my teddy bear and change it his pullup and diapers in the evening before I went to bed and I would wear the pullup or diaper that I put on my teddy bear at night since I was a bedwetter

I remember stealing diapers from the other kids at the babysitter. I don't recall doing anything with them but I remember the babysitter catching me.

I have talked about my earliest memories in other threads but started with plastic pants at age 6.
From there it has waxed and waned all my life but never left me.
It is just part of me and a very deep ingrained need for nappies and as I later discovered about age 8 to enjoy all things feminine.

Jenny

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: WillFord384
Was 7 when I saw 2 boys my age wearing nothing but a diaper, I was hooked from that day, all I wanted since was to wear diapers, by the time I was a teenager I wanted to need to wear diapers.
In my early 20's I set out to unpotty train myself.
I'm 57, I wear diapers 24/7, I wet and mess my diaper with no control.
My life is good.

Reactions: WarriorPrincess
I was 5 or 6, playing at my girlfriend's house, and her little brother who was 3 or 4 was running around the house in nothing but a disposable diaper. I was reared in cloth, so these diapers intrigued me. We snuck upstairs to his room where his diapers were and decided we were going to try them on over our clothes. I remember pulling the diaper up between my legs and thinking how amazing that felt, but we were caught by her dad before we could strap them on.

I think I was pretty much hooked on disposable diapers after that.

I was about 5 years old in the hospital for a surgery. I wet the bed and the nurses came into put a diaper on me at night time and I threw a tantrum ripping my IV out.

My earliest memory, not just diaper related, but period is diaper related which isn't all that surprising to me. Hard to recall my exact age, but I would think 6 or 7. My mom and her boy friend at the time had taken me and his two kids to the circus. We got back late, and it was bedtime for us, and thinking back, they likely wanted some adult time. So instead of my mom taking me and her home, I was sent to bed with her BFs son who was at most 2 years younger than me.

We get to his bedroom and he dad comes in and casually takes off his son's pants and diapers him right in front of me. I just sat there silently staring and wishing I was being diapered too. But sadly, my first diaper memory is of someone else being diapered, not me.

ild95370 said:
I pooped my pants in Sunday school when I was about 4 and they put me in a diaper, no pants, kept my shirt and shoes and socks and they sent me home on the bus like that with my messy underwear and pants in a plastic bag.
Did the teacher get in trouble?

Best friend's sister. Used to put on diapers for me. We were 8sh.

Reactions: TheGoldenSaint
I have two very early memories of wearing nappies.
The first one I was when I must have been about 2, and my granddad had taken me to show me his fish pond, and my nappy had leaked and my shorts were wet. I think the only reason i remember it so clear is that there were many photos of me from that day so it imprinted in my mind well.
The second was when I was about 3, maybe 4, I’d wet the bed and my parents straight away put me in one of my brothers nappies and made me wear it all day as punishment for wetting the bed. I can’t be sure but the humiliation of it even at that young age changed my perspective towards nappies and I firmly believe that influenced my love for wearing nappies ever since!

Back