During the summer, what do you wear to cover your diaper?

For really hot days, it’s shorts and a t-shirt. I try to keep a PUL cover over my diapers at all times, but there are times when I’ll switch to using a compression short to keep everything in place and cool (especially if I’m doing any kind of work).

I’m new here, but have been dealing with incontinence most of my life. Bed wetting and OAB have always been with me, and in the last few years started with urge incontinence resulting from type 2 diabetes. Great to have a community where these sorts of things can be openly talked about.

Have a great weekend all.

Reactions: TeddyBunny, Neroforte, Diprs2 and 1 other person
When I go outside just shorts and a t-shirt. Anything else above the diaper is just too warm for me. At home I mainly just wear a diaper and maybe a t-shirt, depending on temperature.

Cheers

Reactions: TeddyBunny, Neroforte and Diprs2
Not IC here. During the summers, I just wear basketball shorts and T-shirts. Very airy so it keeps me cool.

Reactions: Neroforte and Diprs2
Since it is hot here in Texas, my everyday outfit is a thick diaper under plastic pants with a polo shirt and denim shortfalls.

Reactions: Diprs2
Since it hot here most of the summer and I am incontinent, I usually wear some sort of shorts and a tee or soccer jersey over it or pair of khakis and polo shirt if I have to go into the office (work from home) and usually at night a tee shirt and just a diaper

Reactions: Diprs2 and TeddyBunny
Just the your normal jeans . knee high skirts or cutoffs !

Reactions: Diprs2
it's usually plastic pants or diaper cover but I like one pair of boxer shorts I use to cover my diaper that kind of helps hide it especially during the summer something lightweight or I don't wear anything at all and just have my diaper underneath my pants

Reactions: Diprs2 and TeddyBunny
For me in summer my work attire is usually just jeans and short sleeve button down shirt and onesie to help keep my diaper in place, not much different from winter when it's flannel or hoodies, I'm very casual haha... At home it is usually just a diaper and t-shirt or onesie, sometimes basketball shorts, and to bed just a diaper and plastic pants.... I also keep my house very cool, I need to be covered in blankets at night in summer, so pj bottoms are sometimes worn.

Reactions: FLsolarSparky02
Now that school is out and summer vacation is here (I'm a teacher and counselor) I've put my school clothes into the closet. My summer clothes include - sandals or flip-flops, loose and baggy shorts and I enjoy Columbia PFG shirts (xtra large,cotton or nylon with venting). I'm IC and wear diapers 24/7 so these clothing hide the diapers I wear discretely and comfortably. If I'm doing some physical activity I include compression shorts over baggy shorts (biking, tennis and sometimes golf). I love summer.

Reactions: IncontinentScholar and FLsolarSparky02
Heatwave today so was just a polo shirt and shorts. I find polo shirts are great for my sensory needs. I also hate wearing trousers more than normal now so it’s shorts all the way. This is a pain in winter though!

I’ll get a long light weight tank top tucked in my shorts and t-shirt over that. The tucked in tank top stays in place when I bend over or squat down and it helps hide my diaper.

The big change for me was for increased comfort I started wearing large size diapers. Most often now a white megamax. I’m normally a medium and have even worn small size diapers on occasion, but I've found the extra extra roominess to be much more cooler, easier to walk in, and they seem to have more “breathability" so are less sweaty than a smaller more confining diaper.

Of course my larger diaper seems to puff up more, especially in the the front when I sit, but on hot days I hate wearing any extra layers over my diaper, so I have to be more careful to remain discreet.

In summer I wear more just above the knee skirts or looser fitting longer shorts. On top I wear a tucked in sleeveless t-shirt, and an untucked longer, often sleeveless blouse I can button and unbutton as needed. I have a a couple of lighter weight pantssuits for work, and wear a thinner diaper. So far, I stay pretty cool and dry down there, even on the hottest days, and nobody has ever mentioned they can see I am wearing a diaper!

Reactions: IncontinentScholar
I have about 7 men's bathing suits that I wear as shorts.
Men's bathing suits have the mesh inside like underwear swen in, and find that wearing a bathing suit with that mesh pulled up and the drawstring tied tightly holds everything in place almost as good as a onesie.
You can find them where they look like regular shorts.

Reactions: Cooper83
Back