Dungarees / Overalls Fetish

DungareesBoy

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hi everyone, I am new here

Ever since I can remember I knew I was different. When I was very little, I wore overalls / dungarees very often and at some point I started to see / feel them differently. It was when my straps were tightened and the crotch went deeper into my ass what made it feel so good and a fetish was born. I have such a specifically unique kink that it's very hard to find the place right for me so I concluded that maybe I could find it more or less in ABDL community. So actually I have a fetish for wearing denim overalls / dungarees and this fetish is somehow connected to ABDL kink. Wearing overalls makes me feel very cute and submissive, humiliated (in a good way) and also aroused. I also did try to wear diapers under my overalls when I tried some wetting games but nothing feels better for me when I wear the dungarees and when the crotch goes deeply inside my ass, so kind of wedgie kink involved as well.

I am looking for an online mommy who would like to explore my fetish, somebody who finds boys wearing dungarees very cute and somebody who would be interested to hear more about my kink. I am also ok to find some friends to share experiences if you have same or similar fetish as me.

:)

• Love
Reactions: Lilschoolfox, Alecsam, Angelapinks and 1 other person
I have a B/W photo of my brother and myself (I'm about 4) and we're in matching overall and T-shirt outfits. As an adult, I prefer Dickies to Carhartt's. 😇

Reactions: longallsboy
I have an overalls fetish too and I love combining it with diapers.

Reactions: Angelapinks
Not sure if it is a fetish, but I do enjoy wearing overalls on occasion. I have regular men's denim overalls that can be worn everyday, but also have several women's pairs that I like to wear at home. Two pairs are Pooh themed and make me feel very little.

I also have a pair of brown corduroy overalls with snaps up the legs and cars on the bib. So cute!

I do enjoy the feeling of the shoulder straps keeping them on me in case I want to crawl in them a bit.

The little girl in me would love a pair in lavender corduroy with little red hearts on the bib and snap inseam. Just have not been able to find them like this or have the disposable income to have a pair made. Maybe someday.

Reactions: Angelapinks and longallsboy
I love overalls, but I love shortalls even more. Even before I was into wearing them, I thought girls in shortalls were super sexy.

Overalls always felt very constrictive to me so I never really had a fetish for them and can't understand the feeling of wanting them. However, I am happy to see that some people absolutely love them and it makes me happy to see others enjoying them.

I've considered buying some adult dungarees for years now but was a little bit apprehensive about some of those I found online from searches. I love the idea though and as a person who in their toddler days wore dungarees frequently I can totally see the appeal for something little space inducing. Maybe it is time to get some!

I don't have a fetish for overalls but it defines who I am! I love the look it gives to me, I associate the garment to a toddler. I buyed a few to my kids when they were small.

Today, I own a few, including shortalls, and wear them sometimes. But I'm not so young anymore and it's not something you see often, it's not common to see a mature men wearing overalls.

I don't know that I would call it a fetish, but overalls and shortalls are definitely one of my favorite ABDL accessories. They make me feel very small and taken-care-of.

• Love
Reactions: Lilschoolfox and longallsboy
adam said:
I love overalls, but I love shortalls even more. Even before I was into wearing them, I thought girls in shortalls were super sexy.
BTW- Mine are all Oshkosh brand. Oshkosh B'Gosh! Same brand I wore as a kid.

Reactions: longallsboy and TabaCrate
Interesting post. I actually do NOT have a fetish about overalls - or even about the "dressy overalls" that look like jumpers that little boys in the Deep South wear with kneesocks and T strap Mary Jane shoes, also known as a "longall". The short version is called a "jon jon" in the South. I love these kinds of outfits a lot, and "long-alls" go very well with any adorable T strap shoes I might wear. But I don't have a fetish about it, no. I love T strap shoes dearly and think they go well hand in hand with long-alls. To me, it just seems that a longall hugs against your body - sort of like a turtle shell protecting you from the rest of the world, so to speak. I've always loved overalls, even when I was a 3 year old. I also thought even Oshkosh B'Gosh overalls looked great with T strap shoes when I was in 3rd grade in the mid 1980s. I had a classmate who was a little girl (we were both 8 year olds back then) that would wear purple Oshkosh B'Gosh overalls with her burgundy red T strap leather shoes. In those days (1985), T strap shoes for children were high quality and were made well. I remember also sometimes she would wear Kangaroos (Roos) sneakers with shirts and pants. One time she wore a navy blue sailor dress with black patent one strap Mary Janes. I also remember her grandmother because one time the grandmother brought in a parrot for show and tell. I thought Oshkosh B'Gosh was the THING even when I was in university, in the late 1990s / early 2000s. Had one pair of Oshkosh overalls myself. Then I got introduced to the longall in 2002 by a mom on Ebay and I discovered a much dressier type of overalls. I'm not sure what a little boy could wear a T strap shoe with, if not a longall or a jon jon. I mean, I've never seen a boy wearing a T strap shoe with a suit and long pants. T strap shoes and long-alls go hand in hand, in my opinion.

So much more adorable than Oshkosh overalls.

Here is an example of a longall.

received_661259265497963.jpeg

And another type of longall :

received_10214576391580662.jpeg

received_712747596058823.jpeg

These things are beyond adorable!! Especially with T strap shoes like this :

received_3009516585945353.jpeg

IMG_20210721_083842_855~2.jpg

- longallsboy

Last edited:
Reactions: Straycatz
I love shortalls! As you can see by my avatar xD where abouts are you from?

LittleRascal said:

I think a lot of us like overalls. But I also think a lot of us don't necessarily have - and don't - have a fetish about it. We just like to wear it because it makes us feel like a child, or because it is fun clothing, or as a friend of mine puts it, these are our "happy clothes". Not everyone - even the "normal" people, always want to wear boring "growed up" clothes. I am not even technically an adult baby, I hardly qualify, as I don't even wear diapers. However, I have Autism and a lot of Autistic people have childlike qualities and childish or childlike interests through their lifetime. Some people with Down Syndrome and other developmental disabilities do, as well. Among most college graduates who have Autism even, according to most research papers and studies I have seen, it seems most Autistic college graduates function at an emotional / social level of about 7 years old to 11 years old. I'm a tad bit lower, more like a 4 1/2 to 5 year old emotionally and socially. Actually I have some former college instructors, the few ex-employers I've had, and friends and family, that would put me even on a lower level than even that. Some people really can't help themselves, like me. It's not my fault that I'm like a child 98% of the time. Average 3 year old children who are not Autistic generally have better social skills than me. I'm very social and talkative, but being social doesn't not equal good social skills, sadly. Nonverbal facial cue understanding is terrible for Autistic people..

- longallsboy

Reactions: LittleRascal
LittleRascal said:
I am from just North of Atlanta GA USA. A "fer piece from y'all" as we would say.

Reactions: LittleRascal
longallsboy said:
I think a lot of us like overalls. But I also think a lot of us don't necessarily have - and don't - have a fetish about it. We just like to wear it because it makes us feel like a child, or because it is fun clothing, or as a friend of mine puts it, these are our "happy clothes". Not everyone - even the "normal" people, always want to wear boring "growed up" clothes. I am not even technically an adult baby, I hardly qualify, as I don't even wear diapers. However, I have Autism and a lot of Autistic people have childlike qualities and childish or childlike interests through their lifetime. Some people with Down Syndrome and other developmental disabilities do, as well. Among most college graduates who have Autism even, according to most research papers and studies I have seen, it seems most Autistic college graduates function at an emotional / social level of about 7 years old to 11 years old. I'm a tad bit lower, more like a 4 1/2 to 5 year old emotionally and socially. Actually I have some former college instructors, the few ex-employers I've had, and friends and family, that would put me even on a lower level than even that. Some people really can't help themselves, like me. It's not my fault that I'm like a child 98% of the time. Average 3 year old children who are not Autistic generally have better social skills than me. I'm very social and talkative, but being social doesn't not equal good social skills, sadly. Nonverbal facial cue understanding is terrible for Autistic people..

- longallsboy
Yeah I don't fit into the AB category neither I'm a little I think it's about time we added little onto it so ABDLL or ABLDL

Last edited:
adam said:
I am from just North of Atlanta GA USA. A "fer piece from y'all" as we would say.

That's actually an area (Georgia) where it really isn't too uncommon to see a longall or jon jon, or little boys wearing T strap shoes with long-alls. It's probably even more common in wealthier areas around the Birmingham / Cullman / Decatur / Huntsville area of Alabama, because I have more than a few friends who are moms from that area that dress their boys like that. Also fairly popular in South Carolina, Tennessee, and to some extent, some parts of North Carolina. Generally the children that wear that are from WASP-yish (as in, White Anglo Saxon Protestant) families. It's completely almost an unknown on the West Coast like California, Oregon, Washington, and even the Intermountain states. The only kids you see wearing that stuff on the West Coast are usually from transplanted families who were originally from the Deep South, and that is even rare. Unless you are like me and want to actually wear this stuff as an Autistic 40 something-year-old. 99.7% of moms on the West Coast have no idea what a longall even is at all. And while little boys wearing T strap shoes are not unheard of in the South (and even in some parts of New Jersey and Connecticut), it is almost a no-no here on the West Coast. Out in the Western USA, most people think that T strap shoes are a girls' shoe, and it would be too girly or sissyish for their boys to wear. Actually, it's even unusual to see little girls on the West Coast now wearing T strap shoes or even Mary Janes. It's almost gone the way of the dodo here. I don't even know any shoe stores that sell strap shoes at all anymore in the West Coast. It's rare to even see little boys wearing overalls, like Oshkosh B'Gosh, let alone something like a longall. It was different, perhaps when I was a child in kindergarten, but that was 40+ years ago in the early 1980s. The longall look, while adorable (especially with T strap shoes), is very old fashioned, traditional, and basically screams 1980s or even 1970s. One person on a internet page even commented that kids dressed up like that, even little girls in pastel colored bishop dresses, look almost like the kids from the horror movie "The Children Of The Corn". 🤣🤣 It is adorable, though.

- longallsboy

Last edited:
I experience this too, and have since I was young. Overalls just make me feel really safe and snug, but at the same time also erotic. I like to wear diapers under mine.

DungareesBoy said:
Hi everyone, I am new here

Ever since I can remember I knew I was different. When I was very little, I wore overalls / dungarees very often and at some point I started to see / feel them differently. It was when my straps were tightened and the crotch went deeper into my ass what made it feel so good and a fetish was born. I have such a specifically unique kink that it's very hard to find the place right for me so I concluded that maybe I could find it more or less in ABDL community. So actually I have a fetish for wearing denim overalls / dungarees and this fetish is somehow connected to ABDL kink. Wearing overalls makes me feel very cute and submissive, humiliated (in a good way) and also aroused. I also did try to wear diapers under my overalls when I tried some wetting games but nothing feels better for me when I wear the dungarees and when the crotch goes deeply inside my ass, so kind of wedgie kink involved as well.

I am looking for an online mommy who would like to explore my fetish, somebody who finds boys wearing dungarees very cute and somebody who would be interested to hear more about my kink. I am also ok to find some friends to share experiences if you have same or similar fetish as me.

:)
love wearing dungress check shirt having an ascdit

I don’t have a fetish for them but they’ve always been one of my favorite ‘little’ clothing items. They just make people look so cute and childish! I love it

Well, i am a farmer and so are my neighbors and as such there is more abundance of overalls in my areas just for that, i actually dont really like them myself, maybe if they were tight on the body as i do like compression on myself as it keeps my skin from feeling all weird with sensations when fabric touches it and not compress it, else i wear shorts and no fabric on legs and short sleeves.

But also my father and a lot of the family was/is on the railroad and a lot of train crew on freig and least when i was a kid the standard was to wear bib overalls every day, so it was just the norm to see family and also friends of the family in bib overalls, i cant remember a pic of me in overalls but im sure at sometime my mother dressed me in them for sure, as im sure most kids in the 70's at some point or another were subjected to overalls.

Now, I simply cant stand the feeling of even jeans on my body, or even suit pants, especially over the last decade and issues with nerves and alike, just makes me feel all crawling all over the place and cannot even focus on anything except adjusting or rubbing legs and/or arms if there is anything there.

When i did/have worn long things like snow pants or alike, i'd always wear something compressive on my legs or arms first like tight fitting long underwear, even often just wearing non-footed lks sleeper under the winter jacket and snow pants/bibs.

I'd actually like to find a nice tight fitting pair of insualted snow suit or bibs i can wear in the winter, might make me want to go out in the extreme cold more. But havent found a good pair yet (I can handle a jacket better than pants as far as feelings). But a tight fitting set of really tall snug body as well pair of snow bibs would actually be nice in the winter.

Back on topic.
I really dont associate overalls with kids at all, most likely from my upbringing and my location in farm land area (less and less every year though)

But, i do see that shortalls or ones with decoration being more chldish, but even that i'd personally not associate with AB at all, similar to wearing a t-sirt with anime or cartoon on it, I have t-sirts with cartoons, daddy duck (sarcasm shirt to boot), but also just regular cartoon char on it as well, same for anything like that, its become so mainstream. Sorta like going into walmart and not seeing people wearing pj's :)

Back